r0ckyreed

Solipsism is Truth: Everything is Imagination

156 posts in this topic

@Someone here

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well if I'm trolling then your whole thread you've been trolling as well because I just said exactly what you've been saying over and over. 

You are talking to a concept and imagination right now trying to tell him that he is a concept and imagination.. You are Infinitely hilarious bro.   No solipsist actually takes his philosophy seriously.. If you literally believe you are the only conscience.. It must follow that you stop talking to everyone because you are fully aware that we are literally just a bunch of dream characters or NPC zombies.   The very fact that you are talking to others on this forum disproves your entire subject. 

Take care. 

I think this solipsism, if ever is critically thought of and embodied, might be very useful for lone wolf types and minimalists, just a small portion of the population that are introverted and prefer their own company over others. Also I can see this easily great for dealing with traumatic problems, you just treat it as an illusion and move on.

On 15/10/2020 at 5:53 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Okay.  It just really feels like Solipsism.  This perceptual bubble seems to be the entire world.  Anything else imagined outside of this world is imagination.

In "my" experience, the observer and observation itself is imagination.  All that there is, is just Pure Being.  

I am not really sure how else I can explain it, but this perceptual bubble that "I" seem to be in defines everything that "I" can know.  Other minds and other perceptual bubbles are imaginary, which seems like Solipsism, which is also imagination itself.

What exists beyond the bubble of perception?  I don't know, but whatever it is I think it is, it is imagination.  Everything outside of the bubble of perception is imaginary, which seems to be no different than solipsism.

I realize that solipsism is itself an idea and worldview, but it seems like that it is the best description of what is happening.  Like Jed McKenna says: "It's not just a belief, it's just the way it is."

That's what anyone who clings to a particular world-view or belief will claim. It doesn't matter if the seeing was true, Jed McKenna unconsciously individuates the Truth based on his human conditioning. Truth gets filtered and becomes an approximation. You are not alone. The rational mind will distort the Truth every single time. Lets not try to explain the unexplainable, because we end up not honoring the Truth of it. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 10/16/2020 at 4:16 PM, Someone here said:

You are talking to a concept and imagination right now trying to tell him that he is a concept and imagination.. You are Infinitely hilarious bro. 

I was just playing your game.

No solipsist actually takes his philosophy seriously.. If you literally believe you are the only conscience.. It must follow that you stop talking to everyone because you are fully aware that we are literally just a bunch of dream characters or NPC zombies. 

NPC and zombies are imagination. I am God talking to myself right now. God or Consciousness is the only thing that exists. Please watch some of Actualized.org’s videos, especially his most recent one for further explanation.

Separation right now is your biggest illusion. Realize that you are me, and I am you, and other people are imaginary.

The very fact that you are talking to others on this forum disproves your entire subject. 

Proof and disproof is something you are imagining. Talking to others is something you are imagining. This forum is imagination. All that is happening is that you and I are God imagining that it is talking to itself. That’s it. There is no duality between you and I. Consciousness is Monistic, but is imagining itself to be separate. That’s all that is going on here. Duality is the Universe mentally masturbating with itself. :D ??❤️

But serious please watch Leo’s recent episode that I think is called Guided Exercises to Understand Infinite Consciousess. I know that you will say “But Rocky, Leo’s episode and GTA V are imagination. Therefore, they don’t exist, and I should just ignore all spirituality and chase hedonism.” Well, if that is your attitude to life, realize that, that is imagination as well. There is nothing outside of your imagination, and that’s not a bad thing. Oh wait, good and bad are also imaginary. Oh yeah lol!

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

It's just a belief that nothing actually exists outside of experience or consciousness..

You are imagining existence in the first place. Everything in your entire life has been Consciousness. Anything that you imagine existing outside of Consciousness is also held within Consciousness. Please watch Leo’s new video on Consciousness. Everything experienced and imagined is Consciousness. Everything outside is also Consciousness. There is no such thing as an Actual refrigerator! You are imagining it right now. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

I agree, everything is imagined! But if everything is imagined is anything really imagined ;) ?

If everything gets bigger at the same time, did anything really get bigger ?

@r0ckyreed it's all getting abstract.  Just give it to me short and precise. 

Am I a real person?  Do I have existence independently from you?  If not then there is no difference between me and your coffee table.. So why are you talking to a coffee table right now? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Belief is one thing.

One can have an infinite number of beliefs.

But what do you KNOW.

You know you only ever got and will have your own subjective experience. Call it a dream. 

If this is a dream, do you want to make it a beautiful dream or a nightmare. That's the crux of it all. Who cares about beliefs... Today it's this, tomorrow it'll be that.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

you can't know whether something actually exists outside of consciousness or not. Just because it's not in your consciousness doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist at all. You just can't know

That was the whole point of my initial post. I said that I cannot know if other minds exist outside my own. But saying that you cannot know is a fallacy itself because the truth is that you don’t know if you cannot know.

What I realized is that everything that you say exists is held in Consciousness. Think of something that does not exist. That Exists! It is held in Consciousness.

Anything that you imagine that doesn’t exist in consciousness, exists in consciousness. Consciousness has always been here. It is eternal and always NOW. Consciousness = Eternal Now. There is nothing outside of here and Now. All the past and future that you imagine is happening in Consciousness Right Now. There is nowhere else where your imagination is happening. Think about it. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

It's a giant belief that everything outside of consciousness is truly non-existent.

You shouldn't have a attitude that Leo is always right about everything.

But yes, maybe you and Leo are right, I don't know.

There is no such thing as non-existence. Name me something that is non-existent. Notice that whatever you name exists. 

Don’t believe Leo. Verify the insights for yourself. Believing is just more imagination. Make everything he shares a Direct Experience.

Its not about whose right or wrong. It’s about understand what is. Consciousness is right here. Observe it and marvel at the mystery. Contemplate it for yourself. Claiming that it is impossible to know Consciousness is a limitation that you are placing on yourself.

57 minutes ago, mw711 said:

I agree, everything is imagined! But if everything is imagined is anything really imagined ;) ?

If everything gets bigger at the same time, did anything really get bigger ?

The Universe is imagining itself to be a human being that believes that everything is imaginary, which is also questioning whether imagination even exists if everything is imagination.

Life is a dream. When you wake up, you may realize that it was all imagination.

Edited by r0ckyreed

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@r0ckyreed When you aren't conscious of something, then it doesn't exist in any way at all? If you say yes: it's just a belief.

Your right. It is a belief that exists in Consciousness. Anything that is not in Consciousness, you do not know. Any claim about external worlds or things existing or not existing outside of Consciousness is just a belief and more imagination.

Even things in Consciousness, it is likely that you still do not know. At least, this is how it is for me. This right here is what you can absolutely be certain of. Even if what you are experiencing is in a simulation, the fact of Consciousness or that something is appearing to be is a truth that cannot be doubted.

I think; therefore, I am

or

Consciousness therefore Existence

Edited by r0ckyreed

47 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@r0ckyreed "Belief" means that maybe it doesn't exist at all outside of consciousness, or that it does exist outside of consciousness.

So maybe something does exist even when it's completely outside of consciousness.

Make a distinction between knowledge and belief. Whatever is in your firsthand direct experience is knowledge. Everything that you Imagine is belief. So for instance, the Earth is round. I am imagining that the earth is round and I believe that it is round. I never had a direct experience of it being round. All of your memories are not you remembering necessarily, but they the past events that you are imagining. Notice how your memory is not the entire picture of what happened. Memories exist in Consciousness. Think about COVID-19, that also exists in Consciousness. Everything is Consciousness. But you have to discover this on your own. 

Pull out your hand. Look at it. That is Consciousness. Think of your hand. That hand also exists in Comsciousness. Existence or no existence is also something held in Consciousness. Anything you think about that doesn’t exist in Consciousness is also Consciousness. Anything you think is outside of Consciousness is also in consciousness. Any idea, thought, rationalization, Logic, knowledge, belief, imagination, experience, or memory is consciousness. 

Everything is an appearance in Consciousness. When you realize that Infinity exists, you no longer have to believe it anymore. Belief is something you do when you do not know. Once you know, there is no longer a need to believe.

Edited by r0ckyreed

47 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

maybe something does exist even when it's completely outside of consciousness.

Whatever that is, it exists in Consciousness.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@r0ckyreed it's all getting abstract.  Just give it to me short and precise. 

Am I a real person?  Do I have existence independently from you?  If not then there is no difference between me and your coffee table.. So why are you talking to a coffee table right now? 

@r0ckyreed I will assume you have no answer to this. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@r0ckyreed I will assume you have no answer to this. 

I already told you that you are dreaming everything. You are dreaming other minds and this forum. Your life is a dream. What does this tell you? 

9 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I already told you that you are dreaming everything. You are dreaming other minds and this forum. Your life is a dream. What does this tell you? 

It tells me you are confused.  At first it was you who is dreaming me.. Now it's me that is dreaming you... Just make up your mind. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It tells me you are confused.  At first it was you who is dreaming me.. Now it's me that is dreaming you... Just make up your mind. 

Perhaps it's both. Just depends on which perspective one looks from.

Both are valid and true.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You already assume duality as truth. There is separation between you and me. All dualities are more imaginary. I have already explained this. If you have any more questions, please look at the old posts on here, and I will do my best to your questions. But if you really want answers to your questions, then look within. Do the work. Asking me isn’t going to get you enlightened because I am not even enlightened. That right there should tell you that you are the authority and you need to do the work yourself.

7 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Perhaps it's both. Just depends on which perspective one looks from.

Both are valid and true.

So I am dreaming you and yo are dreaming me simultaneously.. Which ends up meaning I am perceiving you and you are perceiving me..... Which is the ordinary way we think of it.. So nothing fancy here 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

So I am dreaming you and yo are dreaming me simultaneously.. Which ends up meaning I am perceiving you and you are perceiving me..... Which is the ordinary way we think of it.. So nothing fancy here 

There is no you or me. There is no perception. Nothing fancy? Man. Reality fascinated me every day. Nothing ordinary at all about reality. Ordinary is your current state of consciousness. It has nothing to do with reality.

@r0ckyreed bottom line if you think you are the only conscious person in the universe and other people are dream characters in your movie.... That's not the truth. 

-Osho