Someone here

Let's put an end to all questions!

70 posts in this topic

@Someone here That is a different question. 
Keep in mind that users cannot see warnings to other users. For all you know, the other user received a warning and told that type of rhetoric is not welcome here (which he was). Like in sports, sometimes “double fouls” are called. 

i have been meditating on this topic for a while now and all i can say is that you cant hide the sun with your hands . you can stop thinking but that doesnt answer anything the questions are still there unanswered . to say that there are no answers is answer so which one is it ?? 

21 minutes ago, kai0 said:

i have been meditating on this topic for a while now and all i can say is that you cant hide the sun with your hands . you can stop thinking but that doesnt answer anything the questions are still there unanswered . to say that there are no answers is answer so which one is it ?? 

What I'm saying is you can't figure it all out using the mind.

Understand that all questions and all answers are partial and in a sense not even "true".. As I said you can't formulate one question without making a mistake (creating a false distinction). So if you seek no mistakes the only way is silence in the present moment. The present moment is not a mistake. The mistake is thinking there is a mistake. And then you go on trying to solve the nonexistent mistakes by creating more mistakes (questions). :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Maybe not everyone grew up in the generation of incessant "your mom" and "your face" jokes? O.o Hard to imagine. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

What's the distinction between a joke and an insult?  Or maybe there is no such distinction. Objectively ?

-Osho

Please stay on the original topic of the thread. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Please stay on the original topic of the thread. Thank you.

Of course, just want to finish up that there's an unfortunately confusing cultural thing we do which is to insult each other for fun.  It's meant to be taken sarcastically and ironically (and at times irreverent) without having to explain yourself. It mostly arises when one has a sense of family-type connection, ironically enough. 

I think the lesson learned here is to be more mindful when communicating with people around the world, or just strangers in general.

For the topic : I agree, let's end all questions by questioning all that we think we know. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

13 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Someone here are you American? Sorry, United States. 

I'm Indian.  

Sorry I wasn't aware that it's ok to fart in each other's mouths in your country. 

-Osho

@Someone here it's not, it's just sometimes considered OK to joke about it. Again, it's very cultural, and familial... 

On topic : when do we put an end to the question of "is someone other than myself insulting me? "

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

. I'm only going to respond to something on topic. No more nonsense about jokes and shit. 

-Osho

@justfortoday agreed people are weird today.. Even in the grocery store they push each other back. 

-Osho