FrankYang

You can do this without psychedelics!

14 posts in this topic

Frank Yang here and I’m encouraging everyone to seek on their own it’s possible to become infinitely more woke than on 5 meo while sober!!!! 

Put a picture of you with that small shirts with a paper writed: don't use 5 meo , it's better meditate 10 years! If not I don't believe you are Frank yang

Edited by Breakingthewall

You said in your videos you've done psychedelics.

Once a being does psychedelics, it can no longer claim any of it's subsequent realizations could have been realized without those psychedelics. The mind is no longer a psychedelic virgin. 

20 minutes ago, FrankYang said:

Frank Yang here and I’m encouraging everyone to seek on their own it’s possible to become infinitely more woke than on 5 meo while sober!!!! 

If you've done 5-meo, it's not fair to tell others they can access your sober transcendent states of consciousness without 5-meo use. 

It would be more fair to say "I've done abc psychedelics, 'X' times. And now I have xyz transcendent consciousness while sober". That is very different than saying "I have xyz transcendent consciousness and psychedelics are unnecessary". It's unfair and misleading telling this to people trying to reach transcendent states of consciousness without ever doing psychedelics. 

Pyschedelics have profound impacts on the mind, including rewiring the brain long-term through neural plasticity. If you hadn't done psychedelics, your sober mind would be different than the one you have today. 

13 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Once a being does psychedelics, it can no longer claim any of it's subsequent realizations could have been realized without those psychedelics. 

Yeap. I need to bookmark this in case the next smart-ass goes around telling how he breakthrough only with meditation, yet after of course having several realizations before hand on psychedelics first. :) 

If Frank yang really had a breakthrough with 5 meo as he said, sure he knows how different is his mind before and after. 

@FrankYang Welcome to this forum-Please make a profile picture

I also see that your fruits like kundalini awakening and so on even when happen sober build on massive psychedelic consume. What do you think where your consciousness would be at if you never took 5 meo

1 hour ago, FrankYang said:

I agree that you can do this without psychedelics. However Is there any reason to think that psychedelics would hold you back?

@Forestluv It's so true!!! Few days after doing 5 meo DMT I was laying on my bed half-asleep. I was dreaming that I'm vaping 5 meo b ;) I inhaled fully and it kicked me into nondual state. It was more powerful than any of my LSD trips.

It's easy to underestimate 5 meo DMT. I would even say that I was able to learn more during LSD trip. The thing is 5 meo DMT is so powerful energetically that it will change your whole energetic structure.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap. I need to bookmark this in case the next smart-ass goes around telling how he breakthrough only with meditation, yet after of course having several realizations before hand on psychedelics first. :) 

You can - actually.  I've never touched them and i had miraculous awakenings via self inquiry and concentration/do nothing techniques.  Not saying this would happen for the average person though.  I can only tell you from my own POV that it is possible.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Maybe if you have some abnormal neurology.  There are people who meditate tens of thousands of hours and do not get anywhere close to that level of consciousness sober. I have thousands of hours under my belt myself and am nowhere close to that. What is possible for you is not necessarily possible or reasonable for others.  

Psychedelics are just another experience. They raise consciousness, but do absolutely nothing (and I really do mean nothing at all, whatsoever) for liberation (of which there is none, for the me).

Nothing doesn’t exist, so it can’t be finite. It’s therefore infinite. Therefore nothing is (appears as) everything. In case you don’t already intuitively get this, there’s no you that could ever know it’s liberated.

There is only everything, which happens to be nothing. To be dramatic, you have no clue how close to that which you fear and crave most, death, this is — it isn’t even close, life is death.

Edited by The0Self

@Inliytened1 Yeah. Of course. I am aware there are people who have had awakenings via just normal methods.

But there's a lot of people too that do what I said haha for those it's true

Please note: User @FrankYang is not the real Frank Yang. It is a fake account opened under the same IP address cluster as several recently banned accounts @Stevewonder62 and @Drake72 and others.

Duplicate accounts are against Forum Guidelines and will result in a ban of both accounts and all future accounts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.