PurpleTree

Why is eating meat "bad" or less evolved lets say?

254 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, datamonster said:

No, the opposite.

Hunters often use this argument that by killing animals they are doing an altruistic thing because otherwise the animals will be killed by predators and die a horrible death. So, in their minds it's preferable to kill them rather than let the natural ecosystem do what it would normally do.

Never in my life did i hear this argument. I also haven't met many hunters.

Obviously there are more conscious and less conscious hunters.

Start thinking and contemplating about the animals perspective. Would I like to be held in an animal farm, in a small cubicle doing my good boy/girl work by suffering in a pit of shit and the farmers hassling me, making fun of me, sometimes torturing me? And when the work is done and I've grown to how big and bulky, am I willing to happily sacrifice myself to my generous, good human masters? After all they need it to sustain themselves, so I must die for them, to give them my love while denying my own? After all, I've not known anything else other than being in a cubicle of shit, that's what all my other fellow cows do, to me that's what life is, to experience pure suffering and hell.

Watching some documentaries helps imagine what they go through if you find it difficult to do it otherwise. Tripping on psychedelics can also boost your visualization and imagination skills. I don't want to go down that place anymore, I've already commited to doing my best to stay 100% vegan.

This is what convinced me to go vegan before. As i said i don't eat completely vegan anymore. I'm just dropping it here in case someone passionate meat eater like i was want to watch it. 

@Tarzan The description given is reason not to eat animals for people stuck at orange, its a very different matter at the yellow and turquoise level. This is not a moral debate. We all love animals past green, but yellow recognize that we are carnivores and understands the circle of life, beyond yellow accepts its self, green is very much in denial of human biology. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

48 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

Green uses its intellect to come up with answers to questions that suit it.

This is green science. We need to move to yellow science. 

Green divides the world into positive and negative things, It blocks the negative ones and keeps the positive. There for it sees only half of reality. The half that prove its beliefs to be true. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@datamonster There is no science happening in our orange culture, its fuelled by profits not sense making. a bastardization of science.

This is the dark ages of health. 

@datamonster Everything is counter-intuitive, all of science gets flipped on its head at yellow. Orange views yellow as unscientific nut jobs, until there forced to accept the new paradigm. This is Einstein's journey. 

10 minutes ago, datamonster said:

How convenient that the highest perspective just so happens to correspond exactly to your personal world view. Who would have expected that?

I had to learn this to survive, using my body as a test subject. Survival forces the truth to reveal itself. This is the ex-vegan journey. 

2 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Isn't kinda ironic that a guy who advocates eating like cavemen is saying this?

Would you like leo to say it? 

"I am obviously right"

"Nooo it's me who's clearly right."

You guys put a little smile on my face, thnx for that :)

12 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Oh yeah for sure. Einstein is exactly who I was thinking about when reading your comments. It's like he reincarnated as you.

lmfaooo enjoyed this one. 

12 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Do you need to appeal to authority to make a point?

18 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Isn't kinda ironic that a guy who advocates eating like cavemen is saying this?

The person speaking is irrelevant, do you need to appeal to this logical fallacy to prove a point? 

If the caveman is saying it and its not credible, lets bring in someone else thats not a caveman? Im shifting the focus away from me... Its not an appeal to authority. 

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

"I am obviously right"

"Nooo it's me who's clearly right."

You guys put a little smile on my face, thnx for that :)

hahah true, am i the "i am obviously right" guy? so impressive :)

Im even right about this ^^^^ right? wow super impressive. 

Edited by integral

2 hours ago, integral said:

Green uses its intellect to come up with answers to questions that suit it.

This is green science. We need to move to yellow science. 

Green divides the world into positive and negative things, It blocks the negative ones and keeps the positive. There for it sees only half of reality. The half that prove its beliefs to be true. 

@integral lol you haven't even read it. 

If you did you would see that the conclusion is that we are what we choose to be, carnivores or herbivores. 

This is exactly what you did you need your beliefs to be true. That's very green of you or whatever color you want petrol or pink or whatever. 

You guys are thinking with colors all the time but if you filter everything all the time through this model you end up just feeling superior, "you are green i'm yellow therefore you are wrong" . 

Edited by BlackMaze

it's actually not bad to eat meat.

only snowflakes who are afraid to kill animals and were raised to believe that all animals should be your friend think that.

do you think that a lion is underdeveloped spiritually if he would eat your ass?

do you think that it would hesitate?

at the end of the day we are animals,so killing another animals to survive is justified.

that's how the chain works.

+ veganism is just a circle jerk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AntiVegan/comments/e3c2om/i_made_an_evidencebased_antivegan_copypasta_is/

it's an inferior died.

it has so many disadvantage.

And also you kill more animals by being a meat eater over a vegan.

Because if you are to kill a pig,you could eat that for weeks.

But if you eat all that shit that vegans eat,you kill the mices and the small animals from the field.

like cicadas and whatnot.

Veganism is just a circle jerk.

Spirituality has nothing to do with it.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:29 PM, Zanoni said:

You also get the animal characteristic of the animal you are consuming.

so these who eat dogs would start barking?

this is hilarious.

How can you believe that bs?

39 minutes ago, samurai said:

only snowflakes who are afraid to kill animals and were raised to believe that all animals should be your friend think that.

Only snowflakes who are afraid of being banned create new accounts to write hateful posts. 

Edited by Fran11

3 hours ago, Fran11 said:

Only snowflakes who are afraid of being banned create new accounts to write hateful posts. 

This

7 hours ago, samurai said:

What are you saying lol? It flew over my head. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, samurai said:

But if you eat all that shit that vegans eat,you kill the mices and the small animals from the field.

This is one of the reasons I never liked the vegan ethical argument. It felt like untamed compassion.

But still, I never took the time to see if the data is right on this. So its just a hunch.

I've once heard of an Ayahuasca trip, where a meat eating person suffered through the life of every animal he had eaten. So maybe, what you consume leaves back energetic traces, which sooner or later might be purged out.

It's all relative.

Eating meat is bad, m'kay.

It takes an enormous amount of corn to finish a feeder steer/heifer. That's bad, mckay.

Like taking a duke in the Urinal, m'kay. That's bad.

Hog manure is a wonderful fertilizer, mckay. That's good, m'kay.

Ken Wilber points out that the Dalai Lama eats roast beef often. This is in a cold, high elevation environment where a vegetarian or fruitarian diet is not very doable.

He also points out that a cow screams louder than a carrot when you kill them. Therefore it's better to eat a carrot than to eat a cow. M'kay. Unless your in Tibet.

Toxic masculinity and the heritage of patriarchical dominance is bad. M'kay. Slavery's bad, m'kay. Liberals who are blind to their own lack of common sense, that's bad, m'kay. That's bad because it fueled the political rise of that Arch Idiot Trump, m'kay, which is really bad, m'kay.

There's some truth in the idea of a negative energetic imprint from eating meat, m'kay but it's very subtle, m'kay and that's bad. Expressing negative emotions and treating each other rudely is more harmful though, m'kay, and that's too bad m'kay.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn