Someone here

Absolute Truth or "perception"

118 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Like when people thought the world was flat and the sun circled around the Earth

This might take you some intelligence to grasp... 

The earth is both flat and round... Flat when you are standing on it.. Round when you are viewing it from outer space... 

And to get extra devilish... Have you actually seen the earth from above or traveled across the whole diamater to verify that it's round? No. Then you are just blindly Believing that it's round. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, This said:

Life is so easy, a baby could do it.

A baby is shiting his pampers. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

This might take you some intelligence to grasp... 

The earth is both flat and round... Flat when you are standing on it.. Round when you are viewing it from outer space... 

And to get extra devilish... Have you actually seen the earth from above or traveled across the whole diamater to verify that it's round? No. Then you are just blindly Believing that it's round. 

Exactly it's already complete!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Someone here

Conscious of Truth”

...Impossible. 

Except it is possible. I have done it.”

...That’s what “ego” points to. The separate of truth, conscious of truth, ‘self’. The “doer”of a past which has done it. Absolute=perception, rather than ‘or’. 

What you (perhaps) don't understand is that all these things are relative. "you" "ego" depends on the definition. If we define "me" as the physical body.. Then certainly "me" exists.  If we define "me" as a unicorn.. Then certainly "me" doesn't exist.  Also.. Unity doesn't make sense without the concept of separation. Nothing makes sense without its opposition (that which is not it).  None of these things are Absolute Truth.”  

...The belief of things = the belief of the separate self, as the knower of the things. Not two. Nothing doesn’t depend on anything because nothing is nothing, nothing is “everything”. Nothing doesn’t need anything to make sense. The knower needs. Nothing is “the knower”. Nothing is absolute truth. 

“sorry not quite understanding you.”

The ego is the illusory claimer, the possessor of truth...“I’m conscious of Truth!”, “I have done it!”. The illusion of the separate self has not been seen yet.  By claiming you are conscious of truth, you reveal no direct experience so to speak, of consciousness or truth. There is no you conscious of toast, let alone consciousness or truth. There is still a belief in a relative, and a misunderstanding of “relative” “definitions” which are connotations. The knower can not see what the knower knows. 

What hasn’t been inspected yet is intention. The illusory self is running the show so to speak. The unbeknownst intention is separate self inflation, to be seen as the knower, the one who knows the truth, the one who has done it, the one who knows it is possible. This doubly (triply?) reveals no direct experience. 

...The belief of things = the belief of the separate self, as the knower of the things. Not two. Nothing doesn’t depend on anything because nothing is nothing, nothing is “everything”. Nothing doesn’t need anything to make sense. The knower needs. Nothing is “the knower”. Nothing is absolute truth. 

“sorry not quite understanding you.”

It’s not that there’s a me which you don’t understand, it’s that the words can’t be understood without what is claimed being actual, being actual. Were this actual now, were the claims transparent, much delight & laughter experienced. (Most likely). 

This might take you some intelligence to grasp...” 

Comments like these make it all too clear. Orientation toward degrading someone’s intelligence, is not ‘it’. The claim is truth, the intention and content is from the perspective of the separate self, which seemingly believes and claims an object or separate self, or separate selves have consciousness, has truth, has intelligence. It’s a culmination of believing much of what you are hearing and thinking, and too little direct experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Maybe problem is in you thinking that thinking is only dimension in control of your experience, do you need to think to move your body, have more awareness, clarity, energy  or just general feeling ? 

Edited by PureRogueQ

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Mu_ my definition of TRUTH as direct sensory experience is true because it is true. It can't be justified any further. It is what it is. We've hit rock bottom. 

Consider that 7 billion people on the planet agree that sun exists because they are directly experiencing it.. While disagreement on matters like religious beliefs is simply due to lack of experience and faith based Truth. 

What is a direct sensory experience? Who is doing the sensing, and who is deciding it is true?

The truth is simply what has happened, and it goes well above and beyond your low vibration, animalistic "direct sensory experience" pay-grade.

Edited by wwhy

On 2/6/2021 at 0:20 AM, Someone here said:

Don't be upset.. If you like.. You can join your mother next time. But she might reject it. She wants it all for herself. 

Childish insults aside, I'm going to go ahead appreciate the fact that you recognize the reality that I have a mother.

Thanks, because  that's much more than you've done for your own mother here ...  :D:D

Do you have a mother?

Edited by wwhy

I can look at my hand and there it is, but I'm doing while still suffering the delusion of narrative of self.  I get what your saying, but it doesn't really do anything for me.  

6 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I can look at my hand and there it is, but I'm doing while still suffering the delusion of narrative of self.  I get what your saying, but it doesn't really do anything for me.  

That is your choice. The self is real, in this 3D space time dimension/illusion/video-game/whatever we are all in. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Suffering comes from resisting what is. And who told you that it is supposed to do something for you? This isn't McDonald's where you call the manager. This is life.

27 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

suffering of thought is really  no different of suffering without thought, if you can sway suffering that comes in form of  thought you can do the same with no thought. Not to say that you can't have thought

Edited by PureRogueQ

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

There is no you conscious of toast, let alone consciousness or truth. 

Now seriously? :D   

if there is no me.. Then who is it that you are trying to discredit? And if there is no me.. How can me realize that there is no me? ... This whole' no self ' business.. The entire Buddhist doctrine that teaches no-self could be easily debunked by simply saying "I'm this body right here. This organism that breaths and eats and sleeps..".are you going to say body is a thought and whatnot? Sorry but that is just utter nonsense. I'm really not  baby-sitting anyone or here. I'm a hardcore Truth seeker. I identify as that. And I ask you to respect this. Body is an object that you have actual sensual direct experience of. I'm sorry I need to point such obvious things. 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

There is still a belief in a relative, and a misunderstanding of “relative” “definitions”. 

Relative means it's not true from all possible POVs. You are using language. Your words are subject to relative falsehood. If you want to never be wrong just stop using language. Silence is never wrong. What you say is not absolutely true. Otherwise we can't be disagreeing about it right now if it's absolute.  "there is no you" is relative. It's not the end-all be-all God-given golden Truth.  It all depends on what do you mean by you.  We could define me as the body.. Or As an ego.or As all of existence.

And again if there is no me.. Who are you talking to? ?

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

The illusory self is running the show so to speak.

Sure. The illusory self which doesn't exist can't see its own illusion. This is paradoxical irony Supreme. ?

-Osho

44 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm really not  baby-sitting anyone or here. I'm a hardcore Truth seeker. I identify as that. And I ask you to respect this.

Spiritual growth comes by letting go of identifications.

This passage comes to mind regarding a "hardcore seeker":

"The ego can accept the idea that return is necessary because it can so easily make the idea seem difficult. Yet the Holy Spirit tells you that even return is unnecessary, because what never happened cannot be difficult. However, you can make the idea of return both necessary and difficult. Yet it is surely clear that the perfect need nothing, and you cannot experience perfection as a difficult accomplishment, because that is what you are." 

ACIM

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove @Nahm I love you guys ❤️?

But... Sometimes different people just have different paths in life you know? 

-Osho

@Nahm @allislove you can lock thread atm.

I said all I want. And not feeling like going in circles again and again. 

-Osho