Gneh Onebar

Ramaji and Ananda Devi voting for Trump!?

114 posts in this topic

WTF!?

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Many spiritual people vote for Trump. He may have flaws but at least he has a soul and he is fighting against the establishment. People feel that it's a choice between voting for someone who have flaws but wants the best for his country vs vote for some corrupt evil. I don't know what the truth is but my teacher also say that Trump has to win, that's coming from his intuition and not from some conspiracy theory.

Ahahahahahaha....

OMG the Boomer dumbness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Many spiritual people vote for Trump. He may have flaws but at least he has a soul and he is fighting against the establishment. People feel that it's a choice between voting for someone who have flaws but wants the best for his country vs vote for some corrupt evil. I don't know what the truth is but my teacher also say that Trump has to win, that's coming from his intuition and not from some conspiracy theory.

Trump cares about how many $ and vagina to fuck he has.

He doesn't give a fuck about USA ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Trump is Love. Leo is Love. Trump is Leo. ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

56 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Wants best for his country? How would you know? And what about whats best for the world? Whats best for the environment? Whats best for the poor people?

I mean.. theres so much stupidity in your post. Its mind boggling. Why do i even start ffs ??

Your teachers intuition? Oh lord

why are we making threads about no name 2k sub andy clowns that aren't remotely relevant? 

Edited by Lyubov

Literally anyone can vote for Trump. There's absolutely no reason why the most spiritually advanced "person" in the USA couldn't vote for Trump. This is a dream, after all. Remember? I voted Biden and it was a most obvious decision, it wasn't right or wrong though.

1 hour ago, Visionary said:

Wants best for his country? How would you know? And what about whats best for the world? Whats best for the environment? Whats best for the poor people?

I mean.. theres so much stupidity in your post. Its mind boggling. Why do i even start ffs ??

Your teachers intuition? Oh lord

I explained why spiritual people vote for Trump, do you have a different theory? No need to make fun of each other or get upset, I even wrote that I don't know what the truth is so no one would be upset :)

1 minute ago, Seraphim said:

I explained why spiritual people vote for Trump, do you have a different theory? No need to make fun of each other or get upset, I even wrote that I don't know what the truth is so no one would be upset :)

You said trump has a soul dude. How would you know? What does that mean according to you? Why don't others have a soul? I mean the reasons people vote for Trump...at a certain stage of development you should easily be able to see through the man. The spiritual community is full of self-hatred. Especially the pedophile/satanist elite conspiracy spiritual people.. or whatever we would call them. 

Just now, Visionary said:

You said trump has a soul dude. How would you know? What does that mean according to you? Why don't others have a soul? I mean the reasons people vote for Trump...at a certain stage of development you should easily be able to see through the man. The spiritual community is full of self-hatred. Especially the pedophile/satanist elite conspiracy spiritual people.. or whatever we would call them. 

I don't know but I get the feeling that Trump is a better person than Biden. I'm sorry if that upsets you. What is your opinion on Biden? Do you feel he is a good person? Do you get an intuition about it?

So you think the reason Ananda and Ramaji votes for Trump is because they hate themselves? I know them well enough to know that's not true.

3 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

I don't know but I get the feeling that Trump is a better person than Biden. I'm sorry if that upsets you. What is your opinion on Biden? Do you feel he is a good person? Do you get an intuition about it?

So you think the reason Ananda and Ramaji votes for Trump is because they hate themselves? I know them well enough to know that's not true.

See my previous response just a few responses up - though I voted Biden I defend those who vote Trump. This is me speaking in the dream perspective, but still, I'm curious, are you aware that Trump displays just about every sign of a grandiose narcissist? One of if not the most dangerous of all personality disorders?

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

See my previous response just a few responses up - though I voted Biden I defend those who vote Trump. This is me speaking in the dream perspective, but still, I'm curious, are you aware that Trump displays just about every sign of a grandiose narcissist? One of if not the most dangerous of all personality disorders?

Good! I like your attitude. Yes he may be a narcissist, and many spiritual people knows this and they hate the fact that both options are bad, but they still choose to vote for him, they have such a distrust of the media and the establishment. Btw narcissism does not mean for sure that he is evil does it? I actually have a friend who is a narcissist and he has never hurt me in any way :)

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

perfect example for those who think waking up relates to growing up. 

bingo

20 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

I don't mean just hate as in hating my ego self. I mean the Self. A lot of the conspiracy people are negatively motivated by all the evil in the world. We should ask ourselves: what are people vibrationally/energetically really contributing? We become what we fight against. That is how the devil works. I don't see any of them as existentially evil. I have sympathy for both of them. But that does not mean i don't have to vote. And what would i vote for? The less deluded. 

20 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Good! I like your attitude. Yes he may be a narcissist, and many spiritual people knows this and they hate the fact that both options are bad, but they still choose to vote for him, they have such a distrust of the media and the establishment. Btw narcissism does not mean for sure that he is evil does it? I actually have a friend who is a narcissist and he has never hurt me in any way :)

My contention wasn't whether or not it's good to vote for Trump - for one to think they know it's wrong to vote for Trump is to ignore the infinite nature of everything. My contention was with your view that Trump is a better person than Biden. I don't think a good person is even a real objective thing, but if a good person is to mean anything, a grandiose narcissist is not it. Most narcissists are vulnerable narcissists - in all likelihood describes your friend. Grandiose narcissists have absolutely no regard for anyone other than themselves, and they hurt people by necessity. Their ego is so all-encompassing they can't even hear criticism. Their mind literally filters it out. It's probably best that the president doesn't have that affliction.

29 minutes ago, Visionary said:

I don't mean just hate as in hating my ego self. I mean the Self. A lot of the conspiracy people are negatively motivated by all the evil in the world. We should ask ourselves: what are people vibrationally/energetically really contributing? We become what we fight against. That is how the devil works. I don't see any of them as existentially evil. I have sympathy for both of them. But that does not mean i don't have to vote. And what would i vote for? The less deluded. 

Maybe that's true for some people but I know those two haven't "become what they are fighting against". They have done their research and chosen the best of two bad options.

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

My contention wasn't whether or not it's good to vote for Trump - for one to think they know it's wrong to vote for Trump is to ignore the infinite nature of everything. My contention was with your view that Trump is a better person than Biden. I don't think a good person is even a real objective thing, but if a good person is to mean anything, a grandiose narcissist is not it. Most narcissists are vulnerable narcissists - in all likelihood describes your friend. Grandiose narcissists have absolutely no regard for anyone other than themselves, and they hurt people by necessity. Their ego is so all-encompassing they can't even hear criticism. Their mind literally filters it out. It's probably best that the president doesn't have that affliction.

Both of them are intelligent, especially Ramaji. It's not that they don't understand Trumps flaws which some of you think is the case, they simply have good reasons to think it's the best option. So my point is that we shouldn't judge them or think we know better, if you had done the same research maybe you would share their opinion or be uncertain what the best choice is :)

21 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Both of them are intelligent, especially Ramaji. It's not that they don't understand Trumps flaws which some of you think is the case, they simply have good reasons to think it's the best option. So my point is that we shouldn't judge them or think we know better, if you had done the same research maybe you would share their opinion or be uncertain what the best choice is :)

Well, on that, we agree.

29 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

they simply have good reasons to think it's the best option.

Lol

Everyone who supports Trump will go down in the history books as basically a Nazi regime supporter.

If this was 1930's Germany, she'd be wearing a Swastika hat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.