Preety_India

What does Leo have to say about the paranormal?

58 posts in this topic

@AtheisticNonduality You are begging the question when you say psuedoscience.

Conspiratorial thinking is a specific structural trap of the ego-mind. But of course it is impossible to fully know what is and isn't a valid theory.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@AtheisticNonduality On a certain level of consciousness, it all breaks down & is Love anyways, so I don't know how I would relatively define astral projection. It's just another part of reality to explore for me. But I'm very much a beginner at this stuff. 

7 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Yes, the occult is pure Turquoise. :) Depends on what you mean by astral projection though. My understanding is that it's a type of lucid dreaming where you manipulate mental/spiritual energies to align the world with Will/Love.

Whether AP is a type of dream or not does not matter that much, since you can view the real world with AP regardless.

It definitely feels different than lucid dreaming though, for me atleast..

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually, no. There is only one dream. This right NOW.

This is such a mindfuck to me.

I know, that only what is happening right now, is existent for me (Isness). Everything else is concept. I get that.

But what about dreams, coexisting together? I know that this will be just further concepts, not really getting me 'closer' to truth, as truth is.

Like, for me, it is a concept that you are experiencing Isness. But for you, it is Isness! For me it's a concept. So vice versa, for you it'd be a concept that I am experiencing Isness, but for me it's actuality. From my POV I am the only one dreaming. Same applies for your POV.

What's going on there?

Yes, ultimately everything is imagination. But climbing down a few levels of metaphysics, what's going on with these seemingly coexisting dreams?

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hate to spoil it for ya ;)

Ahhahahahahahahahahahaha

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura If I fall into an ego trap that makes me think my conspiratorial views are not just true to me but true on an objective level, that is just like thinking a schizophrenic spectral hallucination is true not just for the person viewing but on an objective level. That's just not true, but I see what you mean by saying all things are absolutely fundamentally of the same nature.

My issue is with practicality. Some guy dreaming up internal personal ghosts and such is not applicable to the physical external reality we live in. And yeah, I do think somebody that is pre-logic is not correct relative to the Lords of Logic.

2 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

Yes, ultimately everything is imagination. But climbing down a few levels of metaphysics, what's going on with these seemingly coexisting dreams?

What's going on is, all others are imagined by your mind, and you are the one and only God. Sitting there alone.

You will NEVER make sense of this logically.

Take psychedelic to save yourself 10 years of BS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Member said:

How can you tell the difference between a lucid dream and AP?

Well, here's what I know. From a spiritual point of view, the boundary between lucid dreaming, astral projection, and this life is synthetic. But let's say we're having a relative discussion. In that case, it's like diverse flavors of ice-cream. Although we realize driving a car and playing paintball are ultimately limited, self-created distinctions withing The Mind, we still distinguish between them and (think we) know in whichever one we're engaged. So, in a similar fashion, I wouldn't worry about theorizing about the difference between lucid dreaming and AP. You'll feel it when you're there. It will be as clear as the duality between waking life and lucid dreaming, if this statement helps you. For a more pragmatic approach, you could ask someone to write or draw something simple on a piece a paper, and ask them to put it at a visible place inside your room, but never look at it. Later as you astrally project, whatever you see on that paper should correlate with their message, whereas in a lucid dream this knowledge wouldn't be available to you.

As I wrote in another thread a while ago, the first time I experienced astral projection, everything had a blue tint, and my ears were buzzing. When I looked past the high-pitched noise, I noticed what I can only describe as a black blob of energy beside my bed. It was starring at me, yet without eyes. It reminded me of a werewolf. I also saw an old lady sitting in the corner of my room. Pretty spooky if you ask me. I haven't traveled since, but the relative duality between lucid dreaming & AP was clearly distinguishable. Looking forward to get back into this stuff. 

Edited by SirVladimir

As someone who has seen and felt ghosts as well as experienced paranormal psychic activity it’s impossible to ignore when it does happen. 

@Member It's scary as fuck when it happens. It'll be a good exercise of my love & surrendering the next time I see those fellas around. 

@Member xD Gotta give 'em demons some sweet lovin' they deserve

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Yes. Because there is no water there. It's an illusion. So I can't touch or drink the water because there is no water. 

But Leo is not an illusion. I can see him in real life. I can touch him. Thus he is not an illusion. He totally exists. 

Leo is. 

Well, in a level, only the infinite void who is exist, and the world is illusion, Maya. In deep meditation or 5 meo, looks like the mind is creating the illusion, but I think it couldn't be the chemistry of the brain , because the brain is part of the illusion, the brain don't creates the mind, the brain is in the mind

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Yeah but there are levels to this, dreams in dreams in dreams like inception.

This dream here i always come back to and it is very gradually/steadily, i could build a house here and live in it for 30 yrs.

Other dreams in this dream are very fleeting and gone in seconds.

They feel like seconds because you have to make sense of them.

Also because you want the distinction between dreams and reality to be real, so you can ground yourself in this dream.
If you go really deep in lucid dreaming, dreams can be more real than what you're experiencing now, much much more.

If you open your mind to the possibility that dreams and reality are the same thing of course.

The only difference is that in this "reality" you have a dense identification to one form, and then believe strongly in the dream in which this form exist, and then you call it reality and reject any other dream to be real.

But they are all real, or unreal, which is the same thing in the end.

:)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@SirVladimir Shadow man only shows up when you're scared.

You bet. I woke up sweaty in the middle of the night. It had happened years ago, before I knew about spirituality & prior to having any sort of understanding and mystical knowledge. I would be interested in meeting whatever that was today. 

Edited by SirVladimir

@AtheisticNonduality nope I saw exact the same shadow man(I would call it Black demon) in an out of body experience near my bed. And I was not afraid