James123

Leo’s Beautiful Endless Wonderland

182 posts in this topic

@Someone here

That was kind of the insight shared. No one actually knows what anyone thinks or knows. There isn’t a “we all know”. Especially when it comes to meditation. Letting all activity of the mind go in meditation may not resonate with you, and that’s fine. I can appreciate that so much, that I mentioned meditation. 

@electroBeam

I didn’t mean any disrespect. Quite the opposite. Sorry if I came across that way. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

#rodney king.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No one actually knows what anyone thinks or knows. There isn’t a “we all know”.

Totally, I can't ever know what you think or know, because i know nothing. My level of knowing is so unknown that i can't even know "not knowing". Which means I also know everything, including what you think or know. 0 = infinity.

IME, not saying this is for everyone, meditation teaches you the 0, yet completely falls flat on the infinity. Thats where contemplation and love practices come into it.

That was the original message. Not knowing is complete knowing IME. Knowing absolutely everything, and for "someone" who is philosophically minded, knowing everything is their path, the one they love. Just fixating on 0 doesnt suit everyone on a relative level.

@electroBeam

Maybe you took the comment to imply an exclusivity of meditation...?  That meditation rules everything else out or something?  I am wondering if you thought the comment was more specifically to you or related to one of your comments..?  It was more to James thread, meditation and letting go, not anyone specific. And more so in regard to letting everything go in meditation. (No caveat of fixating, and or never doing anything else ever.)   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

Maybe you took the comment to imply an exclusivity of meditation...?  That meditation rules everything else out or something?  I am wondering if you thought the comment was more specifically to you or related to one of your comments..?  It was more to James thread, meditation and letting go, not anyone specific. And more so in regard to letting everything go in meditation. (No caveat of fixating, and or never doing anything else ever.)   

I might have lumped you in with a general "averaged out" narrative that I was sensing from James, VeganAwake And your comments on multiple threads, to be completely honest xD

Sorry if I wasn't being analytical enough, and you didn't fall into that narrative at all. That was a bit unfair of me.

"letting everything go" is a super interesting comment. I got the opposite from the OP. An "awake once and for all" seemed like a fixation to me. Maybe totally misinterpreted what was said.

Edited by electroBeam

@Nahm thank you for taking a step back and reconsidering that I am not you and I live in a different universe than you.  Most people struggle to see this when it's so obvious. Much love. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

39 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

My level of knowing is so unknown that i can't even know "not knowing". Which means I also know everything, including what you think or know. 0 = infinity.

Hahaha wtf where do you pull that stuff from? ? I can only guess how "done" you are with it all lol. 

-Osho

If it all is the same then what are you rumbling about, identification is you so it is you. There is none to help it is all you, there is none out there right?

Edited by Claymoree

8 hours ago, electroBeam said:

IME, not saying this is for everyone, meditation teaches you the 0, yet completely falls flat on the infinity. Thats where contemplation and love practices come into it.

So what do contemplation and love practices lead back to? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, Claymoree said:

If it all is the same then what are you rumbling about, identification is you so it is you. There is none to help it is all you, there is none out there right?

Read page 7. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

So what do contemplation and love practices lead back to? 

While 0 = Infinity, both lead to different facets of God IME. 

Its too naive to just assume that contemplation leads to where meditation leads to. On one hand yes it does, but on another hand it doesn't. When you reject and don't take this into consideration, you start making posts about how Leo is deluded because of his endless wonderland.

Theres the macro and the micro. You can know a car engine by studying its quarks and atoms. You can also know a car engine by studying the mechanics of it at the bigger picture. Both lead to the same knowing of what a car engine is, yet both lead to completely different understandings aswell. "Blowing everything away" in meditation teaches you the micro, what the world is at a micro scale. Contemplation teaches you the bigger picture, how the entire dream works as a whole.

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

Hahaha wtf where do you pull that stuff from? ? I can only guess how "done" you are with it all lol. 

And i still keep coming back for more! Guess there's no escape to the finite!

12 hours ago, James123 said:

Read page 7. 

Nothing there.

Hope one day you will wake up from nothingness . 

Edited by Claymoree

1 hour ago, Claymoree said:

Nothing there.

Hope one day you will wake up from nothingness . 

I answered exactly same question multiple time in the post. Just read it. 

When you are nothing, you are already awake. Because there is no self to wake up. That’s the point of awakening.

Peace!

Edited by James123

2 hours ago, James123 said:

I answered exactly same question multiple time in the post. Just read it. 

When you are nothing, you are already awake. Because there is no self to wake up. That’s the point of awakening.

Peace!

I'm sorry , I don't see any answers, only some smart looking word combinations that intentionally made to look deeper then they are.

If I have learned one thing in all of these years is that if you can't formulate something that you claim to be embodying, then you have no clue what you are talking about. 

35 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

If I have learned one thing 

Maybe you need to unlearn.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Maybe you need to unlearn.

Sure will do it again, was nice experience, as hundreds of others who have thought me very important lessons, like one above.

To make it clear , I have nothing against "not knowing", "unlearning",  just don't delude yourself and others. 

5 hours ago, Claymoree said:

embodying

There is no body. Embodying something comes from expectations and wanting. Meanwhile awakening is completely letting go and surrendering. Because there is no body. You even need to let go of the word of ‘body’. From this sentence, it is clear that you have no idea what are you talking about. Read it if you want to learn what the awakening is or leave it.

5 hours ago, Claymoree said:

formulate something

There is only nothing. And formulating is that genuinely not knowing. Letting go and surrendering the so called self.

Read the conversations between ‘me’ and ‘toocrazytobecrazy’. Page 6-7. Exactly same question that ‘you’ have asked, answers that ‘you’ have respond and same answer that ‘i’ have provided. 

Edited by James123

7 hours ago, Claymoree said:

Sure will do it again, was nice experience, as hundreds of others who have thought me very important lessons, like one above.

To make it clear , I have nothing against "not knowing", "unlearning",  just don't delude yourself and others. 

There isn't a self or others. That's the first delusion to see through. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, Claymoree said:

. just don't delude yourself and others. 

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

There isn't a self or others. That's the first delusion to see through. ❤

lol ? this is more funny than the title of this thread. 

-Osho