electroBeam

Appreciation Note For Infinity

27 posts in this topic

Note: This is just my personal experience. This is completely unrelated to awakening and enlightenment. This has nothing to do with adviata vedanta. This is for people who are genuinely curious about exploring infinity more. I've done some work recently around infinity based on teachings a recent psychedelic trip took me through and I'm sharing that work here for fun.

How to appreciate infinity:

No one can appreciate infinity except infinity. Because to appreciate infinity, all others must go. Total amnesia style. You need to literally forget, get demented, get total amnesia over the existence of humans or anything.

Its a paradigm shift that must be entered, from finite to infinite, to appreciate infinity.

It doesn't occur in the present moment, or anywhere. Such questions are not valid or make sense in infinity.

Its entering where you were before you were born. Actually where the universe was before the universe was born. Before science existed, before humans existed, before time existed, before space existed, before the earth existed, before no self realization existed, before the realization if infinity, before the realization of infinite love, before a "you" or a "God" or a you being a "God".

And yet, that place is here

But it doesn't seem here.

It doesn't seem like here because here is apparently a world. A world full of an earth, milky way, a career, family problems, emotional problems, other people, science, religion, politics, buying stuff, light, and then spirituality such as the path, infinite love, death or imaginary death, or whatever you think death is lol. Music, tv shows, on and on and on.

Jeeze that's a lot of stuff. Almost infinite amounts.

And that's the trick, one of the biggest ones, is believing that you are looking at infinity when you see all that stuff, because there's just so much.

The 3D world, the universe, that must be what infinity is, because its so big.

But its not, that's a trick, what that is, is huge finiteness.

The trick is realizing that, no matter how much stuff you expand to, expand to knowing all the maths, all the science, all the religion, even all of the awakenings, all of the different states of consciousness, all of that stuff, the trick is realizing that this isn't true infinity, its a pseudo infinity, because it goes on forever.

What doesn't go on forever though? Infinity. Actual infinity. It can't go on forever, because going on forever requires the ability to get bigger, and you can only get bigger if you're finite.

That's a mindfuck, and that's the reason why your here is not before the birth of the universe.

What's being staying the same this entire time you've been expanding? The fact that you've been expanding. You have been expanding forever. You first started unenlightened, then you expanded through all these insights and awakenings, then you became enlightened, then you started integrating, then you reincarnated and did it all over again, and again and again. Then you did psychedelics, jeeezus christ. You have been expanding for fucken eva. And you never stop.

You never stop until you realize... that the only thing you've been doing the entire time is expanding. And that's when expanding stops. When you realize its just been expanding this entire time.

The expanding doesn't literally stop, but you forget, go amnesia on what expanding is.

And that's when you truly develop dementia. Truly develop amnesia. Because you've totally forgotten what expanding is, because all expanding merged into 1. There's no others, there's no work, no houses. You can't even talk to others, because you are literally demented, all alone, completely one and completely white light. If you are talking to others, then you haven't reached infinity, because you become disabled talking to infinity. You can't fulfill survival stuff when in infinity.

This aint ego death, this is mahasamadhi. You're switching between mahasamadhi and being alive through this process. When mahasamadhi its just white light and infinity, when alive its finiteness. Both are almost mutually exclusive. Ego death, infinite love realization, are all finite because you still survive in the game. True infinity is looking at the infinite through the infinite mind, not through the finite mind. There's just formlessness and no form here. No memory of your life. Nothing. No finite. What's surprising though is both the finite and infinite are happening at the same time.

It feels like entering a white light void, where your entire life is erased. Where its just white everywhere, and this is how its always been. Its always been pure white light and total dementia and amnesia. Its been dementia and amnesia this entire time.

Yet this is exactly the place you want to be. You want mahasamadhi. You want total amnesia and dementia and just white light everywhere and forgetting everything and everyone. Infinite love realization aint enough, because its still too finite. What you want is complete and utter infinity. Yet you are too scared to let go of the finite and physically die, so you're left in a limbo, you're trying to make a compromise with infinite love, yet it still aint enough. And then the quest is how close can you get to this completely demented space without loosing and forgetting everything.

This is not a state that anyone can really show you how to get there, or talk about, because everything in the finite universe is pretend and completely parallel to true infinity. Your self, whether thats unenlightened, or ego death, or a god realized being, is all pretend. You're gaming yourself no matter how enlightened you are. You haven't reached infinity if you're god realized, infinite love realized, no self realized, or anything related to any spiritual concepts. If you are, you're gaming yourself, you're pretending, you aren't actually getting results, you are just expanding. Every single question you have, every single want you have, every single move you make to get realized, is you gaming yourself or you pretending, because what the state of infinity truly is cannot be attained through spirituality. It can only be attained through realizing you're gaming yourself, no matter what you do, by realizing you're pretending, that the entire spiritual path is you pretending. And everything else you do is pretend. And its about letting go so hard that you literally feel like you're loosing the entire game's essence forever. You even let go of being enlightened or self realized.

If infinity exists, but no one is there to experience it, is it still infinity?

Your just identified with imagination bud.

It sounds like spiritual ego and major trust issues.

I would lay off the drugs bud or your going to end up in the nuthouse drooling on yourself.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

I would lay off the drugs bud or your going to end up in the nuthouse drooling on yourself.

It is you who have no clue what he talks about.

All you talk about is no self no one is doing anything this is not happening and so forth.

It is extremely limited view.

Cause it is still a view even if there is no one to view it.

To call a psychedelic a drug btw shows that you know nothing about it.

Its an appearance you intake which changes ur state of Mind and it changes your reality.

No self realization is not the end all be all.

Humble yourself.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

7 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

You are light years away from electroBeam's depth of understanding. 

One of the biggest obstacles in this work is "fear of going insane" or losing your mind. But that's the biggest trap. You never had a Mind to lose. You can't go nuts cuz in a sense all states are equal. 

Trying to keep yourself "sane" if you are doing this work correctly is doomed to fail because "sanity" is a distinction or a limitation that you are trying to maintain but ofcourse reality is groundless and unlimited. In other words insane. Not sane. Not insane. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

It is you who have no clue what he talks about.

All you talk about is no self no one is doing anything this is not happening and so forth.

It is extremely limited view.

Cause it is still a view even if there is no one to view it.

To call a psychedelic a drug btw shows that you know nothing about it.

Its an appearance you intake which changes ur state of Mind and it changes your reality.

No self realization is not the end all be all.

Humble yourself.

❤ Listen, there are 2 main delusional requirements for the seeker.

1) Believing you are a separate individual that can find something.

2) Believing there is something missing which needs to be found or realized.

When the futility of this relentless hide and seek game(hamster wheel running) is exposed, a question can arise such as:  Who exactly is this character that relentlessly seeks for a better experience in the future?

Then there can be a 180 degree directional energy flip from outwardly to inwardly.

There can be a recognition that the only thing running on the hamster wheel endlessly seeking was identification with thinking. (ooh that kind a rhymed.. like that ?)

It starts quickly becoming clear that this character being identified with as "ME" is more of a product of thinking or conditioning than an actual real entity.

The character substructure changes from an impenetrable Ivory Tower to a wobbly House of Cards ready to topple over in next deep inquiry Breeze.

This is typically the point where that seeking energy that has become an entity unto itself goes into retreat mode because it senses its own demise or death.... so just like anything else that wants to survive, it tries to get you to doubt everything recognized.

It will say things like: you can't stop identifying with me or you will go crazy stop now and turn back. 

This is what's known as backlash, it's almost like gateless gate guard dogs to test your strength.

The intensity and duration is different for everyone so there's no telling exactly how long it will last.

I have to get ready for work ? ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake that's only one dynamic of relating to reality. 

Let's say you going to have sex.. How to have sex? Well see the seeking energy and the ego hamster wheel and all this has nothing to do with having sex. Reality is all that you see around you. 

It's true that you don't exist as separate thing. But you are still living life through that particular human meat bag. And this no self is the last thing that the body mind need to do what is it doing and will continue to do for years to come.   We all have had the no self realization. And it's completely impractical cuz you still have shit to deal with even tho you don't exist... So it's necessary to expand beyond that. 

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@VeganAwake that's only one dynamic of relating to reality. 

Let's say you going to have sex.. How to have sex? Well see the seeking energy and the ego hamster wheel and all this has nothing to do with having sex. Reality is all that you see around you. 

It's true that you don't exist as separate thing. But you are still living life through that particular human meat bag. And this no self is the last thing that the body mind need to do what is it doing and will continue to do for years to come.   We all have had the no self realization. And it's completely impractical cuz you still have shit to deal with even tho you don't exist... So it's necessary to expand beyond that. 

Look bud that's awesome and what's being experienced there, it's whole complete and perfect ❤

Just pointing out you don't have to do drugs until you end up in a psych ward to experience freedom.

If you don't agree with that no problem ❤

@VeganAwake I agree. I'm just saying people here are way beyond that no self stuff.  

So when someone comes up with new insights you don't have to get butt hurt and defend your no self God. There are no sacred cows here. There is no self and there is a Self which is what this is. You are stuck on the no self and not recognizing that everything is Self. 

Bottom line is we are dealing with an infinite reality here. We are not dealing with no self and seeking energy bla bla . You can go read a book on neurological self. How there is centers in your brain responsible for the sense of self and it will not get turned off unless you physically fuck with that part of your brain. Not through talking about how you don't exist. 

All your no self stuff is not worth more than a fart. Please don't get offended I'm just stating a neutral fact. And there is no one to get offended after all. It can lead to massive awakening. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I'm just saying people here are way beyond that no self stuff.  

Yet it seems like that's not the case. 

A lot of people are pretending to be beyond it but do not live it. 

@electroBeam Thanks man! Your posts are the best stuff on the forum! :)

I think, in the future this forum will be about how to get closer to these higher levels of consciousness in peak experiences as well as baseline consciousness, without overloading the body-mind, without doing mahasamadhi. The human body-mind has a limit to how much consciousness it can sustain, beyond that it dies and you have mahasamadhi. I believe the game of the future will be about upgrading the body-mind to sustain more consciousness. This could surely be done through technologies like genetic modification, but I believe it's possible through meditation techniques as well. For example, when someone becomes a breatharian or stops aging, they had to reprogram the body-mind. A similiar reprogramming must be done to sustain these higher levels of consciousness.

Edited by GreenWoods

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

@VeganAwake I agree. I'm just saying people here are way beyond that no self stuff.  

So when someone comes up with new insights you don't have to get butt hurt and defend your no self God. There are no sacred cows here. There is no self and there is a Self which is what this is. You are stuck on the no self and not recognizing that everything is Self. 

Bottom line is we are dealing with an infinite reality here. We are not dealing with no self and seeking energy bla bla . You can go read a book on neurological self. How there is centers in your brain responsible for the sense of self and it will not get turned off unless you physically fuck with that part of your brain. Not through talking about how you don't exist. 

All your no self stuff is not worth more than a fart. Please don't get offended I'm just stating a neutral fact. And there is no one to get offended after all. It can lead to massive awakening. 

I understand what you're saying trust me I do...❤

And I know you care about him as do I. Maybe he's the kind of no one that appreciates some raw honesty from time to time. ?

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, it's believing you already know the answer"

See you truly believe you know what Awakening is, or at least a good idea of what it entails. 

But Awakening is not an intellectual understanding. It's also not adopting concept after concept until something clicks right with the self agenda.

It's a complete dropping of concepts and self agenda that you are identified as. It's a disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as the 'ME'.

When actual Awakening occurs the Seeker is recognized to have never been. So there is no longer a driver to go on seeking for answers because it's recognized the only thing that was seeking wasn't real in the first place.

This is why Liberation is referred to as the end of seeking.

You can't learn yourself to enlightenment. Well unless you're J Krishnamurti ?

There has to be a willingness to empty the glass and admit that you actually know nothing... there has to be a willingness to drop everything and become nothing .....there has to be a willingness to die before you die.

Thanks for the responses guys.

As said earlier, this post wasn't about awakening, it was about exploring infinity more. 

When it comes to enlightenment and awakening, you have every right to call me deluded, insane, whatever.

But this post wasnt about awakening.

This post was about something else. This post was about exploring a realm of infinity. Yep the post is a bit extreme. I like extremeness. If you arent into extremeness, i have no intention of pushing you that way. But for those who are, hopefully this was helpful.

And also, lets no argue over what enlightenment or awakening is. True enlightenment is a personal thing. Its not something to show others what you have got. Its not even something to be shared explicitly. Trying to do that just results in arguments. You cant ever explain awakening to someone because its beyond concepts. So such things dont get us anywhere. 

And adding in the "your deluded or going insane or dont get it because your descriptions dont match my experience of awakening" is just blatant pride and arrogance. Theres other ways to helping people then desperately defending your ideas or experiences of enlightenment. I wish this place did less of that.

Edited by electroBeam

23 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I understand what you're saying trust me I do...❤

And I know you care about him as do I. Maybe he's the kind of no one that appreciates some raw honesty from time to time. ?

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, it's believing you already know the answer"

See you truly believe you know what Awakening is, or at least a good idea of what it entails. 

But Awakening is not an intellectual understanding. It's also not adopting concept after concept until something clicks right with the self agenda.

It's a complete dropping of concepts and self agenda that you are identified as. It's a disentangling from the socially conditioned mind matrix known as the 'ME'.

When actual Awakening occurs the Seeker is recognized to have never been. So there is no longer a driver to go on seeking for answers because it's recognized the only thing that was seeking wasn't real in the first place.

This is why Liberation is referred to as the end of seeking.

You can't learn yourself to enlightenment. Well unless you're J Krishnamurti ?

There has to be a willingness to empty the glass and admit that you actually know nothing... there has to be a willingness to drop everything and become nothing .....there has to be a willingness to die before you die.

@VeganAwake I also understand what you mean. Same stuff over and over again. Then what? No self no one is doing anything let's just sit on the couch until the end of time? Do you understand anything in reality other than that there is no self inside the body doing anything?  Do you know anything else? Are you a robot or something? 

-Osho

Anger disagreement pride arrogance nah.. just good conversation ❤