Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamC

How much does good style matter when attracting girls? Any success stories?

29 posts in this topic

My style sucks right now ( Most of the time) and it's something I'll be working on to fix this year as I start my daiting and pick up journey.

Meanwhile, do you guys have any "success stories" as to when you upgraded your own style? How did it change your daiting life? Did you notice a big difference with attracting girls when you got better style or is this just small nitty gritty details that won't do much? Of corse I get game is number 1 in a sense - what I'm looking for here is mostly inspiration, encouragement and perspective on this topic so that I can set propor expectations for the next upcoming year. Thanks to y'all, and merry Christmas! :)

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Well i understand u mean style and not physique

I am a female and have to say i got attracted  to a personality showed through an particular style (if it makes any sense)...but not a particular style or pattern.  It reflects a lifestyle so %90 guys i got attracted have "sporty" looks. 

You attract what you are, they say..

I also put so much attention on manners, posture and behavior. Still trying to get signals of having come across an spiritual person in my day to day life..

50 minutes ago, ertopolice said:

Well i understand u mean style and not physique

I am a female and have to say i got attracted  to a personality showed through an particular style (if it makes any sense)...but not a particular style or pattern.  It reflects a lifestyle so %90 guys i got attracted have "sporty" looks. 

You attract what you are, they say..

Yeah an archetype who symbolizes something.

50 minutes ago, ertopolice said:

I also put so much attention on manners, posture and behavior. Still trying to get signals of having come across an spiritual person in my day to day life..

Me too, you have no idea?. I do this a bit to much for my own good though. It's a challenge, but a fun one to find a good match!

How much does good style matter when attracting girls?

A lot, however that won't mean anything if the dude is an insecure, needy, beta simp. You can have the best clothes/style in the world and still have 0 success with those charecteristics.

Most women pay a lot of attention on how you dress, details - accessories, brands. The better you look - the better you feel, the more confident you'll be. So go ahead and work on your style, plenty of youtubers out there.

It doesn't mean that you have to walk around in gucci or prada with a rolex watch, just make sure your clothes fit well and have some edge.

For me personally the style changes occured only after some serious shadow work on my insecurities, limiting beleifs, victim mentality.. once I got trough that .. oh boy...

Edit: TBH it's actually quite hard to simply change your style drastically, it takes courage and it sorta throws you out of your comfort zone, I do believe that style/clothe colors are closely linked to ones personality,, but I'm not sure how.

Edited by meow_meow

1 hour ago, meow_meow said:

For me personally the style changes occured only after some serious shadow work on my insecurities, limiting beleifs, victim mentality.. once I got trough that .. oh boy...
Edit: TBH it's actually quite hard to simply change your style drastically, it takes courage and it sorta throws you out of your comfort zone, I do believe that style/clothe colors are closely linked to ones personality,, but I'm not sure how.

Super interesting! I'm going through a big shadow work presently. Can you expand on that?  What sort of shadow work/ things did you do?

Dressing sharp, fitted, with style and grooming well is important.

But by itself it will not get you laid. And you can get laid without it.

Go to a tailor and get all your clothes fitted. Buy new clothes that have some kind of matching style. Hire an image consultant if you can't figure out your style yourself. You need at least one set of sharp jeans, sharp dress shirt, sharp shoes, and they all have to fit together well and fit your body perfectly. Groom your hair and facial hair so that it looks sharp.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SamC Working out is the best way to improve your appearance. It should be complemented of course with style and grooming, however being buffed is a big bonus. By buffed i do not mean bodybuilder, i mean good shoulder to with ratio and decent muscle mass. 

Honestly the benefits of working out are so many that you should do it nonetheless. 

It looks like a big long  dick to be honest. 

I personally prefer the whole cowboy costume. It makes a man look so sexy omg. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, ColeMC01 said:

@SamC Working out is the best way to improve your appearance. It should be complemented of course with style and grooming, however being buffed is a big bonus. By buffed i do not mean bodybuilder, i mean good shoulder to with ratio and decent muscle mass. 

Honestly the benefits of working out are so many that you should do it nonetheless.

Cannot agree more! if they value the work behind a nice body and therefore..the lifestyle, they'll see that being any stylism

I do tbh :D

I never got the whole fitness freak craze. 

I like a naturally solid man with a rugged chest and arms. 

The whole buffed look from the gym like "social media ready" look seems very contrived and superficial. Is it only me? 

To me it's like "trying too hard." I don't know. 

But the man who seems like he just came back from some heavy labor, that natural tough look on his face and his hardened body, that looks amazing. 

To me the whole gym thing looks lame and nerdy 

Putin, maybe he goes to the gym, I don't know but he has this rugged look on his body that is very appealing 

2 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

Already do;)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dressing sharp, fitted, with style and grooming well is important.

But by itself it will not get you laid. And you can get laid without it.

Go to a tailor and get all your clothes fitted. Buy new clothes that have some kind of matching style. Hire an image consultant if you can't figure out your style yourself. You need at least one set of sharp jeans, sharp dress shirt, sharp shoes, and they all have to fit together well and fit your body perfectly. Groom your hair and facial hair so that it looks sharp.

Awsome, thanks Leo! 

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I never got the whole fitness freak craze. 

I like a naturally solid man with a rugged chest and arms. 

The whole buffed look from the gym like "social media ready" look seems very contrived and superficial. Is it only me? 

To me it's like "trying too hard." I don't know. 

But the man who seems like he just came back from some heavy labor, that natural tough look on his face and his hardened body, that looks amazing. 

To me the whole gym thing looks lame and nerdy 

Putin, maybe he goes to the gym, I don't know but he has this rugged look on his body that is very appealing 

Gym life is the best life:P I hear you though - thanks for your input!

22 minutes ago, Khr said:

For example, in the first look, because of the hat and the handkerchief it is moving to the clownish territory for me. The next two looks are simple and stylish. To each their own though and every girl likes different things.

Not sure what you're talking about, hats are the best! :P 

20201227_022204.jpg

Yeah, for some reason if you upgrade your style and do what Leo said in earlier post it just works as a switch. Everything becomes like 500% more effortless. And it works both externally, as people like you more, and internally, as it gets you more inner confidence and people like you more as a result of that

Sometimes I think how BS it is that dressing good works that well. But whether it is bs or not, it truly does work. And especially well if you combine it with a top notch inner game (dressing well mentally, so to speak) - then you're just God of any venue you enter

I think that high-end inner game would beat the crap out of clothing if we'd make them 1v1 each other, though. But if you're not at a level of consciousness of Jesus yet, good clothing can help you big time, that's for sure

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Khr yea the first one looks clownish.

The last one looks very cute. 

Ever heard of the term "peacocking"? You need to stand out in the crowd to attract a mate. 

But how you stand out needs to be based on the spiral dynamics stage of the crowd and the women there. Look at the group, how the men are dressed, and ask yourself how I can stand out from all of them. 

I personally was in stage green festival culture. So dressing in bright fantastical colors, with sequins and glitter and everything shinny. Or tribal leather outfits. Whatever, doesn't matter, as long as everyone is commenting on how well I dressed, which is a perfect conversation starter for girls.

If you have the confidence to stand out, wear something daring, then they deduce that you'll have the confidence to handle them. 

Dress like a God, and they will treat you like one. 

Edited by Sempiternity

Nice shoes. Not sharp but nice. 

People always talk about the polished look. How about a rugged look from the 1930s Wild West movies, it's not like a rough look cannot look cool, sometimes it does if someone knows how to pull it off.. 

Tip - just wear a rusty leather jacket and boots. Of course you can't wear that in a mall. People might think it's period costume and assume you are cosplaying. But hey, in those good old days, people wore some nice things. 

What can be possibly more stylish than a cigar, a belt and a pistol!

4rqd9d.jpg