BlackMaze

How to manifest 1 million money?

38 posts in this topic

What is the process or the understanding that i'm lacking to actually manifest one million? What do i need to learn and do to make one million? I don't understand. How did you do it? 

Start a business that offers people $10 million in value, and then maybe they'll give you $1 million in return.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura thank you! That was the answer i was looking for. I was also curious about the metaphysical aspect of it but i found out that you explain this in depth in videos that i haven't watched yet. 

Work your ass off, and do it intelligently 

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@Someone here yes it could get done by writing it on the dreamboard + hard work, vision etc. What am i asking is what are the prerequisites to actually make it happen. Yes by writing it on the dreamboard i mean. Let's say you realize you are god. Will it be easier to make 1 million then? You wouldn't care probably but let's assume that you do. 

I don't really care about the million,  to generate 10 millions in value is the answer i'm happy with.  I'm curious about the whole process of manifesting something big. Is it easier the less attached someone is or more godly? Let's assume that hard work is there. 

@BlackMaze Awakening means you know it’s no longer the little self running the show, and you actually have the power of The Self / Pure Awareness behind you, so yes! 

There’s a catch though, you won’t be able to get away with bollocks & the business will actually have to be conscious, which will make it harder! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Hey @BlackMaze

Can give a practical answer, though - always be aware of market trends, and then follow lead. Invest with proper knowledge, build your foresight, have a proper vision, and study behaviors - no one can stop you from success. 

As much as my knowledge goes, work on something that is going to be immensely helpful in the future - An example: I see building of conscious, renewable technologies being a very important part of the world in the future. With climate change, there's going to be a lot of issues - climate refugees, protection of endangered species, and many, many more - basically, mostly everything comes under the bracket here. Every aspect of human life is going to be affected by this, so there's so much you can do. See what works best for you, and where your passion lies. 

I am personally not aware of the metaphysical aspects, and do not consider myself any kind of authority over it - but I can tell you one thing - look at people like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos - they did not 'manifest' that money just like that. They saw the current trends, and laid new paths all by themselves. 

As @Leo Gura said, they provided so much value, understood the behaviors of the people, and somewhere made people dependent on them, that innovation is giving them their millions, and will continue to do so. 

P.S.

On another, lighter note, you can always open an ashram, it is most lucrative. As they say, there's no business like God business, haha!

Edited by xxxx

56 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

I don't really care about the million,  to generate 10 millions in value is the answer i'm happy with.

And that's why you started a thread about how you can make a million dollars?

Stop lying to yourself. You need to be brutally honest with yourself if you are a seeker..

Edited by Blackhawk

4 hours ago, No Self said:

dc3e17443f1ccdcbf0788125f39b2463.png

That would be devilry!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Blackhawk i am not lying to myself. Yes i want to do it and make at least this money in my lifetime. However this wasn't the reason i started this thread. I didn't have the thought "please tell me how to make a million i want it so badly". The truth is that my desire for this is really not that strong and it's something that i need to build up. I am honestly curious about the process and to understand how manifestation really works. 

Making a million is from my perspective something very difficult to do. If you know how to create this you can create many other things. 

Edited by BlackMaze

6 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

The truth is that my desire for this is really not that strong and it's something that i need to build up.

So you have a desire to build up a desire to make 1 million dollars. That sounds like a desire to me.

6 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

I am honestly curious about the process and to understand how manifestation really works. 

"Manifestation" works like this: you actually work to get what you want.

So why do you call it "manifestation".

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk because i am confused with some advanced actualized content that i don't understand. If you are god you could manifest 1 million out of thin air. I don't say that this will happen but in my logic the closer you are to godness the easier will it become. Why and how? Is this even true? 

With the way the world is engineered incredibly hard to build something or offer a service and touch billions of lives while doing it on God tier consciousness.  With every climb up from the pyramid you will have to battle through the egos that run the world.  

The best way to get something is to not want it, yet still have an intention towards it.  A lot like asking a girl out. The more you want her to fullfill you the less she wants you.  If you are already fulfilled you have something to offer her

Edited by Tanz

16 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@Blackhawk because i am confused with some advanced actualized content that i don't understand. If you are god you could manifest 1 million out of thin air. I don't say that this will happen but in my logic the closer you are to godness the easier will it become. Why and how? Is this even true? 

This is why I don't like the talk about "you are God".

If that would be true, then you would be able to effortlessly manifest 1 million out of thin air, yes. And I don't think that's possible.

Maybe someone now will say "it's not possible because you think it's not possible."... Ok whatever. I don't want that discussion.

And also, if that's the case then I should be able to make myself stop thinking to think that I think that it's not possible.

And maybe now someone will say: "you are able to do that."... But obviously I'm not.

And maybe now someone will say "that's the case because you only think that's the case."... Ok.. Whatever.

This can go on forever. Do you see how crazy this is.. It's probably a delusion worse than flat earth. But ok I try to stay open minded...

Edited by Blackhawk

just stay on your couch and watch Netflix, maybe one day a guy will knock on your door and gift you a million dollars

@RedLine you misunderstood my question and used irony. I mentioned that hypothetically hard work is there. There are two people. One that realized that is god and one that is a 'normal' human not interested at all in this mumbo jumbo. They work their ass off. Will it really be easier for the enlightened person to make that one million in comparison to the unenlightened person with the same amount of work and why? 

@Tanz that's a good answer thank you. Why is this the case though?

If someone has a video to recommend to understand this better please do. I haven't watched all actualized videos yet. 

@BlackMaze there are no quick fixes. anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit.

Edited by platolol