Preety_India

A Problem with Betrayals

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Super great advice. Thank you. 

Yes I kinda see it narrowing down 

your welcome :)

I can relate to u. I was always a very loving person and got hurt many times.

The more invested you are the more it hurts. So my solution is not to go all in.(not sure if it’s the best one but I don’t feel used anymore) try to make it fair.
Most human beings are selfish and it’s something that we know(Ego shit). I would say look for the spiritual beings(less materialistic) meditating/doing any form of selflessness. Contributing to their circle. To society. Donating.
Actions rather than words. Also looking at their past can be a powerful tool.(serious relationships etc..)but again they can lie about it.

Basically, a high conscious being like Leo describes. 

wish u the best❤️

1 minute ago, Heaven said:

I can relate to u. I was always a very loving person and got hurt many times.

The more invested you are the more it hurts. So my solution is not to go all in.(not sure if it’s the best one but I don’t feel used anymore) try to make it fair.
Most human beings are selfish and it’s something that we know(Ego shit). I would say look for the spiritual beings(less materialistic) meditating/doing any form of selflessness. Contributing to their circle. To society. Donating.
Actions rather than words. Also looking at their past can be a powerful tool.(serious relationships etc..)but again they can lie about it.

Basically, a high conscious being like Leo describes. 

wish u the best❤️

This really resonates with how I think and feel. 

I feel exactly the same. That I'm invested way too much into people who don't care or are very selfish. 

Thanks for the kind words. ❤️

INFJ loner... .shy girl.. 

Quick access to journal entries

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This advice is awesome. 

Yes I have trouble receiving and no trouble giving. 

So I'm trying to control my giving nature a bit. I can be too giving which has become a problem for me in my life 

I understand that kindness is important and somewhere my catholic upbringing is very responsible for this. I was raised in a catholic church surrounded by very giving kind catholic nuns. We would be made to feel very guilty if we didn't do charitable acts. It was like a norm to give but not expect to receive. It was just a moral code I was raised with. 

That's why I never really appreciated the receiving thing. I always felt a bit selfish for receiving. 

I'm trying to work on reversing my psychology where I can say "no" when I feel uncomfortable and not have to excessively guilt for myself for saying no.. 

Also I want to raise barriers and not feel guilty about  raising barriers.. 

I'm trying to be a bit selfish which I have to forcefully do since the guilt factor prevents me from thinking of myself  first. 

Maybe this is also the cause of me getting into relationships with low quality men because I feel guilty to reject them. 

It's just the feeling like I'm doing something wrong if a man wants me by rejecting him 

So now I need to work harder to say no to a man no matter how much ever he love bombs me.. 

Having barriers will help me to exclude men who are the types who tend to use women 

Thanks for the advice, it was awesome, cleared up a lot of my doubts. 

@Preety_India You’re welcome :)

I love your new profile picture - very pretty! :)