James123

Leo’s Beautiful Endless Wonderland

182 posts in this topic

This whole thread is the literal definition of mental masturbation lol 

9 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Even if you dont get it now, you will get it when the death comes. Stay in the wonderland, but truth will find you sooner or later? get ready to surrender?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

For some people it is easy. But for most people, it is hard. Who wants kill hisself/herself? ‘Die before you die’ words is good fit for it.

It is difficult to embrace the reality that you really are infinite nothingness, but it is so. nothingess uniform, no accidents, flat, pure, timeless, perfect. which also means, without a doubt, that nothingness is

15 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Well, you are the only one who can masturbate, since the thought of someone else mentally masturbating is just your own mental activity. You're stuck in your own trap and you are are the master baiter. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 12/16/2020 at 5:51 AM, Claymoree said:

If it all is the same then what are you rumbling about, identification is you so it is you. There is none to help it is all you, there is none out there right?

Every sentences which is written is, written by ego. 

I remember reading this thread and thinking you were deluded for thinking that some random state of nothingness was the explanation for all of reality hahaha. How things change.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Just now, Osaid said:

I remember reading this thread and thinking you were deluded for thinking that some random state of nothingness was the explanation for all of reality hahaha. How things change.

We are all ego :) isn't it? 

Just now, James123 said:

We are all ego :) isn't it? 

I needed a few more rounds in Leo's wonderland before I was done with it.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I needed a few more rounds in Leo's wonderland before I was done with it.

Then start it :)

17 minutes ago, Osaid said:

The biggest plot twist ever when you realize that the explanation for reality is no explanation at all. The intellectual ego mind recoils at even the thought of such a revelation.

Edited by Osaid

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

The biggest plot twist ever when you realize that the explanation for reality is no explanation at all. The intellectual ego mind recoils at even the thought of such a revelation.

Of course, just silence / empty mind. But almost no one can get it in the forum. Because enlightenment has nothing to do with mind. The post wasn't and was about the truth to just showing the path.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

But almost no one can get it in the forum.

It seems that there is a pattern. You have seekers here hooked by Leo's work. Some of them eventually become enlightened and then "turn" on Leo but still linger around haha.

It is always the case that it is rare to get. I think that can change if it is communicated properly. I still think it is an anomaly that there are a few who have ended up on this forum.

You are right though, most of the forum has assimilated all of Leo's ideas. The psychedelics can create powerful delusions.

6 hours ago, Osaid said:

It seems that there is a pattern. You have seekers here hooked by Leo's work. Some of them eventually become enlightened and then "turn" on Leo but still linger around haha.

You are right. However, not right about lingering here. Just want to help people, because I was in that position and really needed help.

6 hours ago, Osaid said:

It is always the case that it is rare to get. I think that can change if it is communicated properly. I still think it is an anomaly that there are a few who have ended up on this forum.

You are right though, most of the forum has assimilated all of Leo's ideas. The psychedelics can create powerful delusions.

I totally agree with you. 

5 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

That's what it has to do with the mind...

Definitely wrong.

On 16.12.2020 at 10:21 AM, Claymoree said:

If it all is the same then what are you rumbling about, identification is you so it is you. There is none to help it is all you, there is none out there right?

12 hours ago, James123 said:

Every sentences which is written is, written by ego. 

Lol... talk about a delayed reply, huh? xD

---

PS: Aaaaawww, good old Nahm... getting a bit sentimental over here reading his old posts.

I don't care what y'all say about him, I miss the guy.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lol... talk about a delayed reply, huh? xD

---

Lol.. why?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Lol.. why?

Three years? Dude, that's how long it took me to return my ex gf's last call!

(Just kidding. It took me four.)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Three years? Dude, that's how long it took me to return my ex gf's last call!

(Just kidding. It took me four.)

:) time fliesss.