Blackbeat

Buddhism

26 posts in this topic

Just to be clear, Buddhism doesn't count as a religion but a philosophy, right, right!?

Philosophy is the mind. Buddhism is not the mind, it's not anything in fact. Especially if you talk about zen, it's even more undescribable. There is no point in you putting it, into a box, because then u are losing all it is and can be.

It counts as ideology and dogma.

I've yet to meet a God-realized Buddhist. They are mostly cosplaying.

Show me one Buddhist who knows what God is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I... I know what GoD is.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura What about Zen? Where's the dogma? Doesn't Zen always say that they have nothing to teach, no rules no belief no nothing?

Just now, Tim R said:

@Leo Gura What about Zen? Where's the dogma? Doesn't Zen always say that they have nothing to teach, no rules no belief no nothing?

But it has a name and in the moment something has a name it is a duality. It is not other things, it is some specific thing. 

7 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

But it has a name and in the moment something has a name it is a duality. It is not other things, it is some specific thing. 

@Vibroverse That's not how Zen works

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

It still is a subtle object. A subtle resistance. 

I think I'm getting to understand zen more...that it isint a practice...

Zen, is

20 hours ago, Blackbeat said:

Just to be clear, Buddhism doesn't count as a religion but a philosophy, right, right!?

Buddhism is religion. philosophy also can become religion. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've yet to meet a God-realized Buddhist. They are mostly cosplaying.

they are imitations. they are the same as Islam, Christians, Hindu etc. 

6 hours ago, Tim R said:

Zen is a quality of person. when God realized enlightened man act, smile talk, walk or do something it has godly quality. the one who follow Zen imitate like a monkey, they train themselves like modelist walk. it has no godly in it. 

warning ⚠ 

stop explaining God. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

1 hour ago, Christdas said:

@The Buddha my god! from the buddha himself. This is a sacred forum

@Christdas Well, remember aslo that The Buddha is not buddhist. Buddhism is the study of The Buddhas, the ones that awake. But when one discovers The Self, The Truth, The Love, The Conciousness; he awakes and cannot be described by the asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All religions, philosophies, sciencie... are pointers to the transcendence; so by that have to be understood. From all those, Zen is the most pure, being the child from buddhism and taoism; it's the essence of all religions. However, it's just a better pointing: that's all. Be welcome to this forum, we are all products of your mind and we really do not exist, we are just you trying to wake u up, this forum is as deep as wide, if u stay here be willingly to lose all you think u knew, be willingly to go to the abysm and jump. U won't enjoy this path, it's being fucked by everything; all reality mealting into your hands, not even finding understanding in your mother eyes nor in your friends, so even it is harsh it is the most pure and noble path. All others just bring more suffering, more unconciousness and living like that is not a life. If everything goes well you will die multiple times and realize more deeper and pure aspects of reality. But always, remember that everything boils downs to being happy and loving yourself and all reality. All you are searching is here and now, how could u hide something to yourself? It's in front of your eyes, but you can't see it, so that is the work, to remove all that doesn't allow u to see what is already here. Beyond and trascending, that is this:

Alan Watts, Ram Dass, Eckhart Tolle, and quite a few others whom people consider to be enlightened have resonated, if not identified, with Buddhism. I see it as a portal, rather than a belief system. It is simply the recognition that we are not our conditioning, that the mind is the source of suffering, and that we can be free from suffering, even within relative reality.

As with any philosophy or religion, discard the beliefs and realize the core insights. As Aldous Huxley found in his review of world philosophies and religions, there are 3 core truths with which all agree:

• There is an infinite, changeless reality beneath the world of change
  • This same reality lies at the core of every personality
  • The purpose of life is to discover this reality experientially, that is, to realize God while here on earth

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Zen is full of dogma and cosplay.

I've met serious Zen students. They are such sheep. And not at all woke. Unimpressive.

Zen teachers are also lacking.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm no Zen master, but my key takeaway is simply this: "No Mind".

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

23 hours ago, Blackbeat said:

Just one take on it... It’s a pointing of “a way” of life, intended toward self realization / awakening, nonviolence, peace, inner peace, etc. I like to think of it as addressing life like a flower, that one is creation, ‘budding’, expanding, etc. But like any word, it’s only what you believe it is, if you do at all. If anything (imo) Buddhism is non-religion, non-dogma, non-identity. 

This is a nice ‘quote’, that kind of sums it up...

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”  - Buddha

Like all things God, this is ironically funny, as it is not actually a quote from “the Buddha”, but is “the Buddha”. As if such a thing (a quote from ‘back then’) were possible to actually verify anyways....which is kind of the beauty of the sentiment of the very words. Doubly funny perhaps, The Buddha actually points to / ‘means’ God. Buddha was not a guys name. People can’t get that for some unknown reason. Again though, up to you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE