James123

Leo’s Beautiful Endless Wonderland

182 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you understand?

No mind.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

Whatever you say is identification, naming, labeling and putting meaning on the thoughts.

it is for 'you'. but for 'me' all identical. Message is for 'you' not for 'me'.

peace brother!

Edited by James123

@toocrazytobecrazy as Osho saıd, it might be just a silly game for me, but it can be the line between death and life for other person. Just trying to help. 

as buddha said, the problem is desire. When for you it is the same that you are sentenced to life imprisonment in an Iranian prison, or that you have a trip to Micronesia with the girl of your dreams, then you can understand that something = nothing and see God. If not , to take psychedelics, and try to have any insight

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

as buddha said, the problem is desire

Therefore, completely let go and willingly surrendering is the key.

1 hour ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

for you, me and you are identical, So why are you wasting your time? :) 

ıf thıs ıs the case, There is no wasting time nor 'me'. ı am already what ı am, whatever the case is. time has never began nor 'you'. goodluck

Peace!

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Therefore, completely let go and willingly surrendering is the key.

Of course , the secret is "only" that

12 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What's the difference between experience and the thought of an experience? How do you experience feeling? Can you experience feeling yesterday? Or can you think about what you felt yesterday? 

There is no difference unless you think there is. 

Yesterday doesn't exist. It's always now. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Nahm maybe. But then again language is a dirty business. ;)

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

There is no difference unless you think there is. 

9_9 Right now I love you like I love a road construction crew that's holding up traffic while they're making sure the bridge is safe on a day that I'm running late for an appointment. Annoyance, love, appreciation, no difference unless you think there is. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

An insight from a chat today that might be useful regarding meditation and horseshit. There’s nothing wrong with a quick morning meditation, to let thought activity settle, get in touch with feeling, etc. Yet, calling this meditation is comparable to calling a wink, sex. Meditation is truly, really, the end. There’s not going to be anymore you and your roles, your gender, your preferences, your stuff to do, a ‘reality’, an ‘experience’, etc. That’s all done now, it’s all over. Hopefully you enjoyed it, because this is the actual end of everything. Whatever could be said to be left of you dissolves into the void of nothingness and that’s it, show’s over. Nothing happens “next”, no one ‘comes back’ with ‘benefits’ to ‘live a life’. All horseshit. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Right now I love you like I love a road construction crew that's holding up traffic while they're making sure the bridge is safe on a day that I'm running late for an appointment. 

Jeez English is my 2. Language couldn't comprehend it all at one breath.

Still not sure if it's compliment or trolling lol. 

-Osho

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

An insight from a chat today that might be useful regarding meditation and horseshit. There’s nothing wrong with a quick morning meditation, to let thought activity settle, get in touch with feeling, etc. Yet, calling this meditation is comparable to calling a wink, sex. Meditation is truly, really, the end. There’s not going to be anymore you and your roles, your gender, your preferences, your stuff to do, a ‘reality’, an ‘experience’, etc. That’s all done now, it’s all over. Hopefully you enjoyed it, because this is the actual end of everything. Whatever could be said to be left of you dissolves into the void of nothingness and that’s it, show’s over. Nothing happens “next”, no one ‘comes back’ with ‘benefits’ to ‘live a life’. All horseshit. ?

Agree with ya but:

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

There’s not going to be anymore you and your roles, your gender, your preferences, your stuff to do, a ‘reality’, an ‘experience’, etc. That’s all done now, it’s all over.

A stick has 2 ends, the end is just one side. Its hard to escape the finite, I've tried all my life, which happened to be forever.

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Hopefully you enjoyed it, because this is the actual end of everything. Whatever could be said to be left of you dissolves into the void of nothingness and that’s it, show’s over.

Well yeah, but we can go further then that. It was always over, and you were just pretending it wasn't, because finite = pretending. Your nothingness, not a something. The only way to be a something is to pretend. And how can you be infinite if you can't pretend to be every finite thing?

We can go so far as to realize that meditation never caused nothing to happen, never caused ego death, you were just pretending it did, because the infinite includes pretending that meditation gets you to nothingness or killing your ego. You can go so far as to realize the entire path is just a play, a play of finiteness, and the only thing that truly "awakens" you is the end of the finite, not meditation. Meditation is part of the play.

Be warned, if you go this far into realizing nothingness, it will be very uncomfortable though, you can't take credit for anything, and you can't fool yourself into thinking you're helping someone else. Because those "others" are just pretending, like you, and they are just pretending they don't know what's written here, they are pranking you, so hard that they actually believe they need help from you, when they don't. Because they are God obviously. And their ignorance is all pretend. And what makes an enlightened person different from an unenlightened person is the enlightened one is different, special because he doesn't play the game because he's enlightened... well I can't claim to be that, because I'm pretending to know that all of you are pretending. The enlightened ones are the biggest players of all.

No self realization - pretend. Meditation gets you to nothingness - pretend. Once that realization is had, you're no longer enlightened (or unenlightened). The finite is just coming to an end, including your enlightenment.

This is just my Experience, not saying its that same for you though. I totally appreciate that some will think I'm completely deluded, and I totally accept that, I don't have anything to defend. Never did, just pretended to. And so don't you, you really tricky fucken devil.

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Meditation is truly, really, the end. There’s not going to be anymore you and your roles, your gender, your preferences, your stuff to do, a ‘reality’, an ‘experience’, etc. That’s all done now, it’s all over. Hopefully you enjoyed it, because this is the actual end of everything. 

Keep dreaming.  Your very same reference to these things as not happening is the very same evidence of there happening. If they are not.. How are you referring to them? 

@electroBeam good shit bro. 

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here 

Hire a meditation coach. 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

. There’s not going to be anymore you and your roles, your gender, your preferences, your stuff to do, a ‘reality’. 

Can't be done I guess. Or maybe I will disappear after I meditate only. I meditate daily btw. I can't believe you are stuck on meditation and you think it's the end all be all. Meditation won't help me even with how to brush my teeth let alone to understand reality. Now that's a different perspective. You think understanding is all just a waste of time which is ofcourse true and not true.  So let's not try to have a monopoly on what's important or how (what method) to achieve it. 

@electroBeam can't get rid of your tag lol. 

-Osho

@Nahm we all know what meditation is let's not play games. Whatever it is under your terms.. Like it or not it's just one activity and whatever happens to you during this activity no matter how satisfying or insightful (whatever) is obviously is and isn't the end of the game. That is when it's relative to you or to me or someone like electroBeam. I'm just asking you to appreciate that. The guy writes essays of deep contemplation and you just toss it away by "go meditate". In a way it is disrespectful. And it's completely false that meditation is the answer to everything. Obviously. 

-Osho