Tal

Is Leo A Highly Sensitive Person?

39 posts in this topic

I was wondering Because I am but cause he is not so shy now and seems like he is not processing everything deeply and gets emotionally overwhelmed. So I think he is not HSP. But maybe he is and he is just using this gift in a good way where he knows how to live with it masterfully. 

Sensitivity, Consciousness and Awareness all go hand in hand.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

59 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Sensitivity, Consciousness and Awareness all go hand in hand.  

9_99_99_9

Consider that you don't know him at all and anything you think you know him may be wrong .

Maybe he masturbates first thing in the morning , re-watches game of thrones  , gets his poke bowl home delivered and goes back to sleep untill it's the time to release a new weekly video.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I don't know the answer but I would really like to know his answer.

@Leo Gura

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

2 hours ago, blackchair said:

9_99_99_9

Maybe you attach different connotations to the word "sensitivity". ?‍♀️

sensitive (adj.)

late 14c., in reference to the body or its parts, "having the function of sensation;" also (early 15c.) "pertaining to the faculty of the soul that receives and analyzes sensory information;" from Old French sensitif "capable of feeling" (13c.) and directly from Medieval Latin sensitivus "capable of sensation," from Latin sensus, past participle of sentire "feel perceive" (see sense (n.)). https://www.etymonline.com/word/sensitive?ref=etymonline_crossreference

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The guy likes his privacy. If he decides to answer you, then that's his choice. But I know that Leo doesn't like to talk about his personal life a lot.

11 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Maybe you attach different connotations to the word "sensitivity". ?‍♀️

sensitive (adj.)

late 14c., in reference to the body or its parts, "having the function of sensation;" also (early 15c.) "pertaining to the faculty of the soul that receives and analyzes sensory information;" from Old French sensitif "capable of feeling" (13c.) and directly from Medieval Latin sensitivus "capable of sensation," from Latin sensus, past participle of sentire "feel perceive" (see sense (n.)). https://www.etymonline.com/word/sensitive?ref=etymonline_crossreference

wrong emoticon(but intention was "same") . it should have been :x:x:x

2 minutes ago, FishOilDiet said:

Wish we could remove the Senstivity bit, and retain the top C and A benefits...

stop trolling.

@blackchair Working on it. Just have to stop thinking I already know what people are thinking first. xD

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@blackchair Working on it. Just have to stop thinking I already know what people are thinking first. xD

xDxDxD

2 minutes ago, FishOilDiet said:

Projection.

no. my sensitivity is part of me. it cant be removed.

14 minutes ago, FishOilDiet said:

Wish we could remove the Senstivity bit, and retain the top C and A benefits...

You cant. Sensitivity is a form of awareness. If youre sensitive to your surroundings youre more aware, what do you think mindfulness is. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

You cant. Sensitivity is a form of awareness. If youre sensitive to your surroundings youre more aware, what do you think mindfulness is. 

:x:x:x