James123

Leo’s Beautiful Endless Wonderland

182 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123 

Tell me how can you brush your teeth without a sense of self? 

Heheh... Because IT'S ONE! There isn't a subject brushing their teeth. 

The sense of self will also be gone if you want to really kill the illusion. It's not enough to realize there isn't a self, you need to go much DEEPER. 

The 'sense' must also dissappear.

Edited by Javfly33

6 hours ago, James123 said:

LEO STOP BRAINWASHING PEOPLE.

What do you mean? That I read or listen of Leo is more or less that enlightenment is to realize that you are god, and God is nothingness, and same time everything, so the same that you are saying, or the same that all spiritual masters use to say

There ALREADY isn't a "Self" within the body brushing its teeth....thats the illusion. 

So there is a conditioned body that has learned to brush its teeth so its breath doesn't stink and get cavities.

But the owner/doer of these apparent happenings that claims ownership is Maya illusion of the self.

As I have said before, if the body learned how to operate a crane or become a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu... That doesn't change after Awakening.... what changes is the inner self-centered claimant of these apparent achievements or titles... they are no longer important personal achievements which need to be upheld in order to keep the sense of self-satisfied(Maya).

SIMPLY THIS:

"The solution or the end of the seeking isn't a finding. That need to find something is never satisfied; it never happens. If it does, it's very temporary. I find something and I'm afraid of losing it; I find something and I'm trying to hold onto it; I'm trying something and I'm trying to maintain it. It's never satisfied. The end of the seeking is the end of the seeker, is the end of the experience, that 'this' is real.

What's left is what's already obviously everything: THIS. This doesn't need anything else, this is already all there is. Whatever is happening—whatever feelings, thoughts, experiences are happening—that is the wholeness that is looked for. It's not the wholeness the individual's looking for. It's not the wholeness that the "I am" is looking for. It will always be dissatisfied with this. It's a wholeness that's beyond the personal seeking, beyond the personal need for something more or something else"

-- Jim

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you mean? That I read or listen of Leo is more or less that enlightenment is to realize that you are god, and God is nothingness, and same time everything, so the same that you are saying, or the same that all spiritual masters use to say

Leo can really help to people to improve their spiritual progress with recommending using psychedelics or his teachings, however the main problem is you will be stuck in the his wonderland, and as trying to have infinite mind, love or intelligence. Ego wants have something higher than itself, so awakening comes from completely letting go and surrendering. Meanwhile you are trying to reach or have something better than your current situation. And when you experience that awakening those all that infiniteness will  crash into singularity , will be just nothing. Before big bang, thats what you are. Thats why awakening is completely letting go and surrendering whatever you have. Thats why people love to use psychedelics and stay in the wonderland. What is before birth, thats what you are. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, James123 said:

What is before birth, thats what you are. 

So I am nothing Lol

"The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no preferences. When love and hate are both absent everything becomes clear and undisguised. Make the smallest distinction, however, and heaven and earth are set infinitely apart. If you wish to see the truth then hold no opinion for or against. The struggle of what one likes and what one dislikes is the disease of the mind"

-- Sengstan, Hsin Hsin Ming

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thats why people love to use psychedelics and stay in the wonderland

Yeah, the ego wants to get better, the wonder, etc, but if you do 5 meo there is no way to control it , and without this work is almost Impossible for most of people. I wanted the wonder too and I found the infinite death ??

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, the ego wants to get better, the wonder, etc, but if you do 5 meo there is no way to control it , and without this work is almost Impossible for most of people. I wanted the wonder too and I found the infinite death ??

Do 10 gr dried shrooms  and you would appreciate to 5 meo?after the trip i was a completely different person (%50)with %50different habits. Lol ? but even if you do experience with psychedelics , you still have a thought process, and you will “think” that you are awaken, because still “think” but not. So you will be stuck in that process for decades or entire your life. 

29 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So I am nothing Lol

Thats it. ? 

29 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

"The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no preferences. When love and hate are both absent everything becomes clear and undisguised. Make the smallest distinction, however, and heaven and earth are set infinitely apart. If you wish to see the truth then hold no opinion for or against. The struggle of what one likes and what one dislikes is the disease of the mind"

-- Sengstan, Hsin Hsin Ming

?

Edited by James123

@James123 I had a experience of being nothing. Or at least I completely dissapeared for some seconds. But there were still forms and colours appearing. 

So my question is if I am nothing who was creating that forms and shapes??

How can nothing create something? Even colour? If its nothing

Edited by Javfly33

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@James123 I had a experience of being nothing. Or at least I completely dissapeared for some seconds. But there were still forms and colours appearing. 

So my question is if I am nothing who was creating that forms and shapes??

How can nothing create something? Even colour? If its nothing

If i show you the color blue, and you dont know it how can you thats blue? 

If no one tell you that you are alive, and this is a world. Can you be alive in the world? 

Because of thoughts, you name and label it. Shape is shape from the way you have learned it. If you dont know what is shape, how can you recognize it? If you never know and learn anything, what can you be? 

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

If i show you the color blue, and you dont know it how can you thats blue? 

If no one tell you that you are alive, and this is a world. Can you be alive in the world? 

Because of thoughts, you name and label it. Shape is shape from the way you have learned it. If you dont know what is shape, how can you recognize it? If you never know and learn anything, what can you be? 

That doesen't answer the question.

How can nothing create something?

We can say that without assumptions and beliefs and only look at your direct experience and staying in not knowing,  sure the world is nothing and so are you.

But how does it arise?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 minute ago, Adamq8 said:

We can say that without assumptions and beliefs and only look at your direct experience and staying in not knowing,  sure the world is nothing and so are you.

But how does it arise?

How do you know something is created in the first place? 

Where is it arising? Can you see? Or does eyes see anything? Is there any eye? What is an eye? 

2 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

But how does it arise?

Maybe shapes , colours and forms are also NOTHING :(

Thanks @James123 very helpful post!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Javfly33 @Adamq8

If you never learn nothing never happens. Thats why your thoughts process shape your so called world. Named, labeled and out meaning on everything. Where is your monkey mind? Can you see when you think?

DC7340DA-117B-4F80-BCCA-B57A7FD52CB5.jpeg

Edited by James123

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

How do you know something is created in the first place? 

Where is it arising? Can you see? Or does eyes see anything? Is there any eye? What is an eye? 

Awareness knows.

In awareness.

It is pure nothing and this nothing is a dream.

Thats what Awareness does, it dreams.

But "you" are beyond it.

The Absolute nothingness which is infinite potential.

We are that.

And I would say that Leo's teaching may bring people to " wonderland" 

But conciousness has the capacity for infinite imagination and creation.

Yet you are beyond creation.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Awareness knows.

In awareness.

It is pure nothing and this nothing is a dream.

Thats what Awareness does, it dreams.

But "you" are beyond it.

The Absolute nothingness which is infinite potential.

We are that.

And I would say that Leo's teaching may bring people to " wonderland" 

But conciousness has the capacity for infinite imagination and creation.

Yet you are beyond creation.

Not true. Awakening is what you were before your so called birth, which is now. Brother these stuff you have learned, sensed, felt or experienced . Please, realize why you dont remember before birth, and talk. 

Edited by James123

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe shapes , colours and forms are also NOTHING :(

Ofcourse it is.

This is NOTHING.

The nothing you think of is non existent.

This is pure and utterly existence and it will remain so forever.

Existence includes the void. 

Conciousness is so fucking nothing and empty that it is displaying everything possible.

It is not even nothing.

Beyond comprehension.

Just know that you are that.

The mystery itself

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Not true. Awakening is what you were before your so called birth, which is now. Brother these stuff you have learned. Please, realize why you dont remember before birth, and talk. 

You were nothing prior to your birth.

Zero experience.

Or was it an experience of having a non experience?

I understand you bro and you are outside of the matrix.

And GOD conciousness is still within the dream but it shows that it can dream whatever.

But still it is a dream.

You are talking about whats beyond that.

I think you are a good "person" to have on this forum brother.

- Pseudo-dionysius