Bazooka Jesus

WHOA! Death is a joke!

16 posts in this topic

Hooooly macaroni... there is no death. Literally!

But of course; how could it be otherwise? Think about it: You could not kill yourself if you wanted to. The word death suggests a passing on from one place to another; but guess what? THIS right here is all there is - alpha and omega, the whole shebang! There is nowhere else to go, baby!

PS: Chill out, it's all good. This is all just a bunch of karma playing itself out... there is nothing to do or to achieve here. Just sit back and enjoy the show! No really, it's all working like perfect clockwork; your story is just one of an infinite number of verses in the perpetual love song of the universe to itself.

Move on folks, nothing to see here... just a little bit of Nirvana unfolding. LOL!!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Yeah yeah, well said. All is happening right now, right now for ever in the perpetual no time. But in the no time and the nothingness the illusion is happening! 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Just thought I'd offer some light-hearted & low-brow "ego death" insights in between the slew of IAMENLIGHTENEDASKMEANYTHING threads that have been popping up like magic shrooms aroung here lately. :D

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

You're a joke for pretending that you didn't know death was a joke ;)

LOL, exactly! I am both the teller of the joke... and its butt! Hah!

Why so serious?

I personally really want to bring back the Victorian era tradition of having picnics in cemeteries so everyone can join in. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Bazooka Jesus Where come these insights? Finally tested some 5 Meo?

Nah, 'twas just plain old acid! ;)But man, this was by far the most lucid and, dare I say, sober ego death experience that I ever had... it felt like a complete checking out of the Matrix, like putting the reality simulator on hold, unhooking the safety belt of the driver seat, stepping outside of the cockpit and marvelling at the surrounding scenery like a new born baby. Wow.

And I had this distinct feeling of "wait a second... this is it?! Hah, you gotta be kidding me!" Sort of like the merry dissappointment of someone who just had their favorite magic trick explained to them by a magician, realizing that it was all just a hoax, nothing but smoke and mirrors, a scam! - Oh boy, here we are, sitting like little kids in front of this big wrapped gift, (literally) dying to take a look inside... and when we finally manage to open the box, what do we find? Nothing! Haha!

Yep, God really is a prankster. There's no doubt about it. :P

Why so serious?

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I personally really want to bring back the Victorian era tradition of having picnics in cemeteries so everyone can join in. xD

Mmmmmm, sounds nice! Can I sit next to Voltaire?

Why so serious?

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Breakingthewall Just thought I'd offer some light-hearted & low-brow "ego death" insights in between the slew of IAMENLIGHTENEDASKMEANYTHING threads that have been popping up like magic shrooms aroung here lately. :D

thanks bro I found myself having to go to threads about aliens just to have some break from the depth of this forum. Need more shallow content bruh, just like "there is no death lolol"  

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nah, 'twas just plain old acid! ;):P

Lol I don´t know why but once i read your OP I knew it was lsd this vibe and insight was coming from 

On 9/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Hooooly macaroni... there is no death. Literally!

But of course; how could it be otherwise? Think about it: You could not kill yourself if you wanted to. The word death suggests a passing on from one place to another; but guess what? THIS right here is all there is - alpha and omega, the whole shebang! There is nowhere else to go, baby!

PS: Chill out, it's all good. This is all just a bunch of karma playing itself out... there is nothing to do or to achieve here. Just sit back and enjoy the show! No really, it's all working like perfect clockwork; your story is just one of an infinite number of verses in the perpetual love song of the universe to itself.

Move on folks, nothing to see here... just a little bit of Nirvana unfolding. LOL!!

I have a question about this yes there is no where to go but when you die does your experience vastly change ?

11 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

I have a question about this yes there is no where to go but when you die does your experience vastly change ?

Depends what you mean by 'you'... the separate self will cease to exist,  the awareness you truly are will continue... eternally... maybe starting another dream in another form...