James123

Leo’s Beautiful Endless Wonderland

173 posts in this topic

Just now, James123 said:

there is no identification with the thoughts. ı am the thoughts. There is no such a thing as embodying anything, becuase there is no body. thought of me, body and chair ıs identical. Because they are nothing, which is me again.

good for you!

if everything is identical to you, hell and heaven same place for you and that can only exist as void.

plus thinking and non-thinking is also identical to you. :)

stop fooling around.

1 hour ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

good for you!

if everything is identical to you, hell and heaven same place for you and that can only exist as void.

plus thinking and non-thinking is also identical to you. :)

There is no such a thing as hell, heaven, thinking and not thinking. Because there is no mind. whatever you say is identicitaion, naming, labeling and putting meaning on the the thoughts. do you think that you are in the world and these are sentences? of course it is all me, because nothing is now. 

stop fooling around.

Arrogance. make almost impossible to let go and surrender.

Peace!

Edited by James123

Nothing=something something=nothing

Do you understand? I don't. Some moments, in meditation, I got it. Yes , obviously, I'm a shape, all that I am is shaping the nothing, a shape is the same to another shape, suffering is the same than joy, shape is the same than nothingness. But in the moment that you analyze it, you loose, there is not logical in that

Just now, James123 said:

There is no such a thing as hell, heaven, thinking and not thinking. Because there is no mind. whatever you say is identicitaion, naming, labeling and putting meaning on the the thoughts. do you think that you are in the world and these are sentences? of course it is all me, because nothing is now. 

Arrogance.

Whatever you say is identification, naming, labeling and putting meaning on the thoughts.

Whatever you say is identification, naming, labeling and putting meaning on the thoughts.

it is for 'you'. but for 'me' all identical. Message is for 'you' not for 'me'.

peace brother!

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

it is for 'you'. but for 'me' all identical. Message is for 'you' not for 'me'.

peace brother!

Good luck brother!

if suffering and joy is identical for "you". then you don't have to help anyone anymore. because they are same, why bother? :)

@toocrazytobecrazy as Osho saıd, it might be just a silly game for me, but it can be the line between death and life for other person. Just trying to help. 

as buddha said, the problem is desire. When for you it is the same that you are sentenced to life imprisonment in an Iranian prison, or that you have a trip to Micronesia with the girl of your dreams, then you can understand that something = nothing and see God. If not , to take psychedelics, and try to have any insight

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

as buddha said, the problem is desire

Therefore, completely let go and willingly surrendering is the key.

Just now, James123 said:

@toocrazytobecrazy as Osho saıd, it might be just a silly game for me, but it can be the line between death and life for other person. Just trying to help. 

for you, me and you are identical, So why are you wasting your time? :) 

for you, me and you are identical, So why are you wasting your time? :) 

ıf thıs ıs the case, There is no wasting time nor 'me'. ı am already what ı am, whatever the case is. time has never began nor 'you'. goodluck

Peace!

1 minute ago, James123 said:

ıf thıs ıs the case, There is no wasting time nor 'me'. ı am already what ı am, whatever the case is. time has never began nor 'you'. goodluck

Peace!

Peace! 

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Therefore, completely let go and willingly surrendering is the key.

Of course , the secret is "only" that

12 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What's the difference between experience and the thought of an experience? How do you experience feeling? Can you experience feeling yesterday? Or can you think about what you felt yesterday? 

There is no difference unless you think there is. 

Yesterday doesn't exist. It's always now. 

I live my life in a dream; the constant threat of a rude awakening keeps me on my toes.
-Mettley Zimmer

@Nahm maybe. But then again language is a dirty business. ;)

I live my life in a dream; the constant threat of a rude awakening keeps me on my toes.
-Mettley Zimmer

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

There is no difference unless you think there is. 

9_9 Right now I love you like I love a road construction crew that's holding up traffic while they're making sure the bridge is safe on a day that I'm running late for an appointment. Annoyance, love, appreciation, no difference unless you think there is. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

An insight from a chat today that might be useful regarding meditation and horseshit. There’s nothing wrong with a quick morning meditation, to let thought activity settle, get in touch with feeling, etc. Yet, calling this meditation is comparable to calling a wink, sex. Meditation is truly, really, the end. There’s not going to be anymore you and your roles, your gender, your preferences, your stuff to do, a ‘reality’, an ‘experience’, etc. That’s all done now, it’s all over. Hopefully you enjoyed it, because this is the actual end of everything. Whatever could be said to be left of you dissolves into the void of nothingness and that’s it, show’s over. Nothing happens “next”, no one ‘comes back’ with ‘benefits’ to ‘live a life’. All horseshit. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE