Someone here

Let's put an end to all questions!

70 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Mu_ scroll up dude lol 

@dflores321

@Someone here I think you seeing more deeply into this stuff each week, but again keep looking, who is frustrated with who. Perhaps when it sinks in more deeply you will see there isn’t anyone else to be frustrated at so to say.  Not two. And on a side what is the use in pointing to something worded as dualism when there isn’t dualism in the first place. 

6 hours ago, Forestluv said:

“The temple bell stops
But the sound keeps coming
out of the flowers”

thanks for sharing, really enjoyed that, +1. 

50 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I think you seeing more deeply into this stuff each week, but again keep looking, who is frustrated with who. Perhaps when it sinks in more deeply you will see there isn’t anyone else to be frustrated at so to say

It's a natural unfolding.  An insult from here and reaction from there.. It is in a way deterministic I'm not gonna lie. I don't believe we are the source of our actions or reactions. Because we are not even real that's where the practical mind doesn't want to go. It's impractical and provoking to say everything just happenes for no reason and no one is doing it. Yet this nothing but the pure truth of it. 

54 minutes ago, Mu_ said:
55 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

AndAnd on a side what is the use in pointing to something worded as dualism when there isn’t dualism in the first place

Because duality appears very real when you are caught up in your mind. There is two ways to see through it either by questioning it or by calming your mind. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It is in a way deterministic I'm not gonna lie. I don't believe we are the source of our actions or reactions. Because we are not even real that's where the practical mind doesn't want to go. It's impractical and provoking to say everything just happenes for no reason and no one is doing it. Yet this nothing but the pure truth of it.

Wrong. You are still stuck in the materialism paradigm. Determinism has nothing to do with the ultimate truth.

@Member

Sorry I'm not gonna get into this whole free will thing now. Believe what you want. For me the whole question is just funny at this point. 

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's a natural unfolding.  An insult from here and reaction from there.. It is in a way deterministic I'm not gonna lie. I don't believe we are the source of our actions or reactions. Because we are not even real that's where the practical mind doesn't want to go. It's impractical and provoking to say everything just happenes for no reason and no one is doing it. Yet this nothing but the pure truth of it. 

Because duality appears very real when you are caught up in your mind. There is two ways to see through it either by questioning it or by calming your mind. 

My experience on this is that there is still a conditioned body/mind that can get temporary triggered offended irritated or whatever, but it just doesn't really feel personal any longer and it doesn't last at all... the stickiness of the 'I' is no longer there to identity or create a big dramatic story.

Liberation then could be described as when even the small trigger moments just no longer occur. The peace and clarity are fully embodied so to speak.

Every body is conditioned a little different though so no experience is exactly the same of course.... for example a body/mind that has suffered great traumas abuse neglect and things like that may take to it differently. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

41 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

why would you need to look and find yourself. U KNOW. it is all logical

Because the looking becomes the direct experience/recognition that there is no one actually home. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Don't worry. 

We're on this titanic called Actualized.org. We'll all swim together. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

you don't need to look and find your hands to know you have hands

Love that ❤...

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

My experience on this is that there is still a conditioned body/mind that can get temporary triggered offended irritated or whatever, but it just doesn't really feel personal any longer and it doesn't last at all... the stickiness of the 'I' is no longer there to identity or create a big dramatic story.

Liberation then could be described as when even the small trigger moments just no longer occur. The peace and clarity are fully embodied so to speak.

Every body is conditioned a little different though so no experience is exactly the same of course.... for example a body/mind that has suffered great traumas abuse neglect and things like that may take to it differently. ❤

Agreed. That plays a role. 

-Osho