GreenLight

THE AGE OF AQUARIUS. DEC. 21, 2020, AT 6:22PM UTC

20 posts in this topic

Seen this being shared around and it might be an interesting meditation to participate in. Had a great feeling last time a collective meditation like this was organized. Feel free to join.

http://www.globalpeacemeditation.com/

A group organized a livestream for it.

It begins at this time:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=AGE+OF+AQUARIUS&iso=20201221T1922&p1=195

25 minutes ago, Frenk said:

What is going to happen today?

World's gonna end, RUN

I'm just sad I won't get to see the conjunction with my own eyes. The weather in Europe has been bone-bleached and gloomy for the last weeks. The sun hasn't rippled through the bleak gray sky. What a timing. 

@seeking_brilliance I just shouted Lok Vah Koor at the skies as from Skyrim. Unfortunately, I don't think dragon blood runs in my veins. 

2 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

I'm just sad I won't get to see the conjunction with my own eyes. The weather in Europe has been bone-bleached and gloomy for the last weeks. The sun hasn't rippled through the bleak gray sky. What a timing. 

yeah it's a bit disappointing -_-

Edited by PurpleTree

36 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@seeking_brilliance I just shouted Lok Vah Koor at the skies as from Skyrim. Unfortunately, I don't think dragon blood runs in my veins. 

Darn... And I actually have some experience changing the weather but it doesn't tend to listen to me in these types of dreams. Oh well.. I'd part the clouds for you if i could

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I think I will join. The meditation seems benevolent and if that Cobra guy is correct then it's very important. Even if he is wrong, today is the best day to do a global meditation with good intentions, something will happen! It begins in 3,5 hours. You can read more about it at: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

I had a dream last night where two giant planetoid objects appeared in the sky, perfectly aligned. Woke up soon after realizing it was just a symbolic representation of Jupiter and Saturn. The energies are powerful today. 

@seeking_brilliance Fuck, it's worked. The clouds are tearing apart after weeks just before the conjunction. I'm rushing outside. 

57 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

nothing. see you guys again in a few hundred yrs?

I can still feel it. The energy appeared during the meditation, a very light energy that makes reality feel less heavy and dense. I think it's a permanent change/upgrade and those who can sense energy will notice the difference. Now we just wait and see if this changes things in society, I'm excited about 2021.

I am seeing something. I see 2 stars but they are too close to one another one is brighter than the other. I have never seen those 2 stars before.

I thought it was an UFO

Are those 2 stars Jupiter and Saturn?

Edited by Arcangelo

3 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I am seeing something. I see 2 stars but they are too close to one another one is brighter than the other. I have never seen those 2 stars before.

I thought it was an UFO

Are those 2 stars Jupiter and Saturn?

download a star app and it'll tell you