Javfly33

I think Diary causes me acne

22 posts in this topic

I think it´s definetely true that diary can cause acne.

I used to have acne but my face has cleared a lot the last years , especially last year I have 0 acne.

However, trying to increase my calorie intake, I have started to include diary in my diet (only yogurts high in fat from a local farm thought...no massive farming)

And I have noticed that the week after eating some packs of yogurs there is some acne rising up in the front of my head...

kind of sucks because I thought this farm was really caring to the animals but it seems they are not. Or maybe diary is just fucking shit regardless if the animals live Ok or not.

Maybe this can be fixed with a supplement? It kind of fuck me to quit diary because I had found a great food easy to eat , fast to prepare, and high in calories. :( 

Yeah it's definitely possible. High growth factor content stimulates your skin cell to multiply more rapidly + dairy is proinflammatory + you may actually be intollerant to it. Many people lose the ability to digest dairy over time which is why problems often develop that were not there say 10 yrs ago. This is very individual thou. 

Finally dairy is extreme insulin stimulant which multiplies the effects of growth factors because they bind to same receptors ?‍♂️

None of these effects go away even if you buy the most organic milk because this is tied  to the chemistry of the milk and the biological intention to help baby cows grow fast. Organic is just free from antibiotics

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Yeah it's definitely possible. High growth factor content stimulates your skin cell to multiply more rapidly + dairy is proinflammatory + you may actually be intollerant to it. Many people lose the ability to digest dairy over time which is why problems often develop that were not there say 10 yrs ago. This is very individual thou. 

Finally dairy is extreme insulin stimulant which multiplies the effects of growth factors because they bind to same receptors ?‍♂️

None of these effects go away even if you buy the most organic milk because this is tied  to the chemistry of the milk and the biological intention to help baby cows grow fast. Organic is just free from antibiotics

Well I guess I´ll have to ditch it then. Thanks for such complete and juicy answer! What good level we have in this forum 9_9

Through a long process of elimination and trial and error I discovered that the sole cause of my acne was eating pre-made food from restaurants and other places that use cheap oils for cooking. After I started preparing all my own food, the acne went away entirely, and it comes back as soon as eat something prepared by a commercial kitchen. My guess is because they use very low quality oils or additives.

Stuff like heavily processed protein powders also cause massive acne.

I can eat dairy without acne now.

Try doing a diet where you only eat food you've prepared yourself, and notice the massive difference it makes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There’s 100% a relationship between a Acne and dairy for me. However it mainly seems to be milk for me. Whenever I’m having milk it explodes. However cheese, and even some decent protein powder doesn’t seem to cause many issues for me personally 

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Through a long process of elimination and trial and error I discovered that the sole cause of my acne was eating pre-made food from restaurants and other places that use cheap oils for cooking. After I started preparing all my own food, the acne went away entirely, and it comes back as soon as eat something prepared by a commercial kitchen. My guess is because they use very low quality oils or additives.

Stuff like heavily processed protein powders also cause massive acne.

I can eat dairy without acne now.

Try doing a diet where you only eat food you've prepared yourself, and notice the massive difference it makes.

That´s good to know. My diet right now is probably 95% food i prepare on my own and I only use virgin olive oil and coconut oil, but who knowns, maybe the bag of highly processed cookies or the menu from mcdonalds i buy once every two weeks or so, could be enough to caused me acne.

What is interesting is that this foods most of them include milk as an ingredient, although low quality oils also too. It´s so difficult to point out what is really the cause sometimes. If you can eat diary now then I guess for you it was the oils or additives then.

Edited by Javfly33

I too get acne from diary but I still eat it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

maybe the bag of highly processed cookies or the menu from mcdonalds i buy once every two weeks or so, could be enough to caused me acne.

Definitely avoid McDonald's. It's poison.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Clear foods clear me up. Great correlation. 

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Definitely avoid McDonald's. It's poison.

Tell it to a 90 yo Warren Buffet 

"I am one quarter Coca-Cola," he joked at the Berkshire Annual General Meeting in 2016. Out of the 2,700 calories he consumes per day, 700 come from the fizzy drink. With each can, the body undergoes a sugar spike and then a crash. At the end of the day, Buffett's energy level plotted on a graph should look like a choppy wave. But the senior tycoon can work for 29 hours without a nap. He spends 80 percent of his time reading — he reads five newspapers daily — and spends eight hours a week playing bridge.

The Berkshire Hathaway CEO drinks about five cans of Coca-Cola products a day, constantly munches on See's Candies, and uses so much salt that John Stumpf, the former Wells Fargo CEO, said it was like a "snowstorm."

All this despite a high-sugar, high-sodium diet that includes ice cream, potato chips, peanut brittle, and copious amounts of fast food.

But I think you're exaggerating a bit with McDonald's being a "poison", nothing bad will happen if you eat some McDonald once a week assuming you keep your calorie intake low so you don't get fat

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Enlightenment I mean, this is just like showing the 90 year old that smokes 30 a day for decades, some people genetically can get away with that, whereas, some can’t, like I know recently a lady who was just 42 died of lung cancer. 

Same with shitty food, so if Buffet is performing that well on a shitty diet, imagine how well he could be doing?? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Most health benefits that come from a diet are linked to not being fat. If you can have a half-decent diet and stay in a good shape physically - you're almost maximizing health benefits and at this point making your diet 'perfect' (whatever that means) will only give you a relatively small benefit

Of course, don't go full Warren with your diet

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

11 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@LfcCharlie4 Most health benefits that come from a diet are linked to not being fat. If you can have a half-decent diet and stay in a good shape physically - you're almost maximizing health benefits and at this point making your diet 'perfect' (whatever that means) will only give you a relatively small benefit

Of course, don't go full Warren with your diet

Not true.

I can be in good shape, even exercise regularly, but if I eat shitty food, I will be just miserable, I´m not even talking about long term, just the digestion process, the +3-4 hours after eating the junky food, it makes me feeling always like shit.

I can permit myself to feel like that once in a while,but there would be no way I could do that daily and maintain a productive and active life.

You will feel like shit most of the time if your diet sucks ..

It then doesn't help when that misery lasts more than 90 years.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@Javfly33 For me, my face is clear all the time but as soon As I fap, acne starts appearing on my face almost hours after fapping. Mabe it is different for every person. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Actually diary products contain probably hormonal proteins that trigger the oil glands under the skin. And this causes the clogging of pores leading to acne. 

Also cheap oils in your blood can cause this. 

Just imagine cheap oils in your blood. Gross.

Your liver has to process all the unwanted fats in dairy products. 

Other stuff that leads to acne is all those potato products in the market like potato chips, wedges, French fries, baked cheese potatoes, doritos, nachos, tortillas, mayonnaise, pork products, salami etc. 

Some skin-friendly food choices include:

yellow and orange fruits and vegetables such as carrots, apricots, and sweet potatoes.

spinach and other dark green and leafy vegetables.

tomatoes.

blueberries.

whole-wheat bread.

brown rice.

quinoa.

turkey.

To be honest, whole wheat bread is the best. 

As you can see the causes are vegetable oils, sugar, gluten, diet drinks/beverages and dairy products. 

4obehs.jpg

4obfdm.jpg

If you want to get rid of vegetable oils and you're too hungry in the moment, you can make a vegetable stew like this. 

4obfed.jpg

You need to focus on translucent (clear looking) foods such as these 

4obfex.jpg

4obffh.jpg

4obg0f.jpg

4obffy.jpg

And whole wheat. 

4obfvj.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I get acne from post puberty. It's not just that probably from somewhere where I'm not eating healthy enough. This thoughts on dairy is huge as most people think milk is so super healthy when it shows wrong. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

15 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

But I think you're exaggerating a bit with McDonald's being a "poison", nothing bad will happen if you eat some McDonald once a week assuming you keep your calorie intake low so you don't get fat

You would have to assume that the person is on raw vegan diet for the rest of the week thou which they won't be :D 

Most people who regularly (once a week is regularly) eat at Mcdonalds will already have a lot of other fried meat, dairy, fried eggs and probably lack of fibre in the diet. All of this combined is a recipe for colon cancer in your mid 40s. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus