Martin123

Leo's toxic rhetoric and an inner conflict

351 posts in this topic

It's funny...the guy is either a troll or is completely blind to his own abusive and disrespectful behavior.. He doesn't even respect mods and is constantly trying with embarrassing anyone who disagrees with him with disgusting mental gymnastics.  And then he talks about others being abusive.  I'm sorry but he is just fooling around and it's obvious and I don't know why anyone is still giving him attention. He is just wasting time playing a clever little game. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I don't read 15 page threads and thus tend to be a "hit and run" poster but from what I have read it seems like most of this thread is bickering about things that don't really matter. Like I've said in other posts, "world events" are a distraction, and everyone here just confirms my statement.

True growth is seeing how unreal all this is... why make it real? Were the true masters out there campaigning for causes? They lived by example... they didn't preach and moralize to others how wrong they are and engage in bickering. I have to believe listening to all of Leo's spiral dynamics videos that he is aware of this also.  "world events" are ego candy. If you want ego candy for your dream, by all means eat away, stage green tards. B|

Edited by sholomar

@Someone here  maybe he is not  able to express himself properly. But he definitely has a few points that are very very true. 

Look past his so called arrogance or any words that sound offensive and you'll see that he is making genuine points. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 2020-10-11 at 1:02 AM, Martin123 said:

@Nahm

Sorry I didn’t even notice your comment in the flood of comments here.

Apologise? Asking someone to apologise for speaking up is yet another victim blaming mechanism, and that just ain’t gonna happen.

I think I clearly expressed that picking apart a victims fearful reaction is only a shifting away of responsibility from the persecutor. Panic attacks aren’t controllable. 

Please consider that speaking to others in a tone where you talk  as if you were an authoritarian parent of theirs is extremely rude and uncalled for in all situations. 

‘Have you considered apologising you rude young boy ?’... maybe apologise for treating others the way you do, id love to see that. 

One other thing, the only reason the two of us are speaking on the forum is because you’re a mod and I can’t block you. Just to be super clear. 

Your conversation with Nahm is a perfect example. He was not rude to you. The comment about blocking specifically looked like it was designed to hurt, you could have just ignored his reply.

Also, in reality the line is a lot more blurry between the victim and the perpetrator.

@Martin123

I feel sorry that you're leaving the forum. 

You made a lot of genuine points. You have absolute courage. 

But I understand. 

You have a great heart and you are braver than most people. 

I'm sorry you had to face abuse. I give you hugs of love and care. 

You had a huge impact on me in a very short Span of time of being here. 

I hope your life journey always goes well. 

Wish you the best Martin 

@Martin123

After I said I wouldn’t comment to you...you carried on talking about me, instigating with character attacks, and projecting your perspective on my intentions. 

You’re then attempting to fault me for responding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Preety_India I think he did express himself very clearly along 15 freaking pages. Each post is at least 50 words or so. And he does not sound like an autistic child who doesn't know what he is talking about.   It's clear he is allowed to be harsh and abusive.. Dismiss others and make them embarrassed and justify it as "setting boundaries" and "being real". But others can't disagree with him or even try to point him out to his own errors even gently or we are being abusive... 

What the fuck? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here  you misunderstood me. 

I was talking about his childhood abuse that he went through. 

It wasn't about you. 

12 minutes ago, sholomar said:

I have to believe listening to all of Leo's spiral dynamics videos that he is aware of this also.  "world events" are ego candy. If you want ego candy for your dream, by all means eat away, stage green tards. B|

That's actually more stage Orange to be honest. It's they who are more interested in politics. 

27 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Very well, i think I’m leaving this forum.

wishing everyone well, also pointing out that @Nahm Abuses his invulnerability  to be blocked by others.

Wishing  everyone Peace and resolve. 

Same thing you’ve done here. You attach “invulnerability” to character & intention by saying “his invulnerability to be blocked by others”, but I’m not thinking that at all. The forum apparently has this feature, or depending on how you look at it, lacks this feature. But to you, it’s “Nahm’s”....”Nahm’s invulnerability”. Invulnerability is descriptive of a person, but what you’re talking about is not of this person, it’s of the forum features & design.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Then you say the problem is that I make comments to you, as you attack my character and make accusations about me. Then when I reply you call it abuse, and try to block it. Pretty much everyone else sticks to the subject at hand and discusses their points. You’re essentially making false accusations from one side of a duality, believing what was said implies the other side, and then ‘blocking’ all possibilities of seeing what you’re doing.

Do you mean this thread here? I feel like Martin misunderstood you that he should apologize.

You blatantly (or rather, said he ‘blatantly victim shamed’) accused someone of victim shaming (Leo) who explained that he did not, and though I might have missed it, I didn’t see any reply from you. I’m curious, have you realized you were wrong? If so, was Leo the victim in this scenario...does that make you ‘a villain’? We’re you victim shaming him?  Also, does it occur to you an apology is appropriate if this is the case? Just curious.

Apologise? Asking someone to apologise for speaking up is yet another victim blaming mechanism, and that just ain’t gonna happen.

I think I clearly expressed that picking apart a victims fearful reaction is only a shifting away of responsibility from the persecutor. Panic attacks aren’t controllable.

Please consider that speaking to others in a tone where you talk  as if you were an authoritarian parent of theirs is extremely rude and uncalled for in all situations.

‘Have you considered apologising you rude young boy ?’... maybe apologise for treating others the way you do, id love to see that.

One other thing, the only reason the two of us are speaking on the forum is because you’re a mod and I can’t block you. Just to be super clear.

I asked again if he acknowleges Leo's point and still he was convinced.

1) George Floyd was resisting arrest very much. Excessive force was used. Trial should occur to sort out the details. And I still support BLM. Yes, the Floyd case was a self-fulfilling prophecy of his fear. But that doesn't justify the excessive use of force. My take on Floyd is nuanced. I did not "victim shame" him.

Well by definition as long as there’s a connection made between GF’s behaviour and his death, it is still victim blaming.

‘Victim blaming occurs when the victim of a crime or any wrongful act is held entirely or partially at fault for the harm that befell them.’

-Wikipedia

He did resist arrest.

and he was shot.

to say he was shot due to his resistance is to victimblame.

He resisted arrest because the state of his nervous system caused him to panic. He didn’t die because he panicked, he died because someone shot him. If he panicked somewhere else, he would’ve been alive, therefore the panic had nothing to do with his death, and he has no responsibility for being handled by a cop who pulls a trigger too quickly.

Leo did say that he didn’t want the cop to be called a murderer, which I can get 100% behind, it’s gotta be a stressful environment.

I have also heard stories about BLM being overly violent and going overboard which I wouldn’t get behind either.

but the GF case was not the point of my post, it was just a part of it to emphasise the overall pattern.

I feel like getting lost in content. Gotta stay present.

Rationalizations are dragging someone into conversations and then using everything as a steppingstone to project on to and then denying to have done so by 'dancing around' that what would hurt the character?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I was talking about his childhood abuse that he went through

Idk I don't care.  All I know it was a disgusting read.  He is the one needs to first go fix his own toxic and arrogant tone that he is  projecting onto others. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Idk I don't care.  All I know it was a disgusting read.  He is the one needs to first go fix his own toxic and arrogant tone that he is  projecting onto others. 

That's his outrage because of his emotional abuse 

His content has deep meaning. Maybe the tone was not right. 

But I won't blame him. I can understand his frustration. 

I tried to place myself in his shoes. And I can see how he feels. 

Yes he makes mistakes. But underneath those mistakes he is braver than 98% people I've met. 

That's a great quality indeed. 

@Someone here Pretty sure it’s a “she”. If   I remember correctly from her pervious post. It was a similar post to this one, exact same actually. They complained about being treated differently due to being a female, “abuse” and about Nahm I think and leaving the forum.

@Akemrelax  Lmao, I know Martin since a long time. He is a he. 100%

Smh 

31 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Very well, i think I’m leaving this forum.

wishing everyone well, also pointing out that @Nahm Abuses his invulnerability  to be blocked by others.

Wishing  everyone Peace and resolve. 

take your time to work on your problems and then come back . follow the path of greater jihad . you seem too vulnerable at the moment to face the real world and you cant expect people to give you flowers . its not the world that need healing its you 

2 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

@Someone here Pretty sure it’s a “she”. If   I remember correctly from her pervious post. It was a similar post to this one, exact same actually. They complained about being treated differently due to being a female, “abuse” and about Nahm I think and leaving the forum.

OMG I always wanted to be a pretty girl ?????, but it’s not a she, but I wish lol hahaha thanks for that that was funny, anyhow bye yall xD 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Vulnerable people don't need judgement. They need kindness, support, validation of their pain and healing.

I totally hear you! ^_^ Fruits need to ripen before they are ready to be collected. The forum's guidelines however state that everyone agrees to take 100% responsibility for the things we are pursuing here. The consciousness work mainly discussed here goes far beyond survival; it assumes you are a healthy individual. There are certainly better places for vulnerable people.

4 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

the name is martin though

@Martin123 A shame you're going, all the best. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus