Lyubov

Gamestop stock situation

333 posts in this topic

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Yeah, let's just allow and encourage hordes of fools to manipulate whatever stocks they want.

What could go wrong?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't think it's morally sane to allow any kind of market manipulation be it corporatists or peasants 

These things on a large scale can easily cause economic recession. 

Govt regulations need to be heavy. 

Honestly this situation is just hypocritical on both sides. 

Right now it's just a tempest in a teapot. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Here there’s some BS from the CEO of Robinhood

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse wow. 

The bullshit is when he said he didn't do it at the directions of sec and hedge funds. Such a big lie. 

At the same time he says there's no liquidity problem, then what was driving him, hahahaha. 

That guy is the biggest Bullshitter lol. 

The fact they just restricted everything and gave no warning and didn't say anything for hours tells me all I need to know.

Good that they interviewed him on the bullshit, his business can tank. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

his business can tank. 

I think it will...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

10 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I think it will...

Don't you think that the name Robinhood in this context is so ironic? 

It should be renamed as Vladhood. Lol. 

I mean how much more ironic could it get with the name Robinhood. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, let's just allow and encourage hordes of fools to manipulate whatever stocks they want.

What could go wrong?

In a way you're right because the betters didn't buy the stocks on buyers confidence, they did a cynical buying, so it wasn't a wise move. It doesn't count as investor sincerity. 

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It should be renamed as Vladhood. Lol. 

Lol...

DraculHood or directly Transilvania hehehe..

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What could go wrong?

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

In a way you're right because the betters didn't buy the stocks on buyers confidence, they did a cynical buying, so it wasn't a wise move. It doesn't count as investor sincerity. 

They are saying that probably in the lawsuit the lawyers can argue that there is collusion, because they were in reddit asking others investors to buy... so... the people is going to lose as usual...

:(

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Lol...

DraculHood or directly Transilvania hehehe..

They are saying that probably in the lawsuit the lawyers can argue that there is collusion, because they were in reddit asking others investors to buy... so... the people is going to lose as usual...

:(

Actually the lack of buyers confidence is very public so they don't have a chance to make good, it becomes a coup, so the lawyers will win here. 

Of course congress people will make a big deal out of it  but rules are rules and the redditors should have known better. 

@Preety_India  Now I want to watch the movie "The Big Short" to educate a bit more about all this crazy thing...

^_^

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Preety_India  Now I want to watch the movie "The Big Short" to educate a bit more about all this crazy thing...

^_^

Watch AOC live streaming Gamestop stock ban. Kinda cringey in the beginning.. I don't think she is winning here with her argument. 

Actual content starts at 28 minute mark. 

The first 20 mins are tech issues. 

Edited by Preety_India

Isn't this a good thing because now there will be more regulation of big hedge fund companies?

And if millions of people who are are investing their life savings into these bigs companies all of a sudden go bankrupt won't all their money be gone, so technically while reddit is doing something "heroic" there actually fucking up more people in the process. If this is the case I can see why Robinhood and these other corps are restricting trading.

Thanks @Preety_India  I will take a look!!!

^_^

1 minute ago, Bando said:

Isn't this a good thing because now there will be more regulation of big hedge fund companies?

And if millions of people who are are investing their life savings into these bigs companies all of a sudden go bankrupt won't all their money be gone, so technically while reddit is doing something "heroic" there actually fucking up more people in the process. If this is the case I can see why Robinhood and these other corps are restricting trading.

That's why I talked about buyers confidence. Such behavior can easily lead to buyer's remorse. 

It's like stealing money. And it can put buyers at great risk. 

When Wall Streeters do stock shorting among themselves, there's a certain confidence with which they do that reducing risk, it's not simply copying each other.

So the whole initiative was not wisely designed. 

14 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Kinda ironic how a platform named "Robinhood" prevents people from trading as soon as they actually start legally taking from the rich. ?‍♂️

They are gonna call it the Prince John app from now on...

I think the smart investors will not panic and see the real opportunity. Short Gamespot at $300+ per share and when all the temp investors get out because they cannot stand the risk the price will go back down to its normal level and a few will make a killing.

Edited by Preety_India

4 hours ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

I've just put my life savings into this to own the capitalists.

Shouldn't invest money you can't miss. 

Yeah, and when the big wigs pump and dump, manipulate the market and do insider trading there is no consequences.ike never. Once in a blue moon there is an investigation, and ... Wow... The people commiting fraud get to pay a fine that is 0.5% of their yearly profits. If the authorities ignore hedge fund pump and dumps, they should ignore everyone. Or investigate both.

Edited by Preety_India