Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Im the only one ising

44 posts in this topic

The metaphysical nature of ising is that it only occurs in one place only at a time the full universe is looking threw my perspective and only me just because of the fact this is were ising is right now this is were direct experience is so that means that everything else including you people are imaginary because the ising isnt ising from your perspective its litteraly ising mine right now so i am the universe with a captital U . Am i on to something here? 

5 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

The metaphysical nature of ising is that it only occurs in one place only at a time the full universe is looking threw my perspective and only me just because of the fact this is were ising is right now this is were direct experience is so that means that everything else including you people are imaginary because the ising isnt ising from your perspective its litteraly ising mine right now so i am the universe with a captital U . Am i on to something here? 

@Nate0068 That's nothing but throwing around a bunch of words and theories. Clearly none of these ideas mean anything to you, or you wouldn't ask. 

Don't adopt any of it as your philosophy. Why not? Because none of it stems from your own direct experience. None of it has been verified or falsified by yourself. 

If I (or anyone else) were to tell you "yes, you're onto something" or "no, what you're saying is wrong", then you would simply adopt it as your theory about reality, having missed the point entirely.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Nate0068 Correct. The room you are in is all of existence. Everything else is a thought, including others. All of reality is happening for you only.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Nate0068 Correct. The room you are in is all of existence. Everything else is a thought, including others. All of reality is happening for you only.

you is a thought also...check ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You isn't. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

43 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

you is a thought also...check ❤

If you mean others, then yes. If you mean yourself, then wrong. ‘I am’ is not a thought. In fact, your existence is the only truth.

The Buddhist notion of ‘no self’ is very deceptive. Your individual self, as separate from reality is certainly false. But the feeling of your existence is most certainly not false. ‘The Self’, as Ramana called it, is supreme truth.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Solipsism 101.

Fundamentally it's all One. You are Everything. Unlimited 

Your own POV can't be only since that would be a limit. 

God =Infinity, Infinity, Infinity..... 

Still same "center". To bust hrough solipsism trap you mostly are into because of all Awareness talk and pointers. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nate0068 so you're asking all the people you're imagining if you're on to something? Lol. Only one thing matters, that's getting out of your head and connecting with isness, I am. Anything else would be getting lost in concept. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Solipsism 101.

The beginning of enlightenment.

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

To bust hrough solipsism trap you mostly are into because of all Awareness talk and pointers. 

Can you explain that in more detail?

14 hours ago, How to be wise said:

‘I am’ is not a thought. 

No?

Have you ever gone under anesthesia?

It's pure nothingness....but not even that because there are no arising thoughts to even label it.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

No?

Have you ever gone under anesthesia?

It's pure nothingness....but not even that because there are no arising thoughts to even label it.

Notice that you created the ‘nothingness’ after you woke up. I’m not sure how anaesthesia works, but if it’s like sleep then you imagined the ‘nothingness’ after you woke up. Nothing happened whilst you were asleep. 

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Notice that you created the ‘nothingness’ after you woke up. I’m not sure how anaesthesia works, but if it’s like sleep then you imagined the ‘nothingness’ after you woke up. Nothing happened whilst you were asleep. 

I've experienced it and know what he is saying, but just because there is no sense of time passing between the anesthesiologist's countdown and waking up doesn't mean that nothing happened. The body was still alive, and its intelligence continued to operate, despite not being conscious of the experience. People sometimes confuse Consciousness with consciousness; they are not the same.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

33 minutes ago, Moksha said:

but just because there is no sense of time passing between the anesthesiologist's countdown and waking up doesn't mean that nothing happened.

How can something happen if it took no time? 

On 12/29/2020 at 5:34 PM, Nate0068 said:

You’re onto something...its that there’s no ‘you’. Isness is conceptually, a bit, being framed around ‘you’. Isness is Being...being ‘you’. It’s not that ‘your’ experience / perspective is actual/Isness and others aren’t. There is no you and others, there is the experience of thought attachment. Being is being the isness, as a time, a place, metaphysical nature, etc, etc. 

@How to be wise

Nothing is happening. Those are thoughts. Appearance. You. Try pointing to time, without the thought label. Try pointing to something happening, without labelling. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

35 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

How can something happen if it took no time? 

My body still existed in time. Why would awareness of the passing of time have anything to do with the actual passing of time? When you fall asleep at night, does your clock freeze until you wake up?

Metaphysically, it is more complicated than that, since time is only relatively real. I am referring to time in the traditional sense here.