free123

5-meo-dmt Legality In Europe

41 posts in this topic

Hi!

I´m looking to get this drug legally in Europe. Does anyone have any info on how this could be achieved?

According to this website https://erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/5meo_dmt_law.shtml it seems like the drug is not controlled under Belgian law. Denmark might also be interesting. Any fellow actualizers who live in any of these countries that know if there is any market?

Thank you very much. Love

I live in Denmark, and through the media there has been a lot of discussion about 5meo (mostly negative of course)

Definitely a market - (I WANT SOME (in any case) ), but as I am bit of a noob, cannot really help with regards to getting 5meo in Europe - sorry

This is a luxury problem in my opinion.

I can see this site and other sites discussing actualized's videos popping up on a google search for 5meodmt so you are going to get buyers and sellers of it popping up here. I'm sure Leo thought of that though as he is an IT guy.

Edited by Neo

I guess the time will come when it will come, for now (us who live in Europe)  meditation will be enough

Tis legal in Spain I believe. But check for yourselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, John Flores said:

It's not right, they have to legalize this thing 

That's the stoners' hymn 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Anybody have info if it's legal in Spain? Google doesn't say much...

I'll delete the comment if requested but the deep web is more than likely your only bet. But for Christ's sake, do your research first.

You can't possibly have a substance like 5-meo-dmt freely available. The risk of damage is too high.

But then on the other hand who wants to take something like 5-meo-dmt? Like honestly. It is a very niche substance. It doesn't make you feel better, it doesn't give you a high and it doesn't even give you visuals. How would you sell this to someone who just wants to feel a lil better?

On the other hand this makes it the perfect candidate for therapeutic use. Curing addictions, assisting in psycho therapy and stuff like that.

They will first have to establish it in clinical use though.

People like us that will use it in a non dual approach to come closer to the truth are the 1% of the 1%.

@ Psychonaut, are you from europe (germany?) and do you think you can buy 5-meo from RC shops safety?

Thanks for the reply!

I would caution everyone about buying anything from research chemical companies (especially from China). They may be scams, or send you the totally wrong chemical. Always use drug testing kits to at least verify you got a DMT-class substance.

Ok I also heard this, but what would be the alternative to research chemical companies? Going to a drugdealer seems to me more risky or are there other shops besides research chemical companies which provide more safety?

@OBEler We're not gonna discuss that on this forum.

But if you do some research online, you can learn a lot.

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

Tis legal in Spain I believe. But check for yourselves.

Pues... ¡Vámonos a España!

@all, I would just encourage you to really do some research, if you wanna get involved in it. This can be quite fun because you learn some new skills on how to live in the 21th century in which everything seems possible. :P Of course if you wanna restrict yourself and take normal routes of administration, you'll probably not find it very soon. 5-MeO-DMT is something very exotic and not well-distributed.

If you read my posts on it I give a lot of very direct pointers in which direction to look. Be thankful for that information and act on it if you want. But of course you gotta do some good research. And don't contact me on this issue. I sometimes get several people asking me PER DAY on how to get 5-MeO. And I won't help you simply because you should really contemplate whether you are ready for this. And if you are, you will have the will to do the research and find it.

And that in my opinion is needed, so that the newbies just don't get hold of it and fuck their brains out. If 5-MeO can be used to permanently enlighten you and change your body/mind it surely can fuck you up if you don't use it correctly. Be aware of this. This is not some acid or shrooms that'll give you some fun experience but this will permanently alter your awareness. 

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Search for ayahuasca international, they do retreats in different countries in Europe. I was on a three day retreat and got back home this Sunday. There you can smoke bufo alvarius which contains 5meo dmt which I did twice while I was there. 

Take a trip to the US, and visit the church that Leo talks about in its psychedelics video.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

even on the deep web 5meo is becoming increasingly hard to come by, few scammers even on deep web selling it

Jokerman111, do they only do retreats with Aya or also 5meoDMT?