IAmReallyImportant

Psychics - Real Deal or Fake?

56 posts in this topic

I consulted a psychic and everything she told me, which can be verified was accurate and true. That was stuff you cannot look out in the internet and which also cannot just be reconstructed by astrology or knowledge of human nature.

She also told me about my former life, and another psychic told me very similar things 17 years ago. This raises the question whether souls exist, how can this be reconciled with the concept of infinity after death?

She also told me some things that are hard to believe. For example I am a star seed of the Lemurian and Atlantic star system. These starseeds are basically descent souls from a race mixture, which is due to the fact that humans had sex with aliens. Then this civilisation has disappeared as a result of egoic behaviour. Now some advanced souls were saved from their bad karma to incarnate on other planets and on Earth to help spiritual development.

Then she told me that I was born with a natural, wide-open crown chakra. She told me that I have a really good intuition and that sometimes it feels like I am downloading information, or that information just seems like insights after I have dealt with a metaphysical subject. That I can understand metaphysical things very quickly, handle energy well, heal, intuitively read other people's emotions, etc. She also said that I tend to attract paranormal phenomena, to have visions and so on. All this is true without having told her anything about me. I had a variety of mystical experiences. As a child I did OBE's and lucid dreams without knowing what they were. Sometimes it also happens that I have involuntarily changed my consciousness in some way so that I had OBE's out of the waking state sitting in a cinema for example. I have seen ghosts and UFOs several times. When I read about enlightenment work without following a devotional meditation practice, I was just playing around with techniques and had a non-dual experience, I did not need to meditate for a year or even a month. It felt like my whole body was exploding with energy.

In addition, she knew a lot about my current circumstances, how I feel and about my personality. Circumstance related stuff e.g. you cannot guess from the knowledge of human nature. Till now, everything what can be verified was correct and there was nothing in it, which could lead to just a tiny mistrust.

But does this mean, that my soul ancestors did actually had sex with aliens?

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

I don't believe her. Hard to believe. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Ive had an experience with a psychic too, she basically told me everything about my current troubles etc. It was really freaky. I hadnt given her any information prior. Except for my bodily energy while she did Reiki on me. There was nothing woo-woo involved though, no talk about higher beings or such things, just facts. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't believe her. Hard to believe. 

Not Green yet ?

now regarding post

Everything is you creating, that two psychics are your creation, created for making you believe in stories you created.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Ive had an experience with a psychic too, she basically told me everything about my current troubles etc. It was really freaky. I hadnt given her any information prior. Except for my bodily energy while she did Reiki on me. There was nothing woo-woo involved though, no talk about higher beings or such things, just facts. 

She is also a Reiki Master and has done Reiki distance healing with me. Afterwards my sleep has improved drastically and I feel that I can see more clearly and therefore also whether my consciousness is purer. I also had a lot of energy so that I could work longer and more effectively. Every time something like this happens, you have the feeling that it becomes more and more obvious what kind of matrix we live in.

Left means not right

People have different views of past lives, Psychics, different species and things like starseeds etc

I think Past Lives are defo a thing, I can't validate this but there's a lot of 'evidence' around

I've also heard a lot of people say 'Past Life' work helped clear out certain blockages & long standing issues, It's something I want to explore in more detail. 

What is definitely true is some people are certainly more spiritually attuned, I mean how else do you explain Ramana Maharshi spontaneously awakening after an accidental inquiry, compared to some taking decades worth of seeking? And, like you said you have a natural inclination for this work, just like we have natural physical abilities & some people have 'better' genetics in terms of things like building muscle.

In regards to infinity post death, I feel what you're saying proves it more than anything. The body shuts down, you bask in infinity for a while, get bored & then decide to incarnate again? Maybe after X amount of incarnations you'll chill longer, or maybe you'll come back again. But, if what's she is saying is true, it more points to the fact that the death of the body is far from the 'end.' 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On that note, does anyone have any resources on Past Life healing / understanding, I remember @Leo Gura you mentioned going to a psychic / healer along these lines. 

Any books / websites/ teachings etc? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

12 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

In regards to infinity post death, I feel what you're saying proves it more than anything. The body shuts down, you bask in infinity for a while, get bored & then decide to incarnate again? Maybe after X amount of incarnations you'll chill longer, or maybe you'll come back again. But, if what's she is saying is true, it more points to the fact that the death of the body is far from the 'end.' 

But if you were infinity and then return to the finite, it seems to me that you are then a completely "new" soul, because before everything was mixed up in infinity. Elsewhere this would mean that God remembers a soul and then incarnates again in the same one. So there would be infinite fractals of consciousness, and all consciousness stored in this fractal must not change its fractal. But this seems contradictory to me.

Left means not right

14 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Not Green yet ?

What do you mean? 

The thing is, that society and current paradigm can not explain such phenomena cause it does not fit there paradigm so they wave it away as delusions and what not.

And we have been raised in it so ofc people can dismiss.

But for example telepathy,  how many times did it not happend that you thought about someone and they called and they said i just thought about you for example.

There is only 1 conciousness with multiple invidualities we can say.

So its real.

However the starseed stuff and so forth,  it does sound new age woo woo but it might be True as well,  I think it is important to keep an open mind and maybe one day you get a experience that confirms it.

Until then it is just a belief.

But if we can recognize reality as infinite,  and conciousness is reality, it means that there is an infinite potential of things that can happen.

Reality is such a radical magical thing and this starseed thing is nothing compared to it so who knows?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

The thing is, that society and current paradigm can not explain such phenomena cause it does not fit there paradigm so they wave it away as delusions and what not.

And we have been raised in it so ofc people can dismiss.

But for example telepathy,  how many times did it not happend that you thought about someone and they called and they said i just thought about you for example.

There is only 1 conciousness with multiple invidualities we can say.

So its real.

However the starseed stuff and so forth,  it does sound new age woo woo but it might be True as well,  I think it is important to keep an open mind and maybe one day you get a experience that confirms it.

Until then it is just a belief.

But if we can recognize reality as infinite,  and conciousness is reality, it means that there is an infinite potential of things that can happen.

Reality is such a radical magical thing and this starseed thing is nothing compared to it so who knows?

That is exactly how I think. I fully agree. But sometimes I think that there can't be infinitely many things, because non-duality seems to have certain limits, even if it sounds paradoxical now. For example, if you make yourself finite out of the infinite, you cannot remember the infinite in the finite, unless you become infinite.

Left means not right

@IAmReallyImportant One thing you'll have to learn about Reality / Non-Duality- It's paradoxical as fuck. 

For example, you have a personality / individuality, yet there's not separate self & all that exists is THIS. 

In regards to your point though, why would you be a 'new soul' could you not just be on a journey of growth / mission in each particular incarnation in the same soul? 

As the Sufi's say- we are all dreams in the mind of God. 

You know how people often say- 'I know I have a mission here' or a 'purpose' of course absolutely Purpose is relative, but maybe that is your souls calling in this incarnation, or a continuation from the last incarnation? 

While this is fun to talk about, the most important 'thing' in this journey to me is God Realization, and becoming aware of your true being & abiding as that in all realms of life. 

Things like Past life clearings & healing can help us get there for example. 

9 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@IAmReallyImportant One thing you'll have to learn about Reality / Non-Duality- It's paradoxical as fuck. 

For example, you have a personality / individuality, yet there's not separate self & all that exists is THIS. 

In regards to your point though, why would you be a 'new soul' could you not just be on a journey of growth / mission in each particular incarnation in the same soul? 

As the Sufi's say- we are all dreams in the mind of God. 

You know how people often say- 'I know I have a mission here' or a 'purpose' of course absolutely Purpose is relative, but maybe that is your souls calling in this incarnation, or a continuation from the last incarnation? 

While this is fun to talk about, the most important 'thing' in this journey to me is God Realization, and becoming aware of your true being & abiding as that in all realms of life. 

Things like Past life clearings & healing can help us get there for example. 

Agree :-) I just think that using a psychic could be beneficial for spiritual growth and enlightenment. But then I have to check what is true so that I don't fall into a trap.

Because, so my consideration, if this extraterrestrial stuff is not true, does that mean that everything else she tells me is also false or based on delusions? This explanation of the soul journey is also the best I can "think of".

The only thing which remains in this case is I think to use intuition and feeling instead of the logical mind.

Left means not right

Sensation of these mental energies are real, but "cold reading" is also a thing. I don't believe any of the starseed alien nonsense, which is just belief. Just use your common sense. Magic is real, but use your intuition and you'll find all these starseed garbage is basically no different than any made-up religion.

But could also be true. You don't know it that's the dilemma. Everytime now she tells me stuff I feel insecure, because everything else she told me which could be verified was true. How would you handle this? Because I also don't want to narrow myself down and become ignorant.

Left means not right

@IAmReallyImportant If you're finding it beneficial  keep going.

Also, remember, enlightenment isn't the only 'benefit' psychics/ healers can bring, for example they can help in many other different areas of life, and that may be just what you need! 

It is funny, I was just about to make a post about psychics, that I don't believe anything enlightened people say about the "objective" world. And That I needed proof for the paranormal, especially things about psychics.

Things I don't consider paranormal anymore is synchronicity, even though I have absolutely no idea how that works or how this can be possible, aliens, and the healing power of the self.

I'm gonna play the sceptic to show you the possible scam:

28 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Then she told me that I was born with a natural, wide-open crown chakra. She told me that I have a really good intuition and that sometimes it feels like I am downloading information, or that information just seems like insights after I have dealt with a metaphysical subject. That I can understand metaphysical things very quickly, handle energy well, heal, intuitively read other people's emotions, etc. She also said that I tend to attract paranormal phenomena, to have visions and so on. All this is true without having told her anything about me. I had a variety of mystical experiences. As a child I did OBE's and lucid dreams without knowing what they were. Sometimes it also happens that I have involuntarily changed my consciousness in some way so that I had OBE's out of the waking state sitting in a cinema for example. I have seen ghosts and UFOs several times. When I read about enlightenment work without following a devotional meditation practice, I was just playing around with techniques and had a non-dual experience, I did not need to meditate for a year or even a month. It felt like my whole body was exploding with energy.

In addition, she knew a lot about my current circumstances, how I feel and about my personality. Circumstance related stuff e.g. you cannot guess from the knowledge of human nature. Till now, everything what can be verified was correct and there was nothing in it, which could lead to just a tiny mistrust.

But does this mean, that my soul ancestors did actually had sex with aliens?

Do you know that your crown chakra is wide open? Or do you believe it after she told you? That's not something provable.

You know that everyone who even thinks about going to a psychic doesn't do it out of rationality, but out of curiosity and intuition. Everyone who goes to the psychic will say that what she mentioned about intuition/insight/downloading information/reading people's emotions. Would say that it is 100percent accurate to them.

People who don't believe in the paranormal don't go to psychics, and even those who don't believe in the paranormal them have some kind of "paranormal" experience, they just forget it or think they were tricked by their own mind.

Having visions is synchronicity, again I don't know what that is, but a lot of people experience it, it is weird, but it saying that there is synchronicity in your life, doesn't make me a psychic, and it doesn't make her a psychic either.

If she had specifically mentioned that you had seen UFO's I would not have made that point. But I guess she didn't, or didn't directly read it out of you.

Psychics also use a sequence of things, how you react to previous answers, to guess the next thing they can read out of you. For example (I of course don't know if that is the case) you told her that you have seen UFOS, and she tells you that your soul came from some kind of alien race, that was saved. If you agreed that you had visions of the past, she would have told you that you were a magician in Atlantis or some small deviation of that.

Reading someone's personality, is a skill, but not a paranormal one. Some people are really good at it, she read you, not your soul.

Or did she tell you something so specific like : your attachement anxiety comes from the fact that your grandmother left you 10 years ago after being diagnosed with lung cancer, and she chose to stay in hospice.

I have made countless "soul travel" in a mild hypnotic state. It's just the mind creating them. However an enlightened woman I know claimed you can travel through dimensions when you let go of the nothingness, which is real. I doubt that, honestly. She once spoke russian while being asleep without having learned it. Not sure about if that's the case or just an illusion.

Siddhis are also not proven to work by outside observers. 

I don't say real psychics are not a thing, I have just not seen anything that I would consider proof.

Things that I would consider proof are specific things, you write down before on a sheet that are most important to you, and then you see if the psychic tells you those things specifically. If not then it's too general.

Self proclaimed psychics all do their research before, those that do that, are scam artists and deserve to be fined for misleading people and scamming them. 

If someone here claims to be a psychic, then tell me what topic you would like to read from me, I'll write down a lot about the topic, and then compare it after the reading. And I am not paying any money for this experiment, if it works, we might find a way to make it provable and measurable in a quantified way.

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What do you mean? 

people in stage green are open towards it maybe also purple. i felt like you completely dismissed it. (i saw somewhere you said where moving towards green thats why i said, maybe when you are fully green you will be with tarot cards predicting our future?)

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

38 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

She is also a Reiki Master and has done Reiki distance healing with me. Afterwards my sleep has improved drastically and I feel that I can see more clearly and therefore also whether my consciousness is purer. I also had a lot of energy so that I could work longer and more effectively. Every time something like this happens, you have the feeling that it becomes more and more obvious what kind of matrix we live in.

That's the power of your mind, that actually works.
If you believe in it it works best, but even if you don't believe in it, the suggestion still has an effect on you.

Have you ever had sleeping pills? Just buy sleeping pills and if you know you can take them, you worry less about sleep and don't even need to take them to fall asleep. That's not even placebo, that's psychology.

17 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Agree :-) I just think that using a psychic could be beneficial for spiritual growth and enlightenment. But then I have to check what is true so that I don't fall into a trap.

Because, so my consideration, if this extraterrestrial stuff is not true, does that mean that everything else she tells me is also false or based on delusions? This explanation of the soul journey is also the best I can "think of".

The only thing which remains in this case is I think to use intuition and feeling instead of the logical mind.

I have done soul travel countless times, you can view it as "materially true" or as a "mind-true". The mind is it's own thing. It tells stories about everything, how the mind perceives the physical world is a story. the story is true for the mind. However the story created by the mind of it's soul, is like a translation of it's fears, ambitions, desires etc. In that sense it is true for the mind. But there is an objective difference between the objective reality. If you see a demon in front of you, it is true for your mind, if you cannot touch it it is only true for what you see and the story behind it. If other people don't sense it it isn't true for their mind. 

The mind tells stories, some stories are more adapted for the objective world, and others are not so adapted. The same is with dreams, they are true for the mind in that sense. But not true in the objective material medium of perception.

Just now, Harikrishnan said:

people in stage green are open towards it maybe also purple. i felt like you completely dismissed it. (i saw somewhere you said where moving towards green thats why i said, maybe when you are fully green you will be with tarot cards predicting our future?)

You got me wrong. I dismissed not the psychic but her prediction. I myself do tarot card reading. (but not professionally). My journal is always full of Stage Purple spirituality as well as Green Spirituality. 

Some psychics are really good and I can easily tell. What put me off was the elaborate nature of the alien experience. Psychics usually provide bits and pieces.