Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

This ones interesting, it's mainly about how these two have contracted the dangers of reality into a specific spiritual procedure about psychedelic use, without realizing that all of life has degree of inherent risk, but they focus down on just a particular risk and exaggerate it much more:

Ok... now this is starting to get off topic. These are not conspiracies. They are criticizing Leo’s approach to psychedelics which is valid. 

@Lyubov

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Ok... now this is starting to get off topic. These are not conspiracies. They are criticizing Leo’s approach to psychedelics which is valid. 

Aha! That's a more subtler level of conspiracy theory. See how that criticism might seem like it's not an obvious conspiracy theory, but the underlying defensiveness to the dangers to that psychedelic usage, but these people, while they do have a higher consciousness, still can't catch themselves in the act of being defensive to a specific danger. They get this tunnel vision, and at that point they are now lost in their position.

This was a good move by Rogan:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lyubov

Aha! That's a more subtler level of conspiracy theory. See how that criticism might seem like it's not an obvious conspiracy theory, but the underlying defensiveness to the dangers to that psychedelic usage, but these people, while they do have a higher consciousness, still can't catch themselves in the act of being defensive to a specific danger. They get this tunnel vision, and at that point they are now lost in their position.

Unless these people are saying I'm part of some secret cabal, I wouldn't call their criticism of me a conspiracy theory. Tons of people will disagree with the stuff I say.

And even calling me a cult leader is not really a conspiracy theory. I get called a cult leader by default by most normies. It's just a standard defense mechanism.

14 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lyubov

I disagree with you friend. I've watched the first video a while ago and parts of the second and I think you are heavily warping it to fit in with this thread. At it's core "psychedelic substance usage" is not a conspiracy. It's a clash of methodology of usage and interpretation of psychedelics. Neither even accuses Leo of being a cult leader. The first just calls out how he has a big following that is disagreeing with him and blindly backing whatever Leo says as true. I think cult leader accusations border on labeling something a conspiracy though but not quite. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Not the biggest l fan of Joe but I must say, mad respect.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Thewritersunion no it was a conspiracy theory that Leo was producing a new genetically engineered species in a laboratory to create a huge cult!!!! 

:P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Thewritersunion no he was producing a new animal species that can produce 10 videos a day for him. 

And also deliver his Amazon Package on time. 

xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lots of idiots in the comments of that video.

What’s the name of that blonde QAnon Republican girl O.o

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Here we go! Fresh off the right-wing conspiracy presses.

The global awakening has arrived!

Max Igan:

This dude is the epitome of conspiracy theorists in Australia. He has in the past raised some important concerns but the generally basis of what he speaks is groundlessly unsubstantiated and absurd.

One claim being that Christ church massacre was a compete meticulously choreographed inside job performed by the government (as described in the video above).

Another that children are being trafficked by the government underground to control global population.

Oh and that many of the worlds archeological monuments are planted by the government for historical manipulation.

Essentially, the government is to blame for everything = reality explained.

Edited by Jacobsrw

11 hours ago, Vasiles Stefanis said:

Except this is actually true.

partly, That is how you get caught in the trap.

Edited by Rolo

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Here we go! Fresh off the right-wing conspiracy presses.

The global awakening has arrived!

Wait... if he was wearing an ear piece... wouldnt we be able to see that in his ear? If he was being told what to say...

And if he was wearing a wire... whats the point of that... its a public debate... lmao... Im lost

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

15 minutes ago, Rilles said:

And if he was wearing a wire... whats the point of that...

How else are the Jew pedophiles supposed to tell him what to say?