Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

this sv3rige guy is a real nutcase rabbit hole, he literally endorses cannibalism, can we sign a petition to ban him from Youtube?, holy shit

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@datamonster

Explore this:

To reach stillness, you do not need to become still. To reach stillness, all you must do is recognize the stillness within motion.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, datamonster said:

I notice I'm getting judgemental. It's so hard not to seeing this BS. How do you guys deal with this internally?

Embrace it and acknowledge that’s how you feel. Don’t give it free license to let you go unconscious and express it in some dysfunctional or nasty way but don’t also fall into the trap a lot of spiritual bullshit circles will have you thinking you have to suppress it. acknowledge it. That’s what this forum is for. We can discuss how we feel about this topic and why it is so for us.

53 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Don't forget, the Highest Consciousness is literally Hitler wanting to exterminate all jews. Your job is not to change content, but to See content. That is what meditation is about, about Clear Seeing.

If you stopped being judgemental, you would never come to truly see what Judgement is. This is why we must experience that which we seek to truly come to See.

Damn, this struck me hard. Wise words.

Not the craziest, but a healthy and rational sounding conspiracy theory:

Also a more spiritual conspiracy theory, a bit more aggressive:

Edited by Danioover9000

Another conspiracy theorist, but this time misunderstanding spirituality:

This ones interesting, it's mainly about how these two have contracted the dangers of reality into a specific spiritual procedure about psychedelic use, without realizing that all of life has degree of inherent risk, but they focus down on just a particular risk and exaggerate it much more:

@Leo Gura prioritizes expressing his raw, unfiltered insights above catering to the masses and giving them something simple and practical to chew on. Of course there will be gross misinterpretations of the complicated stuff he says by a few people! Of course some people will simply not think through all the complications and they'll choose to shoot the messenger instead.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Another spiritual conspiracy theory, but an occult variant that distorts a religion:

Edited by Danioover9000

Notice how defensive this guy gets, and keep in mind he's done psychedelics before, but has regressed himself into religious position. See how he interprets this video, yet still misunderstands:

This video shows justifications to link two conspiracy theories together:

@neutralempty

6 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Danioover9000 He hasn't regressed at all. He was insanely Red before doing magic mushrooms. Now going slowly into Blue.

No, more important is to notice how he interprets Leo's awakening, see how defensive he gets.

@neutralempty

Just now, neutralempty said:

@Danioover9000 That doesn't change that he hasn't regressed, but actually progressed. The guy was hosting animal torture videos on his discord but started banning them after magic mushrooms.

Great for him, but notice how he misinterprets a person's awakening.

Also, a historic conspiracy theory:

@neutralempty Hes not listening, lol, nothing can be done. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

can we sign a petition to ban him from Youtube?

Don't use this forum to de-platform people please. Let YouTube handle it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A really certain conspiracy theorist with a list of conspiracies that turned out to be true:

51 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Notice how defensive this guy gets, and keep in mind he's done psychedelics before, but has regressed himself into religious position. See how he interprets this video, yet still misunderstands:

The guy in this video xD like watching a 12 year old that knows nothing trying to argue with a college professor.

A person that judges other fake conspiracy theories, while blind to his own conspiracy theories:

Just notice the certainty of it. That's the key behind conspiracy theorists, it's the certainty of them being true. Even if this one does realize other conspiracies aren't true, he still is certain of his own ideas.