levani

am i having an awakening ???

17 posts in this topic

saw this when i was mindlessly scrolling on indtagram (you know how it is)

i can relate to all of this except perhaps the last one ? but i do wanna help people but they aren't "woke" enough for me to help them (recent realization)

412E8E86-E56B-4804-BB92-CF16C56A26A0.png

Edited by levani

There's a lot of things those descriptions could match against. Theres shallow spirituality and then there's deep spirituality. When the earth starts to feel like it's being removed your getting more towards actual deep awakening

1-4 read like a spiritual crisis, dark night of the soul, as if someone is questioning their life and going through the birth pangs of moving up a stage in the spiral. 

5-7 are positive things, perhaps the person is finding their feet in their new stage. 

BTW, why isn't someone "woke enough"  for you to help them? People helping each other, in many ways, is what makes for a good community. Or perhaps you mean help in a more specific way. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@levani All of those are insights. They're signs that mean you are on the path and are making progress. But they are not awakening.

Awakening is a non-experience, or no-thing. It's quite simply a sudden realization that "everything is itself and 'I' am all of it." 

38 minutes ago, levani said:

can relate to all of this except perhaps the last one ? but i do wanna help people but they aren't "woke" enough for me to help them

The meaning of the last one #7  says only to have compassion and empathy towards other beings. 

Which relates back to #5  - Most are not ready to see through the illusion of society = empathy and compassion towards other beings.

@cetus i see right through it and it makes me sad... i understand the positives of society but man.. the negatives, the roles they play, the useless shit they do, i always saw through it since i was like 3, always questioning shit constantly, now it really caught up with me 22 years later

From a perspective of ego development I would say:

"Welcome to post-conventional."

No because there actually isn't a 'You' to have something called Awakening. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, levani said:

saw this when i was mindlessly scrolling on indtagram (you know how it is)

i can relate to all of this except perhaps the last one ? but i do wanna help people but they aren't "woke" enough for me to help them (recent realization)

412E8E86-E56B-4804-BB92-CF16C56A26A0.png

I feel you, fellow caterpillar.

45 minutes ago, levani said:

@VeganAwake that must be frightning af lol

Ordinary and extraordinary seems to be the best way to describe it. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

No because there actually isn't a 'You' to have something called Awakening. ❤

So there is no awakening? 

There is and I wish you that, God. 

(lets end all of your pretending even with this no "me" and Everything else) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Ordinary and extraordinary seems to be the best way to describe it. ❤

@VeganAwake that's titties bro, so definitely hasn't happened yet, when didnit happen to you and how would you describe it ? and how does one have an awakening ?

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

lets end all of your pretending even with this no "me" and Everything else

i don't get it too bro

@Kalo

5 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Meditation is shallow. I wouldn't waste my time on it. 

maybe

5 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Take high enough dose and surrender, let go. That's the way

maybe, but anyway i don't understand this "letting go"

this whatever happens, happens type of thing is shallow itself i think, when the ego is at play, i think it won't "let go" so east brudda

Edited by levani

18 minutes ago, levani said:

@VeganAwake that's titties bro, so definitely hasn't happened yet, when didnit happen to you and how would you describe it ? and how does one have an awakening 

Well that's the interesting part bro because Awakening is the collapse/death of the separate individual that believes something special needs to occur for awakening to be experienced.

So in a sense it's a non happening because something that was never real to begin with collapses ?

As far as describing it, ordinary and extraordinary describes it well.

But It's the disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as ME...

Seeking ends because it's recognized finally that the only thing striving to put itself in a better position was the conditioned sense of self believing there's a better experience to be had in the future and perpetuating its own illusory existence.

It's simultaneously recognized that none of this seeking matters in any way at all, but that understanding can only be fully grasped upon the collapse of the individual. ❤

@VeganAwake Lets assume that you are God. You kinda like to preach so lets end that thing once and for all. 

So you are God and by knowing that right now, what your message would be?

Thank me later tired guys. ?

Insights 1-5 are conceptual awakening. Solipsism. Insights 6-7 are spiritual awakening. Love. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.