JayySur

2020 US election: More states legalize weed; Oregon legalizes psilocybin

19 posts in this topic

Nice! Which other states have weed legalization on the ballot?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice! Which other states have weed legalization on the ballot?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/11/3/21546635/marijuana-legalization-ballot-measures

“In Arizona, Montana, New Jersey, and South Dakota, voters could legalize marijuana for recreational purposes. In Mississippi and South Dakota (in a ballot initiative separate from the full legalization measure), voters could also legalize medical marijuana.

If all these measures are approved, the United States would go from having 11 states in which marijuana is legal to 15. Counting by population, that would mean more than one-third of Americans would live in a state with legalized marijuana, up from more than a quarter today.”

This is actually HUGE!

Legalizing weed is one of the best ways for progressives to slowly erode the conservative stranglehold and pave the way for the psychedelic revolution.

Even as conservatives are winning, they are losing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There were some psychedelic legalization/decriminalization bills too I think.

24 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

There were some psychedelic legalization/decriminalization bills too I think.

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/21509465/psychedelic-magic-mushrooms-psilocybin-medical-legalization-decriminalization-oregon-washington-dc

Evolution is always moving in the direction of consciousness and Love.

Measure 109 in Oregon would allow magic mushrooms for medical purposes

Initiative 81 in Washington, DC, would decriminalize several psychedelics

Agreed, I was conservative, then I smoked a lot of weed, then became liberal. It's true. 90 percent of people who smoke pot are liberals. and same with shrooms. Its extremely liberal activity. Gotta love it, or you'll have a bad trip. That's the way it works when you smoke pot, it forces you to release fear and surrender to the love. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

gonna see a ton of assisted psilocybin therapy in oregon which is great

@Leo Gura Leo you have to Move out HERE To Oregon and run mushroom clinics! And we could be Neighbors! Since your the biggest psychedelic promoter on the Earth. That would be the most amazing thing EVER!

you know what. I get it, yall don't take me serious in that past post and I killed thread. But seriously @Lyubov @Leo Gura @JayySur @mikelyons all yall guys we have to all do a meet and greet once the west coast creates psyilocibin retail stores. Because that would be like the ayahuasca retreats in the amazon. We have to. And yall dont take me seriously because my name here is "DiamondPenguin". but everyones just gonna have to see past that or I;ll have to create another account with my Real name: Brian Bishop. And get rid of this old one. I made it more than half a decade ago when I was 15, so thats why it is what it is.

I guess legalising psychedelics could be a single issue voting style lmao. Blowing people's brains out with spirituality. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

55 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

And yall dont take me seriously because my name here is "DiamondPenguin".

xD

4kycs3.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This is huge! Didn't they also decriminalize drug use in Oregon?

8 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Gotta love it, or you'll have a bad trip. That's the way it works when you smoke pot, it forces you to release fear and surrender to the love. 

So true, pot forces things to bubble up to the surface, which is either skimmed off, surrendered to, or can make for a hellish trip. 

And no, you can't take my spot as resident thread - killer. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

As for Oregon, does legalization mean 'recreational' use? Or is it more of a medical thing where it's legalized but only in a clinical setting?

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

For those that are skeptical about marijuana, here’s a great interview you can read. The associate professor that was interviewed about this is unbiased and in the middle (i.e., in the scientific paradigm).