Guest SirVladimir

The #1 Visualization Technique

15 posts in this topic

Whether it has been described by others or is solely practiced by me I am not certain.

Warning: Over the years, this has, in a way, cost me the ability to perform mathematics and process "technical aspects" of life. I perceive consciousness, imagination, and "following the bliss" as paramount. The more I descend into this powerful, yet simple practice, the less value I project onto ordinary, restricted activities such as mathematics. (Although, paradoxically, this technique is more down-to-earth than any other if we assume the meaning of down-to-earth to be "tranquil in the moment.")

It's suitable for artists, for self-exploration, and for visualization in general. Here's how it works: Your visualization is already massive, infinite, and it's only being held down by your psychological constructs. That's all. The process you should apply when trying to visualize is to eliminate existing psychological boundaries. You are free to go anywhere, in any direction, to pursue the "w" axis of this world. When you usually try to visualize something, you are working upon preexisting framework of beliefs, which "slow the system down" if I may use the term. Each limiting belief is an axiom which clogs the mind. Attaining a powerful, transcendental visualization is simply about becoming aware of your limiting beliefs and dropping them down. What are the limiting beliefs in this case?

• You believe that you reside in the third dimension. This is a mental construct holding your visualization down. Why? Because everything you visualize with this belief in mind will be subdued by and fall under the concept of "a third dimension".
  • You believe that you are a human - this is another belief clogging the card's memory, which could be better used on visualization. 
  • You believe that you are on Earth - this is another belief clogging the card's memory, which could be better used on visualization.

When you let go of existing frameworks, your visualization will become a thousand times stronger. By default.

You are constrained by useful survival notions. They bombard you constantly - constantly (notice the word) - unless you become aware of them and let them go.

This is your golden ticket to Shangri-La; to visualizing and feeling whatever you need to. I use it in writing, but it can be applied in all sorts of fields.

Edited by SirVladimir

Thank you ?  Here's some fun and interactive exercises for visualization. Can be lessons too, for those who still operate in 3rd dimension ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance The 8D audio is creating a pleasing environment for sure. It sucks you into the present moment. 

@Nahm Always a pleasure to share one existence with you. :P

1 hour ago, martins name said:

What an aha-moment. Thanks man

Yes. It does not make sense from an "ordinary" paradigm. By dissolving boundaries, one can literally follow their breath into the stratosphere and beyond. Everything becomes equally magical, and from that magic new ideas and creations arise. One's personality becomes so transparent that visualization comes pouring in. 

After doing some shamanic tapping to release some negativity I have found this to be true.  My visualization sessions have become much more vivid and much more fun.

This is great man thank you

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

8 hours ago, herghly said:

What do you mean you use it in writing? Scripting?

Writing as in expressing my life purpose in written form; using visualization to hit the nail on the head when tinkering with words, paragraphs, and the general idea behind a text. i.e. link in my signature.

7 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

After doing some shamanic tapping to release some negativity I have found this to be true.  My visualization sessions have become much more vivid and much more fun.

A key milestone is to become conscious to get your own perpetuum mobile going. In the little "ego chamber" you are constantly struck by repeating thoughts and patterns, but once you poke out your tentacles, the spellbinding nature of life takes you.

Here is the trick: This IS imagination. Your current experience can be restructured into anything when you drop limiting beliefs. You can look on a wooden shelf and suddenly reach an epiphany: This one shelf could be a dozen pages of a written story. This one shelf holds so much potential, so much art, and I could literally write an entire book based on this shelf, for this is NOT even a shelf. This shelf is everything. This shelf is North America. This shelf is the stratosphere. This shelf is heaven. Meanwhile, you are observing this "language" without attachment.

Shamanic breathing helps. 

You can deconstruct Earth, dimensions, whatever, and from that distanced, yet utterly present point of view bask in your imagination. And I am certain this goes much deeper. This is just the beginning. I cannot even begin to fathom what is possible lol. 

6 hours ago, Osaid said:

This is great man thank you

Love.

Edited by SirVladimir

On 4.10.2020 at 5:36 PM, SirVladimir said:

Attaining a powerful, transcendental visualization is simply about becoming aware of your limiting beliefs and dropping them down.

How do you drop them and stay conscious/physically awake? 

I automatically go in this state right before I go to sleep, but it usually is rather short-lasting since .. well I fall asleep.

I think this ties in well with experiencing the entire moment as a happening inside me, the screen of awareness.

That way we are immediately placing identification not in the body and we can easily dissolve the beliefs held by the ego, from the vantage point of awareness beyond time and space. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

I think this ties in well with experiencing the entire moment as a happening inside me, the screen of awareness.

Yes! ;)

6 hours ago, Godhead said:

How do you drop them and stay conscious/physically awake? 

"The process of dropping them" is a limiting belief you are imagining for yourself. It feels as if there is a barrier between you and you-without-attachments; an obstacle to be yet mounted; a river to be yet crossed. The ego is creating the illusion of a process so the truth seems far. The illusion of a goal in the distance darkens the path, which is itself enlightened. Notice: The "timeless" and "spaceless" always happen now. The realization will not happen in the future to you, it will happen now. 

There is no process. You have dropped them already.

But you are pretending you have not, so the goal seems far.

On 05/10/2020 at 2:36 AM, SirVladimir said:

• You believe that you reside in the third dimension. This is a mental construct holding your visualization down. Why? Because everything you visualize with this belief in mind will be subdued by and fall under the concept of "a third dimension".
  • You believe that you are a human - this is another belief clogging the card's memory, which could be better used on visualization. 
  • You believe that you are on Earth - this is another belief clogging the card's memory, which could be better used on visualization.

that helped deeper my visualisation abilities,when i visualised these understandings really clicked and created that separation from body and mind with a vivid experience of visualisation. 

Thanks for the share.  

Edited by Rolo