Shunyata

How to awaken ONCE AND FOR ALL

76 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Rilles what do you mean exactly? :/

How do you know that the shepherd knows where you want to go? Maybe hes leading you to his pen. Go off the beaten path. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Search your feelings.

You know it to be true !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Inliytened1 I have heard that we are already liberated (in Sahaja samadhi) but you have to REALLY want to wake up.

Stay cool & dry.

9 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Inliytened1 I have heard that we are already liberated (in Sahaja samadhi) but you have to REALLY want to wake up.

You are already God.  Well.  You have to have passion.  Passion is a form of Love.

You need passion in anything in reality.

But you want it to come from a place of selflessness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

How do you know that the sheperd knows where you want to go? Maybe hes leading you to his pen. Go off the beaten path. 

2z14WRgtnWo.jpg

Stay cool & dry.

7 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

2z14WRgtnWo.jpg

?????????????

@Rilles and what breakthroughs did you have in your psychedelics experiences? Did it make you realize that you were are not like everyone else, that you were special? 

Stay cool & dry.

Just now, Shunyata said:

@Rilles and what breakthroughs did you have in your psychedelics experiences? Did it make you realize that you were are not like everyone else, that you were special? 

Im just trolling you. Dont be so serious. Enjoy life. ;) 

@Rilles damn! You left me with life long trauma. How am I supposed to know If someone is a troll or a serious person. ?

Stay cool & dry.

30 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Rilles what do you mean exactly? :/

He means think for yourself.  Learn to use intuition.   That is something you will need to develop over time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Rilles damn! You left me with life long trauma. How am I supposed to know If someone is a troll or a serious person. ?

How can anyone else tell you who is looking through your eyes. Go inside. Find out. What colour is consciousness? Is it material? How large is it? Does it have a boundary? Good questions to ask. 

@Shunyata Psychedelics can def show you what consciousness is, you wont keep all the insights tho, but I feel that it has opened a portal within me.

The thing is, Psychedelics can be so radical and insane states of conciousness that you will feel that you died and dissapeared as a human, your life is gone.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Dude if there was a liberated being here the whole universe or anything you can imagine wouldn't exist. The thing is he doesn't want that of course. So no one is liberated and no one will ever be liberated. Unless he wants that. But does he? I don't think he does. Why would he want to lose the play with form. The dance with consciousness or whatever you call it. All of that. That is you.

Dude if there was a liberated being here the whole universe or anything you can imagine wouldn't exist. The thing is I don't want that of course. So no one is liberated and no one will ever be liberated. Unless I want that. But do I? I don't think I do. Why would I want to lose the play with form. The dance with consciousness or whatever you call it. All of that. That is you.

@Shunyata .... Be liberated.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Shunyata

But can you awaken without having a good sleep? :D

Try contemplating that

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Shunyata no I'm not. The best way I can describe it is that I'm awakened but not fully integrated. My mind is "jailbroken" but currently dysfunctional in many ways. This can happen when dive off the deep end in the psychedelic realm without prior spiritual knowledge or practices. That was my path, but quite a painful one. There truly are no shortcuts!

That being said, the awakenings I got from psychedelics are permanent. My entire quality of experience/consciousness has changed, and any practices I've been trying to incorporate have been way more powerful. I have a weird relationship with time, and I may have the capability to sense the future (on one of my trips time literally broke and I separated in time from my friend). It's about 15 seconds, sometimes several minutes, where I have a direct intuition of something about to happen, like a phone alarm or a siren or numbers or whatever. I want to explore and develop this more, but currently it's not repeatable or testable.

@Inliytened1 thank you! :)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

23 hours ago, Shunyata said:

Taking answers from LIBERATED BEINGS ONLY. 

Permanent surrendering and letting go. Water will find the river, effortlessly. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 hours ago, Hotaka said:

So no one is liberated and no one will ever be liberated.

The cosmic Joke is you are completely liberated right NOW. Utterly free and infinte. That you are afraid of your freedom and you use fear to limit your self. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The cosmic Joke is you are completely liberated right NOW. Utterly free and infinte. That you are afraid of your freedom and you use fear to limit your self. 

I've been seeing it like this. Consciousness is always free and Self-aware, but it likes to experience the illusion of movement and time by draping tiny parts of itself with dream forms. The beginning of that draping state is creation. When the tidbit gets entangled in the dream form, that is ego. When Consciousness gives itself a shake, the tidbit is still draped in the dream form, but gets loosened. That loosening is awakening. The enduring state of that loosening is enlightenment. The undraping of the tidbit is uncreation, or ultimate realization. It's the infinite game of creation that Consciousness plays ?.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.