Kalki Avatar

Best Awakening method in your experience?

57 posts in this topic

@Frenk

See the best in everything & everyone everyday. 

All excuses not to will naturally come up and out. 

No expectation of permanent shifts. 

Just actual you.

No games.

Goodness.

♥️

The Goodness IS you, 

There is no “you” which awakens. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Letting go of 'I am right', 'I know things' is the method:

We can be 'right' and we can 'know' things or we can be happy.

♥️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Dancer @Carl-Richard @Dancer

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Dancer

13 hours ago, Dancer said:

You can't maintain non-duality. No one can. There is no one in non-duality and if you find one who is, be it you or someone else, it's just more of your ego projecting more bullshit.

The bs my ego projects was absorbed by my enviornment. 

Yes, the majority is just my projection. But you have no idea what enviornment does. I used to think enviornment did not matter. I challenge you to be surrounded every single day with a hood for a couple of years, were all they speak and do is extremely survival driven. Competition, name calling, being alpha, fckng girls, drinking, smoke, drugs, being a street man, dominating you, bullying, etc... But the most uncomfortable part is bothering you every 5 minutes, meaning approaching your space to talk, call or touch you just cuz their ego is programmed like that. Now imagine that x20 a whole collective ego surrounding you like that and you are only one trying to be out of all that. Then recieve daily copy paste of their projections no stop and then get entangled with them and all that crap. After your survival mechanism gets triggered, gets you asleep and you get a taste of that come and say its all just projection. 

And yes, Its still projection on a part but to get out of that, saying such thing wont be enough. You will need to learn how deal with it on physical and mental level to then reach spirituality. 

You have no idea how many ppl I had to cut off just to properly start doing spiritual work. Its no as simple as it seems for many. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Understander @Carl-Richard @Dancer

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

6 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Kalki Avatar

If you really desire something, nothing will get your way.

Try this exercise.

Sit and just ask (HONESTLY) What do I want.

Do not jump to conclusions without deep questioning.

You feel it.

And there are no maybes here.

JUST DO IT.

I just want permanent source realization (stability). Im tired of drama, karma, spiritual theory, psychedelics, sex, money, relationships. I dont care if my society kills me or I get homeless. I want permanent freedom. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

9 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I want permanent freedom

Let go and surrender the “I”. 

@Kalki Avatar Have you read Conversations with God? There's a lot of insights in those books.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

41 minutes ago, nistake said:

@Kalki Avatar Then how about spending a long period of time in a Zen monastery?

I once wanted to just go and live in an ashram, which I may do in the future. (Any recommended place?). But its lil bit difficult due to my current situation. Im making my life of a monastery right now again. 

Simply wanted to see if anyone here knew some tricks to get initiated and accelerate the process aside trying RASA sessions which im about to. 

42 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Kalki Avatar Have you read Conversations with God? There's a lot of insights in those books.

I have seen it, but not read it. What do you mean by insight? Because the law of one book is full of insights but wont help me stay in source. 

1 hour ago, Understander said:

@Kalki Avatar Notice, right now, that you are thinking. You are making so many assumptions unconsciously (they are neither true nor false and are not important right now). Imagine that your holding really hot coal, metal, etc. What would you do at that moment? Of course, you would drop it, but that doesn't mean the "heat" will go away immediately (Be patient, I know it is hard). So, drop all of your assumptions like that. And ask yourself What do I want. Actually, FEEL the question. It is really that simple.

@Understander Thanks for sharing. I get it. Am illing to surrender. The thing is that I wasnt aware of karma mechanics in the past. Everytime I surrender and realize the truth and false just as you mention, karma is right behind me waiting to attack like a tiger to its prey. Ready to blind me again. Ready to create more karma on others that then they will project on me for me to create again and enter in a karmic cycle. Unless I manipulate and surrender at the same time, I will continue in the cycle. 

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I have seen it, but not read it. What do you mean by insight? Because the law of one book is full of insights but wont help me stay in source. 

I would say that CWG gives a certain broader perspective on life and spirituality. Hard to explain. It gives a very clear vision on spirituality and the metaphysics of creating the life that you want. Compared to The Law of One, it's more practical, direct and clear.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

That, which was already mentioned above - finding my teacher. Honestly, all these awakenings, experiences and insights I had before the meeting, were peanuts in comparison. What came about as a result of that meeting was simply a fucking unquestionable commitment to Truth. Wheter I am nothing, everything, or just a little old me, this commitment has no end. 

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

3 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I just want permanent source realization (stability). Im tired of drama, karma, spiritual theory, psychedelics, sex, money, relationships. I dont care if my society kills me or I get homeless. I want permanent freedom. 

That is a considerable thing to want, a high measure of spiritual achievement. Not everyone who aspires to it makes it that far. You can hedge your bets some, acquire some normal skills which will allow you to live an ordinary life. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna