r0ckyreed

Solipsism is Truth: Everything is Imagination

156 posts in this topic

@r0ckyreed solpism idea are getting twisted. the entire universe isn't imagination. consciousness is one, the only way consciousness knows itself is by separating itself in to limited state of consciousness. to know consciousness itself. when you become more conscious you will enter in to the larger circle of consciousness which is oneness, in that case everthing become solpistic. solpism become true because, you as a conscious being Interacting with objective universe or vice versa. to be conscious, this dynamics of polarity needed, the conscious being and the objective universe. that gap is called solpism. 

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

What about when I do see cars? Aren’t they also imaginary too? I believe that my senses are reality, but I do not know this. All I know is that there is a direct experience of something happening. I could be inside of The Matrix, which would mean that all the senses that construct reality will all be false. There is no car, No human being, No walking, and No highway. Isn’t all of this the Matrix of duality?

No. What kind of nonsense is this?   

I just showed you how nonsensical your view is.  Go pass the highway without turning right or left... If you don't see the cars that mean they are imaginary right? .... Untill you do this you are just mentally masturbating. Go prove your theory.   If the car is about to hit you.. Just look away.. When you don't see it it's not real anymore and you will be safe... Go ahead and do it! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The moment you express what was is the moment you've lost what is. But you have survival to take care of so what was is what may be. So you'd project on the car that could end your life in order to protect it. Love doesn't have to make sense. 

Every physical object is imaginary.

There is nothing which is not imaginary.

You are inside of a hallucination and there can be no reality other than hallucination.

If you think, "But that thing there isn't a hallucination!" << that's your hallucination!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The criteria for what is "real" and what is "dream" is itself made-up.

Name me something in "real" life that would be impossible in a dream.

One may say "in real life, things are solid". . . And there could be a dream in which things are solid.

One may say "There are physical laws in real life, such as gravity".   . . And there could be a dream created in which there are physical laws, such as gravity.

One may say "There is documented evidence of things that have occurred". . . And there could be a dream created in which there is documented evidence of things that have occurred. 

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No. What kind of nonsense is this?   

I just showed you how nonsensical your view is.  Go pass the highway without turning right or left... If you don't see the cars that mean they are imaginary right? .... Untill you do this you are just mentally masturbating. Go prove your theory.   If the car is about to hit you.. Just look away.. When you don't see it it's not real anymore and you will be safe... Go ahead and do it! 

@Someone here  If I look away, the car coming is imagination, but I still hear the car coming, which is actuality. I am not walking on the highway, the highway is walking through me. I am imagining that I am not imagining. That whole highway with cars is all in your imagination. Right? Look at your hand. Highways and cars are imaginary. Everything is just an appearance. 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are inside of a hallucination and there can be no reality other than hallucination.

If you think, "But that thing there isn't a hallucination!" << that's your hallucination!

@Someone here it’s not a theory, it’s just what it is. Everything is imagination. This forum is a hallucination. Isn’t “reality” just a collective hallucination agreed upon? 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@Leo Gura 

I do have cannabis license so do you think that eating cannabis would be helpful for expanding consciousness?

I have never tried cannabis by the way.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed  I can resonate somewhat with what you're experiencing. I've done so much visualization work on places and people that with some effort I can make the external world indistinguishable with the thoughts about them, plus imagining different dimensions you really get the sense of all things being imaginary.

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

The criteria is "consistency".

A dream or not.. Real =consistency.   Everytime you look away from the moon and look back.... You find it exactly in its place.. Okay You can repeat it elephantillion times..still in its place (relatively). Same for any other object. 

now if all the sudden things start appearing and disappearing for no reason that would be less objective or less real.  Ofcourse that's just my criteria. You can object and say you can have consistent dreams as well. whatever.  

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The criteria is "consistency".

A dream or not.. Real =consistency.   Everytime you look away from the moon and look back.... You find it exactly in its place.. Okay You can repeat it elephantillion times..still in its place (relatively). Same for any other object. 

now if all the sudden things start appearing and disappearing for no reason that would be less objective or less real.  Ofcourse that's just my criteria. You can object and say you can have consistent dreams as well. whatever.  

Isn’t consistency something you are imagining?

What is your all’s view on tripping on cannabis?

@r0ckyreed

7 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

@Leo Gura 

I do have cannabis license so do you think that eating cannabis would be helpful for expanding consciousness?

I have never tried cannabis by the way.

You can get a license for cannabis use?

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@r0ckyreed

You can get a license for cannabis use?

Yeah medical marijuana license down in Oklahoma lol. Oklahoma is the last place you would think that would pass medical marijuana.

Its so easy to get a medical marijuana license.

Edited by r0ckyreed

6 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Isn’t consistency something you are imagining. 

No I'm not imagining that the moon remains in its place everytime I double check it.   It's direct experience. So the consistency of this realm world is not in my mind.  It's in the world. 

Anyways this conversation is stupid and there is no point getting along because any argument could be easily flushed with "you are imagining this". So I know it's pointless to argue with a solipsist because I was a solipsist at some point .  And funny because you believe everyone on this forum are not real yet you are talking to them lol. ?

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No I'm not imagining that the moon remains in its place everytime I double check it.   It's direct experience. So the consistency of this realm world is not in my mind.  It's in the world. 

It depends on what you are refering to as "you".

You as the dream character is not imagining consistency of course, that's what you are pointing to I think.

But you as God ARE imagining a consistent and stable dream.

Edited by Fran11

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Anyways this conversation is stupid and there is no point getting along because any argument could be easily flushed with "you are imagining this". So I know it's pointless to argue with a solipsist because I was a solipsist at some point .  And funny because you believe everyone on this forum are not real yet you are talking to them lol. ?

Ok. If I am imaginary, others are also imaginary. Ego is illusion. Separation is illusion. There are no people in a forum. It’s just imagination interacting with itself.

You are imagining the moon and object permanence. You are imagining a nonsense conversation with a solipsist. There really are no solipsists because that is imaginary. Solipsism itself is imaginary, but I in trying to characterize “my” experience, I find that the concept of solipsism describes it best. Only God exists.

The idea of you and the idea of me is an idea. The boundary is an idea. Infinite Consciousness is talking to itself. There is no me or you. This is what I mean by solipsism, which is the idea that Consciousness is the only thing that can be known to exist. Everything else is imagination. All objects, people, minds, emotions, moons, sky’s are just imaginations in consciousness. 

You are imagining that I believe people are not real.  If you look at your direct experience, you are imagining people on this forum, that does not mean that they don’t exist or are not real, it just means that it is imaginary. All you have of reality is your point of view. Reality is perspective and never existed. Right? 

Edited by r0ckyreed

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yep.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. OH WAIT.

You are me. ?

@r0ckyreed seriously think about this... Why does it necessarily mean if you don't have access to my perceptual bubble... That I'm not a real person?   Where is the logical necessity? . Just because you don't perceive something...does that mean it doesn't exist?  Why?  How do you assume that? Who told you that's how reality works? 

When you don't experience something that simply means you don't freaking experience it. Period. Nothing more. Now you make a weird jump and conclude that "if I'm not experiencing it doesn't exist."  That's indeed what you are imagining. 

There is a meta insight here.. If it's not in your experience... That only means  it's simply not in your experience.  Full stop. It doesn't mean it does or doesn't exist.  Don't jump to conclusions. Both you have no experience of. The best thing is to say I don't freaking know because you don't and no one does. But I can't blame you.. It sure feels good to talk to "others" about how are you the only one here ?

-Osho

Esse Este Precipi 

Just because you don’t perceive something doesn’t mean that it does exist either? Truth is that I don’t know whether objects still exist when they are not being observed. 

You are either directly experiencing something or you are imagining it. That’s it as far as I can see. Any speculation about external world, other minds, or flying spaghetti monsters is imagination that is taking you out of NOW. The only thing that exists is NOW. If it’s not happening NOW, where else is it happening? Look at your hand, and you may find that there is a lot of conceptual baggage on the NOW. There is no hand, there is no you who is looking and there are no minds. All there is, is all there is. Everything is a first-person appearance. Any external world that you believe exists behind the scenes is more concept and imagination. Right?

Edited by r0ckyreed

There is a meta insight that you don't want to get... Listen up  cuz I'm peacing out after this post lol....

If you don't experience something.. That doesn't tell you whether it exists or not... It just means.... you.. are..  Not.. Experiencing. . It. 

I'm not saying it does exist. I don't fucking know lol.  But you also don't know. But the difference is you are making an unjustified jump and saying "because I'm not experiencing it.. It doesn't exist" .  You don't know that.

If you want to stick with experience just say that's what exists in my experience and that's what doesn't exist in my experience.  Don't make it general (that's what exists and that's what doesn't exist) because you don't know that.  

-Osho

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No I'm not imagining that the moon remains in its place everytime I double check it. 

Lol. Of course you are.

It's direct experience. So the consistency of this realm world is not in my mind.  It's in the world. 

Direct experience IS imagination.

Your mind is the world.

Anyways this conversation is stupid and there is no point getting along because any argument could be easily flushed with "you are imagining this".

That's precisely the point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.