Javfly33

What are the best books or guides to actualize my life purpose

15 posts in this topic

I know my life purpose but I don't know yet how I'm going to make money with it or the details on what is going to consist / be about

Is there a basic roadmap at least to not be so lost when starting to build my LP? I'm totally lost but I don't want to waste time being stuck in a wage slavery as I am 

@Javfly33

Can you be more specific? Do you want to start a business? What are you thinking your purpose is?

1 hour ago, aurum said:

@Javfly33

Can you be more specific? Do you want to start a business? What are you thinking your purpose is?

My life purpose it will be a business that raise people Consciousness and does so in a consciouss way. To connect with people so they know that they are bigger than their mind so they can exploit their full potential

So far some ideas I was thinking was:

- Psychedelic retreat, for self development and possible spiritual development

- Being a coach for dating advice and self development. But I don't want just to be another pick up coach PUA guy.

Ideally my business will be a mix of all of this , I would like to do the highest Conscious business of self growth and empowerement for all people ever 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33

You might like Russ Ruffino and the team over at Clients on Demand. I believe Marc was the head of sales for Tony Robbins for a while.

They basically teach you how to create a high ticket offer and then attract clients. I went through their Sales on Demand program and it was highly in depth and practical.

No book but their Youtube channel has some solid free material if you don't have the cash for a paid training.

Lichpin by Seth Godin. Every artist/ entrepreneur should read this book cover to cover.

You haven't taken Leo's LP course have you? You wouldn't have such questions if you had. 

It's  a no-brainer. 200 bucks is nothing for the clarity and value it provides. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

It looks like you don't know exactly what you want to do yet but you want to work in the domain of raising consciousness.

Here's an exercise that might help:

First build a list of jobs you might be passionate about in your field of interest:

Then once you have your list, start really thinking about and researching what a day in the life of that job would be like if you already had that job now.

For example: Psychedelic retreat guide

Now visualize  every possible detail of what a day in the life would look like as a psychedelic retreat guide.

-What Kinds of people would come to your retreats? 

-How would you interact with people ideally?

-What emotions would you feel on the job?

-What would your typical schedule look like?

-What kind of value or expertise would I be providing to the people who attend my retreats?

-What kind of people would my co-workers be?

-Where would I work? 

-What skills and knowledge am I using that are providing great value and incentive to people coming to my retreats?

And then you can introspect and find answers inside of yourself and figure out how much you would like that job.

Maybe you need to do more research on one or all of the potential jobs you want through the internet, books, or talking to people.

Maybe you need to attend one of these retreat centers  or hire one of these people who are already in the position you might want to be in and see

what they do from first hand experience. See what inspires you and what isn't so exciting as you thought.

Maybe what your missing is understanding of the business aspect and you need to do more research on business and marketing.

The bottom line is: introspect, research, question, and visualize. But also if you can go out into the world and find tangible experience with these job positions so that you don't feel like your LP is just speculation or ideas.

Also don't worry about the money part just yet. First figure out exactly what you want to do. Then once you have that nailed

you can start planning a strategy to make money with it.

Edited by Byun Sean

ngl this topic is kinda a slap in the face to Leo when there's literally an Ultimate Life Purpose Course on this very site that you must know about, which will answer all of these questions

Do you legitimately not know about the course, or is your question "how can I get everything out of the course from a  book or other source without investing $250 in myself"? How did only 1 out of 7 replies so far mention the life purpose course?

lp.png

Edited by Yarco

@Yarco Wait the life purpose course comes with the booklist? Or is it a separate book list

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Average Investor oh makes sense, thanks

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Look at The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

If you find it too challenging to read, check out the books by Wayne Dyer or Byron Katie.

11 hours ago, Yarco said:

ngl this topic is kinda a slap in the face to Leo when there's literally an Ultimate Life Purpose Course on this very site that you must know about, which will answer all of these questions

Do you legitimately not know about the course, or is your question "how can I get everything out of the course from a  book or other source without investing $250 in myself"? How did only 1 out of 7 replies so far mention the life purpose course?

lp.png

@Yarco I don´t doubt Leo´s life purpose value but I don´t think it fits what I´m looking for. Notice that I already know my life purpose. I just need now stage orange materialistic/marketing/entreprenur rational approach. The rest of the list, apart from one or two things, I already had "solved it". 

14 hours ago, Byun Sean said:

It looks like you don't know exactly what you want to do yet but you want to work in the domain of raising consciousness.

Here's an exercise that might help:

First build a list of jobs you might be passionate about in your field of interest:

Then once you have your list, start really thinking about and researching what a day in the life of that job would be like if you already had that job now.

For example: Psychedelic retreat guide

Now visualize  every possible detail of what a day in the life would look like as a psychedelic retreat guide.

-What Kinds of people would come to your retreats? 

-How would you interact with people ideally?

-What emotions would you feel on the job?

-What would your typical schedule look like?

-What kind of value or expertise would I be providing to the people who attend my retreats?

-What kind of people would my co-workers be?

-Where would I work? 

-What skills and knowledge am I using that are providing great value and incentive to people coming to my retreats?

And then you can introspect and find answers inside of yourself and figure out how much you would like that job.

Maybe you need to do more research on one or all of the potential jobs you want through the internet, books, or talking to people.

Maybe you need to attend one of these retreat centers  or hire one of these people who are already in the position you might want to be in and see

what they do from first hand experience. See what inspires you and what isn't so exciting as you thought.

Maybe what your missing is understanding of the business aspect and you need to do more research on business and marketing.

The bottom line is: introspect, research, question, and visualize. But also if you can go out into the world and find tangible experience with these job positions so that you don't feel like your LP is just speculation or ideas.

Also don't worry about the money part just yet. First figure out exactly what you want to do. Then once you have that nailed

you can start planning a strategy to make money with it.

Thanks a lot! Very useful and insightful answer @Byun Sean