Alex bliss

Enlightment not possible

21 posts in this topic

I have heard David Hawkins said that it's not possible for any person to raise his conscious more than 10 percent. Is that really true?? Thus it mean that someone who is below 200 has no chance of getting enlightment in this lifetime or 40 life times ? That's really depressing..

It's probably true for people who lived normal lives and didn't care much about personal growth. But in these times everything is different, it's time to wake up so anyone who gets the desire to evolve can do so. Those who can feel the energies knows things are different now.

If you imagine that you can get enlightened, you will be able to get Enlightened.

If you imagine that you can not get Enlightened, giving authority to  authors, gurus, and limiting beliefs, which are nothing more than thoughts, then you will not be able to get enlightened.

Careful with what you imagine, God!

Edited by Javfly33

5 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

I have heard David Hawkins said that it's not possible for any person to raise his conscious more than 10 percent.

And I have seen him raise the "consciousness" of people in a 2-hour lecture by 10 points. :) 

Something that is hard to do is not equivalent to impossible. It is just hard. 

16 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

I have heard David Hawkins said that it's not possible for any person to raise his conscious more than 10 percent. Is that really true?? Thus it mean that someone who is below 200 has no chance of getting enlightment in this lifetime or 40 life times ? That's really depressing..

Consciousness arises as people, people do not have consciousness to raise. 

When something doesn’t resonate, instead of labeling the heart of consciousness “depressing”, simple listen to it, and let the conceptualizing go, create, you already are.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Didn't you know? It's an undeniable, uninterchangeable constant that binds and blinds the cosmos. Ten percent is entirely possible. Beyond that? Not a chance. Nadda. Insert a tumbleweed. Thanks for using our services, but our lines are full, please try again in another lifetime. You are a statistic, and your life purpose is to fulfill your ten percent. The percentage is a precise thing: Ten percent ought to suit you like a finely crafted suit. How dare you be an outlier. How dare you attempt to venture beyond the Paradigm of Ten? 

Luckily, you ain't a person, and this statistic doesn't apply to you. :)

Edit: An external confirmation from us will not cut it. There'll be wiggle room left in your mind, a gargantuan 'what if' appearing as a subtle doubt. Notice how a narrative solidifies once we feed it. "But it's the forum. They know. They have the answers. They are an authority that may validate."

Edited by SirVladimir

@SirVladimir ?

Only raising your consciousness up to 10 % .. How are people able to keep a straight face when saying such shit? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Even if it stated 5000 percent, it'd be hogwash.

Consciousness is not quantifiable.

Yeah it's not about the number.. More of the measurements themselves or percentage.. Like how do you even "measure" your "consciousness"? Lol 

-Osho

@Someone here Perhaps there should be a virtual score floating above everyone's head like in Black Mirror's episode Nosedive. 'Unless your consciousness is level 10, you may not enter this building.'

@SirVladimir LOL. it's not hard to see through spiritual sci-fi. 

-Osho

7 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

People don't raise their Consciousness. Consciousness raises them. It's silly and arbitrary to assign a number to this. Was Eckhart Tolle 90% conscious at 28, then magically became 100% conscious at 29?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha lol, not trying to be mean but ..they way u said "People don't raise consciousness, consciousness raises them" .. U just flipped the sentence but it still is dualistic like , consciousness raise whom? Lol

@Someone here don't get me wrong, I just asked what I have heard him talk. Maybe he is talking about the measure of detachment, and how much the consciousness is aware of itself.

10 minutes ago, Alex bliss said:

@Moksha lol, not trying to be mean but ..they way u said "People don't raise consciousness, consciousness raises them" .. U just flipped the sentence but it still is dualistic like , consciousness raise whom? Lol

Consciousness realizes itself through dream forms :) It's the cosmic game of peekaboo.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha i wouldn't be mad if I get reborn again and again but have no ego.. but that's impossible so now I'm depressed ...like how long again ..when will I even be free from this hell..

12 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

It depends on what his model of consciousness levels is. Relate to to infinity, a 10% increase is still infinity. What is 10% of infinite Pi? So in that context, sure a 10% increase is in impossible. We could also create a model in which 100% is absurdly high. We could say 100% growth is increasing was height by 100 feet. Well, 10% of that is increasing one’s height by 10 feet , which isn’t possible. 

If he uses one’s baseline level of consciousness as the standard, I find the claim absurd. One would need to create a bizarre concept of “consciousness”. People routinely expand their baseline level of consciousness by 10%. Look around. Look at one’s own progress. 

Enlightenment is no achievement, it's simply the correction of a grave yet common mistake that human minds have made. The mistake begins with the belief that there are individual minds. There are no separate minds. When you go in the direction of effortlessness, ease, love, gratitude and feeling good the entire universe pulls out all the stops to help you merge with the essence of that which it is. You create the universe and the universe creates you simultaneously. You must be willing to see it and yourself as it really is. You cannot hack or scheme your way to safety or invincibility in separation of anything else. There is a part of you that feels and has always felt this. It was never confused. Connect with that. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

35 minutes ago, Alex bliss said:

@Moksha i wouldn't be mad if I get reborn again and again but have no ego.. but that's impossible so now I'm depressed ...like how long again ..when will I even be free from this hell..

We're all in it with you man :) You don't have to wait for the next life, start dissolving your ego here and now. It will hate you for it, but it is no match for unconditional love.

The only way to know if something is possible is by doing it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.