r0ckyreed

The External World Does Exist: Reality is more than Consciousness

213 posts in this topic

@Rilles Martin Ball used to do Salvia all the time. It was one of his favorites actually. So it's either that different people react differently to it, or it takes some getting used to. But Leo is correct on that it's not really worth it if you can obtain other psychedelics. 

6 hours ago, Godishere said:

the concept that God only experiences one bubble at a time  

It's precisely the notion of time which make us fall into this "other bubbles" trap.

We think we exist in time, and therefore we assume God could be experiencing other POVs at this very moment.

But when we realise that the Absolute is beyond time and that we are it, the notion of other POVs being experienced at this very moment necessarily falls away, becouse there's only one moment, only one Absolute, and this is it.

For you, my POV doesn't exist as an actuality that's happening right now as something external to you, but at best just as part of your Infinie Potentiality (Nothingness). And the opposite from my POV.

Yours is the only POV that exists, and mine is only POV that exists, and there's no contradiction. That's the mindfuck.

Edited by Fran11

4 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Rilles Martin Ball used to do Salvia all the time. It was one of his favorites actually. So it's either that different people react differently to it, or it takes some getting used to. But Leo is correct on that it's not really worth it if you can obtain other psychedelics. 

I dont want to become a book in a bookshelf for eternity. 90% of stories I have read about Salvia have been negative. Thanks, I'll pass.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I dont want to become a book in a bookshelf for eternity. 90% of stories I have read about Salvia have been negative. Thanks, I'll pass.

LMAO. You also must remember 90% of people who have done it are not into this work, so they panic of course. It's a pretty popular substance so you can expect a lot of stupid people to mess with it. But I'm not advocating it in any way either. 

Edited by fridjonk

7 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

LMAO. You also must remember 90% of people who have done it are not into this work, so they panic of course. It's a pretty popular substance so you can expect a lot of stupid people to mess with it. But I'm not advocating it in any way either. 

I assume youve done it? What was it like for you?

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

I assume youve done it? What was it like for you?

I've not done it yet, but I have a 60x batch. I'd consider myself an "advanced psychonaut" and I'm still scared shitless of it. I realize the seriousness of a substance like this so I'm hesitant to actually pull the trigger.

2 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

I've not done it yet, but I have a 60x batch. I'd consider myself an "advanced psychonaut" and I'm still scared shitless of it. I realize the seriousness of a substance like this so I'm hesitant to actually pull the trigger.

Your perception of the dimensions shifts. Like Alice in Wonderland kinda. 

Edited by Vibroverse

2 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Thats hella strong. Go easy cowboy! Post a trip-report when youre done. :D

6 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Your perception of the dimensions shifts. Like Alice in Wonderland kinda. 

Yeah, I've read every trip report under the sun so I have a rough estimate of how it is. ;) 

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Thats hella strong. Go easy cowboy! Post a trip-report when youre done. :D

If I ever dare to do so then I'll definitely post a report. :) 

We are trying to imagine all the way but without hurting anyone. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Spira, for example, believes in other minds as real. He's not conscious that he is imagining them.

@Leo Gura In “How does memory work?” Rupert states the following; “The mind is imagined with the thought that thinks it. It has no existence other than as the thought that thinks it. Once the idea of mind is considered to represent something that actually exists, thought can populate this imagined container called ‘mind’ with all sorts of imagined experiences: time, space, memory, objects, people, birth, death, causality, and so on.” Only God is real.

Edited by Mannyb

@Mannyb lol.

”There is no such thing as finite minds!” - Rupert Spira, The Nature of Consciousness 

Such a hilarious non existent line between the delusion of Rupert Spira, and the delusion of a ‘Rupert Spira”. 

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Mannyb lol.

”There is no such thing as finite minds!” - Rupert Spira, The Nature of Consciousness 

Such a hilarious non existent line between the delusion of Rupert Spira, and the delusion of a ‘Rupert Spira”. 

?

namaste conceptual brother in our shared ♾mind

Edited by Mannyb

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You asking me what I already answered a bunch of times here.

I read all and still didnt understand

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Seems like that is what Leo is saying.

No. My friend who is very consious says that Leo thinks that as a human im not alone but as GOD im yes because we are all one unit. One thing. 

But as a human - i have experience and my mother has her experience.

I will call him here maybe he can ask the question in a more understandable way.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

4 hours ago, fridjonk said:

You really send out mixed messages about salvia. xD

There is no point about salvia except absolute delusion and non-sense, it's just an insane mind-fuck, that's it

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

But as a human - i have experience and my mother has her experience.

You have to realize that the idea of there being humans at all is a fantasy in itself.  Something you are imagining.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, fridjonk said:

The fuck? 60x lol. That is literally to pull the trigger and leave the server, an experience to be lived that for sure

31 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

No. My friend who is very consious says that Leo thinks that as a human im not alone but as GOD im yes because we are all one unit. One thing. 

You are consciousness, yet you are attributing yourself to your friend being “very you” (still better than “not very you” imo). He’s absolutely you, not “very you”. That arrives at “one thing”, which stands to pierce the very heart of nonduality, or ‘not two’. “One thing” is not, “not two”. For an actuality of your friend as very (or not very) conscious, you must forget you are the consciousness you’re talking about. And the miracle is, you can! How awesome are you?!  Pretty awesome “in my opinion”. O.o Your typo is actually spot on! 

@Mannyb Nahm is day my good sir. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, The Buddha said:

There is no point about salvia except absolute delusion and non-sense, it's just an insane mind-fuck, that's it

I've read some Salvia reports that are similar to 5 MeO. It really depends.