Dumuzzi

Elder Souls

23 posts in this topic

I am starting this thread on Elder Souls, as I was told by my naturopath who does readings that I am what she calls a level 6 soul, one that according to the classification used by Michael Newton is the last stage of soul development for incarnate souls, basically it designates souls who are no longer bound to the earthly realm but choose to incarnate anyway, to teach others or to generally improve the overall condition of humanity. The concept is similar to Indigo Children or Starseeds, so many in the new age community might be familiar with it.

I looked up Michael Newton’s writings (he popularised many new age beliefs, being a researcher of Life Between Lives using hypnotic regressions as his primary tool) and the idea of Elder Souls or Master Souls seem to resonate with me quite a bit as do the attributes and characteristics of Starseeds and Indigo Children.

My naturopath mentioned that she’s only ever met four people in her life, who were level 6 souls and that this is quite rare. I personally always knew that this will be my last incarnation and that my soul family is already in the realm we call Heaven, but it was rather nice to hear this confirmed by an outside source who otherwise knew very little about me and my past.

Of course, there is always a danger that such designations and ideas can turn into an Ego-trip, but I’m conscious of that and make a concerted effort to avoid Ego-inflation as a result of such information.

I would be interested to hear from others who were also classified as elder souls by outside sources, or perhaps through other methods, such as channelled information or hypnotic regression. What do you see as your life’s purpose and life path as a result? How do others relate to you and what is it that you do to try to teach, heal and uplift humanity? Any advice on how one can help others the most effectively and what your plans are after this current earthly incarnation ends? Do you plan to continue your work after death, perhaps as an ascended master or a guide?

This relates to my “On becoming a god” thread which deals with similar topics.

Looking forward to hearing from like-minded souls.

I have been told something similar, I often get a lot of attention even though I'm very quiet, and when I have been to meditation groups and similar spiritual gatherings people have told me things about me. I'm not an ambitious person, my spiritual journey has no reason, I just feel drawn to it. I had a past life working with an avatar teacher, and I was able to find him again in this life after my kundalini awakening, I haven't told him but he agreed to be my teacher, he sends me these meditation songs that he puts shaktipat into, it's very powerful, I will embody my higher self and then I will be like the sun that supports all life on this planet, a person like that affects the collective consciousness more than 1 million people do, so that's one way we can help change things for the better.

The most important thing is to follow your feeling and intuition, anyone can have an amazing life if they do that, people keep underestimating this simple advice, but it's not always easy to understand what the intuition is telling us so I get why people follow their ego/minds instead.

I'm level 9 soul. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

starseeds are real btw. I have direct experience of seeing into my alien nature. 

Genesis 27:27-29

I resonate with this idea too, at some point I believe I chose my mother before infancy. 

@Preety_India that must be a different classification. Michael Newton differentiates between 5 soul levels, the sixth one being exceedingly rare on earth. Even level 5, mature souls, is only about 1 percent of the human population 

@Seraphim A kundalini awakening would clearly mark out a mature or elder soul in my view. Anyone who is younger than that probably wouldn't be ready for the experience

3 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Looking forward to hearing from like-minded souls.

Already, the effect of limitation of the belief is instilled & apparent.  

Not everyOne, just like minded souls. 

But now I’m the not-like-minded soulless one, eh? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You have put yourself in a certain category vis-a-vis this topic. Only you can know why you would consider yourself such as you described above. All I can say is that anyone that is actually an elder soul would have already been aware of it to some extent, even if this particular term or classification was as of yet unknown to them.

20 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

All I can say is that anyone that is actually an elder soul would have already been aware of it to some extent, even if this particular term or classification was as of yet unknown to them.

What meaning does it evoke in you to classify people based on soul stages and using this instilled knowledge to support itself? Just curious. We have usually got useful models such as Cook Greuter's SoE.

I know a friend. New Age Green can get extremely toxic, repulsive, and exclusive. It would be best to aim straight for the heaven which is already here.

Notice how your interest in hearing from, I quote, others who were also classified as elder souls is creating a self-referential limbo; a closed capsule.

I have never gone deep into New Age. There might be wonderful relative knowledge and beauty. Do not forget, though, we are all aliens here; completely natural to ourselves. 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

I'm sure it's not limiting. We all have beliefs and preferences. In my opinion, it's not our beliefs and preferences that prevents us from seeing the oneness, it's our consciousness: It can awaken and become more aware, I think you have had an awakening like that so you know, you could join a crazy sect and still be aware of your true nature :)

I'd prefer to leave my incarnation a mystery. A conclusion drawn like that seems like a shot to the foot. Already got one ?

I don't think reincarnation is a literal term, it's a perspective view that is subject to change. I doubt that measuring another's power level can be anything of value unless you want to get something out of it.

The discrepancy drawn between souls is a product of your current level of incarnation which is not inherited by any other soul, even if you agree with another. Older spirits would be generally happy to experience life in mundanity yet somehow subtly raise an aura of love that is based on integrity and awareness. Planning to do work after death seems like an excellent way to put work aside, I'd wanna tad more pressure

Edited by Quader
Extra

I think Master Yoda Is an Elder Soul lvl 6. Maybe you are soul family of Master Yoda

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

8 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

What meaning does it evoke in you to classify people based on soul stages and using this instilled knowledge to support itself? Just curious. We have usually got useful models such as Cook Greuter's SoE.

I know a friend. New Age Green can get extremely toxic, repulsive, and exclusive. It would be best to aim straight for the heaven which is already here.

Notice how your interest in hearing from, I quote, others who were also classified as elder souls is creating a self-referential limbo; a closed capsule.

I have never gone deep into New Age. There might be wonderful relative knowledge and beauty. Do not forget, though, we are all aliens here; completely natural to ourselves. 

It's not about soul stages, rather soul age. The classic "Old Soul" so to speak. 

Most people are young souls and haven't had that many incarnations, whereas a few have become "Old Souls" or in this case "Elder Souls" over many incarnations.

Michael Newton's classification of soul ages or soul development stages, if you prefer that term, comes from hundreds of hypnotic regressions where souls were able to self-report their developmental level to their hypnotherapist on a consistent basis, using this classification without being prompted. 

There is even a colour scheme associated with it, with infant souls (the very first incarnation from Source) giving off a white Aura, whereas Elder souls are a deep Indigo or Purple.

It must also be pointed out that being further along the soul age cycle isn't better or worse than being in an earlier stage, it is simply a natural consequence of life, with people learning ever more lessons and maturing so to speak with each incarnations.

Elder souls are also known as Masters, because they are in many ways here to teach and spread wisdom, but are often inconspicuous  and tend to stay in the background without achieving great fame or fortune.

23 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

i only know the Elder Scrolls

My first thought exactly. :x

22 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

Lol ?

only elder souls play elder scrolls.

joking aside indigo children can have it really rough and keep feeling an existential sense of loneliness, so I feel you guys who wanna find some company in that space. The sad truth of it is that the only way out of the existential sense of loneliness is making your way through it, and surrendering into it, because even if all your spirit guides kept you company, they wouldn’t be able nor willing to rescue you out of that feeling because it is an initiation into a deeper surrender. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

I read Elder Scrolls and clicked on it expecting to read how the lore of TES connects to spirituality ^_^

19 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Of course, there is always a danger that such designations and ideas can turn into an Ego-trip, but I’m conscious of that and make a concerted effort to avoid Ego-inflation as a result of such information.

Do you feel you have more value knowing to be a lvl 6 soul?

19 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

level 6 soul, one that according to the classification used by Michael Newton is the last stage of soul development for incarnate souls, basically it designates souls who are no longer bound to the earthly realm but choose to incarnate anyway, to teach others or to generally improve the overall condition of humanity

Forgetting / letting go the narrative of lvl 6 souls just for this question, does it feel natural for you to teach and to elevate humanity's condition?

14 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

All I can say is that anyone that is actually an elder soul would have already been aware of it to some extent, even if this particular term or classification was as of yet unknown to them.

Why create a label, if you already know the depth of your being?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.