Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

What is the experience of infinity?

148 posts in this topic

You haven't broke it. You can stop and live in the collective consciousness illusion, you will break it if you keep tripping. You can see some people on this forum, realized they were nothing and became depressed, kept experiencing nothingness from the ego etc. They truly broke the game lol. But breaking the game doesn't make you happy. It makes you feel empty. It is your call after all.

I personally quit all that stuff i had seen enough after 30 trips. I answered many questions, but my biggest one was if there is life after death... Little did i know lol ;D

@seeking_brilliance yeah on some level but not much at all but im def interested in this now after my awakening,  do you have any advice on how to begin?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Bulgarianspirit haha yeah im gonna get immersed in this world and get back to sleep again somehow atleast until i am ready to face the godhead again?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 minute ago, Adamq8 said:

@Bulgarianspirit haha yeah im gonna get immersed in this world and get back to sleep again somehow atleast until i am ready to face the godhead again?

Don't worry about it man. Everyone is the godhead. We all face it eventually lol xDDDD the real infinite no self... Words are hard to describe it. 

We dropped at 145am on Thursday night. At first, it was good. We are all open people and it didn't take long for it to turn into one big fuck fest. We started to trip while we were fucking.

My eyes were closed.. And I started to lose track of who was who. who I was. I wasnt sure who I was touching or who I was kissing. I wasnt sure where my limbs were. I was simulatanoursly touching, but also felt like I was being touched. My friends were feeling it too. I wasnt sure where I was in space. it felt like I was in three places at once-- In three minds.

There wasnt a condom and I wasnt on the pill so there wasnt any real fucking- and I say real, because it felt like I was being fucked. like there was an invisa-dick inside of me, and I was rocking back into it. when I opened my eyes I realized I wasnt being touched at all.. and neither were my friends. We were pressed against one another, but we werent touching eachother. And they were feeling the same thing I was feeling. Even Kaden.

There was this buzzing on each side of my head. When I expressed it, both my friends said they felt the same thing. In fact, they felt the exact same thing I was feeling.

Whenever there was a spike of intense pleasure in our heads, we all groaned, we all reacted to it. Heather touched Kaden and I both felt her touch like I was him, and yet also felt myself touching him, as if I was in her body.

It was insane. We were in each other's minds. I could hear their thoughts and feelings, and they mine. We started to laugh - it was crazy, but it was really fucking fun, and we were having a good time.

The weirdest hottest thing was possibly when I started fingering the air.

I imagined I was fingering something, and I was curving my fingers and pulling in and out of nothing,... and both my friends were going crazy. They fucking felt it. I stopped moving my hand and their breaths halted . I was causing physical change with nothing but my mind. And because I was feeling what they were feeling, I was also fingering myself in a sense. It was fucking insane. unbelievable. Too good to be true. And it was.

Minds.. Should be separated.

As it progressed, we were so intertwined, when they touched me, It started to feel like I was touching .. myself. When they hugged me, I felt myself giving the hug, as well as receive it.

We all started to feel like it was wrong.

There was three of us but it felt like we were masturbating, like we were all the same being using different bodies.

It wasnt right. It wasnt right .

" Why do I feel lonely?" I suddenly said. But It came out of Heathers mouth.

" Dont say that" Said Kaden, as we all thought it.

It felt like by acknowledging it, we were breaking some kind of rule. Like some big , huge, unspoken rule, we werent supposed to know, and it was for our own good.

But we had acknowledged it , and now we couldnt forget it. We had to understand.

When I closed my eyes, I wasnt me.

It was like what tethered me to the world was the ability to look through the telescope that was my eyes. Now my soul was loose.

I felt myself and I wasnt me.. I felt bigger hands , and a flatter body, and sense we were all naked, when I reached down, I felt my dick too. I dont have a dick. I'm a girl, generally. I dont have a dick.

And yet once more, I wasnt him. I had smaller legs, and when I felt up, bigger boobs then I usually did. " Guys.." I spoke, but it wasnt my voice, it was Heathers.

I opened my eyes again, and I was me, but I saw Kaden and Heather sitting in the positions i had left them when I was in their bodies . All the proof we needed .

I felt sick.

" Why is something... missing?" Heather was the first to voice it.

Youd think, realizing we are all the same , youd think itd make us feel less alone. but suddenly, we felt.. more alone then ever.

We didnt feel each others souls. That's what was missing.

We felt only one soul.

we hugged each other, but it felt , like .. we were hugging ourselves.

They say you are the center of the universe ... but there is only one center. There is only one infinity.

Everything in the room..

I had made. I, the One, that we all are, had created it all.

It was all extensions of us. Every song , every book , every show , it was all us, for us. We would be every one at one point ,but there will be no one else other then us.

Us, I.

Then it got worse.

When I closed my eyes, I was no longer in my body.

What I saw now, I know wasnt just the blackness of my eyelids.

This was an encompassing blackness. A nothingess. The universe at its finest point.

Outlines of shapes with colors that didnt exist, material, floating in my space, in my black box . I could reach out, and I felt the power of creation in my hand. I could do I all that I wanted, create all that i wanted to create, but no matter what I created, when i felt around, all that i felt....

was me.

I screamed into the darkness. " Someone help me!" And I heard myself scream back.

I realized now the secret.

Its just me.

It's just you

There's no us. There's it.

We are just one lonely god playing with Dolls .

I wanted to cry for my mothers embrace, but I was my mother. I felt so cold, I wanted to wrap a blanket around myself, but I felt myself in the blanket, I was still just hugging myself.

I know how we feel constantly now.

I know now how it feels like to be the only thing to exist.

It's unbearable. Its lonely. Its fuckin awful, no matter how much power you have .

How does it matter how powerful you are, if you are the only one there to witness it?

How do you cope?

You cope by making yourself forget.

You cope by making yourself smaller then you ever could be.

Humans are the universes way of experiencing itself, and you are the universe.

You forget that you are everyone, and you make friends , you make enemies, you make love , to yourself. You cast yourself into different meat suits and you give them each their own unique look , and you give them all different personalities, and stories, and insecurities, and you trick yourself into thinking your someone else, but your not. Your still just you.

Talking to yourself.

Over and over.

Playing hand puppets, and masturbating in the dark.

I couldnt bear it.

I opened my eyes and I hoped it would all go back to normal,but it was too late.

The illusion was broken.

What I saw was reality. I looked at Heather and I saw myself . I saw my room but I also saw the blackness that was me, that it was made of.

I desperately grabbed a pencil and paper and tried to create ANYTHING that wasnt me. but the paper was me, and the pencil was me, and I watched in horror as the lines I created were the lines of the inky darkness I had seen as the material for everything.

I know what insanity is now.

It felt like I had done this before, over and over.

When we die, we remember what we are , and I realized I had done this many times before. Every time. Every body, eventually.

I had found the secret out too early.

When we cast ourself into another body, that is when we forget, when our memories of our true self is locked away in a deep crevice in our head and we are given the illusion of companionship.. a coping mechanism.

Now I couldnt forget. Now I knew, and I knew how badly I wanted to die.

Not just my human body, but me, us , the being that we are. How delicious nonexistence would be , for a being that is eternal.

There is no nonexistence in death, only rememberance, but I had remembered. It felt like the only choice was for me to die, and become someone else that would be born without this knowledge, like I was initially born without this knowledge. Round two.

I know why people kill themselves.

Nothing felt real except for me.

I could touch no one but myself, and I wanted to feel ANYTHING. ANYTHING. I felt the buzzing of some kind of sharp whirling machine next to my ear , and I was so scared , but I wasnt scared of death, because I already knew what it was.

I had come to love this body, this human I had worked so hard for, and now I fucked her up because I HAD to find out the truth.

Me and Heather were going through the same dilemma. I could feel she was struggling with the same thing, not to hurt herself, not to press the restart button and end it all for this round.

" What are we supposed to do?" we kept repeating. Every path led us back us, because there was nothing else but us.

We counted colored pencils and my eyes focused on the color red, on how that red would feel coming out of my skin. There was red everywhere.

The smallest shade of red on my wall glowed and amplified, and if I focused too hard I'd fall into it, and I'd throw my hands out to catch myself from falling, and find them around my throat.

The veins in my wrist ached to be disconnected , to be yanked out. I was fighting so hard to keep a body alive that didnt want to be alive .I just wanted to forget and start over.

I spent the rest of my trip curled up in a corner of my bed. " I've created hell for myself" I thought, which I heard Heather whisper in unison.

I was alone. We are alone. We will forever be alone, and I longed so hard for something else.

I longed so hard to be normal again, to not be everything , to feel another human being and know they are not me , they are someone else, everything I touch isnt me and I am only one speck in a big universe of so many things.

How comforting. Something beyond you. An endless universe beyond you.

How fucking miserable it is to be God.

I was in that space for a millennium before I heard the first thing that I wasnt a part of... A songbird outside my window.

I was coming back to my body. Only my body.

I sobbed so hard . It felt so fucking good.

.. a couple of hours later , all three of us sat down together in silence.

How much of that was real , we didnt know, and we didnt want to sound crazy.

But then Kaden spoke up, and he spoke about The Room, and me and Heather, we both knew. We all saw it.

The black room, and the one lonely god , hugging its sock puppets in the dark.

This trip ended with a walk in my neighborhood and a deeper appreciation for the dream we are living. A beautiful dream of life, a beautiful distraction from the dark. The loneliness.

Take this as a final warning D;

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/d7dfur/iv_realized_we_are_god_and_life_is_a_dream/

5 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@seeking_brilliance yeah on some level but not much at all but im def interested in this now after my awakening,  do you have any advice on how to begin?

@Adamq8 you can take two paths, or combine them :  directly enter a dream fully lucid, or back-door waking memory into dream self.  

To start, do you see images when you meditate? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Bulgarianspirit haha i have read that trip report and let me tell you that was almost identical to my trip, same feeling same message and so forth 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@seeking_brilliance Sometimes iam seeing pictures but not always tho, sometimes the images are really vivid. But can probably develop more skills on it

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 practice image streaming to improve inducing hypnogogia ?

If you master image streaming, you can dream without going to sleep at all. And you can also use this skill to enter the sleeping dream fully lucid through WILD method. 

Otherwise you can use law of attraction (reality checks, dream journaling, visualisation techniques, mantras/affirmations, etc) to backdoor and awaken within the dream. 

http://www.winwenger.com/imstream.htm

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@seeking_brilliance thank you! Will start practicing this on a daily basis and see how the results get ? how is ur progress?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

46 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

You haven't broke it. You can stop and live in the collective consciousness illusion, you will break it if you keep tripping. You can see some people on this forum, realized they were nothing and became depressed, kept experiencing nothingness from the ego etc. They truly broke the game lol. But breaking the game doesn't make you happy. It makes you feel empty. It is your call after all.

I personally quit all that stuff i had seen enough after 30 trips. I answered many questions, but my biggest one was if there is life after death... Little did i know lol ;D

Nope, they didn't break any game. Breaking the game equals to enlightenment which is serious stuff, not just wishy-washy ideas about reality.

When you break the game, you make the rules.

@Member sort of how it felt yesterday, i had the option to leave all of this behind and become 100% GOD but it was to scary ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

21 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@seeking_brilliance thank you! Will start practicing this on a daily basis and see how the results get ? how is ur progress?

Well, I thoroughly enjoy lucid Dreaming, there was a time when I would spontaneously remember I'm dreaming several times a week or month.  Kinda comes in waves. I still appreciate a lucid dream when it arises, but the trade off is I missed all the wonderful stories my dreaming mind comes up with, so I no longer use LOA to attract lucid dreams. 

I have stepped consciously into the dream world, but my biggest obstacle with this technique is quieting the mind and relaxing the body without going to sleep.  I'm always wired mentally, so that's still a learning process for me. 

Image streaming really is the best thing to develop, as you can carry the dream world here and observe it at any time (once mastered) Einstein mastered this. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

I’m still confused so people can’t experience literally everything at once every possible thing that could ever happen by going outside of time and embodying everything ? 

6 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

I’m still confused so people can’t experience literally everything at once every possible thing that could ever happen by going outside of time and embodying everything ? 

People can experience Source, because they are Source. But as long as we're living in the horizontal dimension of form, we're still bound to it. The human brain is an amazing instrument, but it's still just flesh. We can receive creativity and intelligence from the infinite Source within us, but not in the infinite way you describe. If such a thing is possible, it would have to be outside the constraints of form.

ImHO

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

21 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

You can go outside of time and embody everything since you're already spacetime. But this requires a radical change... are you ready to realize that everything you want to embody is a manifestation of your own reality tunnel?

Edited by Member

9 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

. You can see some people on this forum, realized they were nothing and became depressed, kept experiencing nothingness from the ego etc. They truly broke the game lol. But breaking the game doesn't make you happy. It makes you feel empty. It is your call after all.

Lol. The body can feel depressed. It can feel anything. For this realization or for any reason.  But you are not the body. Your true self doesn't feel anything. And nothing can ever touch it.  Besides. Call it nihilism. It doesn't matter. You are nothing. That's what you are. You realize it. Then you accept it . Or not. Letting go comes to place. But the ego is bound to cease as it is already smoke and nothing. So you don't have to let go. Letting go will be done for you..not by you. That's why you're home. Forever. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

54 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Your true self doesn't feel anything. And nothing can ever touch it. 

Enlightenment isn't emotionless. Both Eastern and Western wisdom teach that enlightenment equates with peace and joy:

“When you move amidst the world of sense, free from attachment and aversion alike, there comes the peace in which all sorrows end, and you live in the wisdom of the Self.” (Bhagavad Gita 2:64)

"Let us live most happily, possessing nothing; let us feed on joy, like radiant gods." (Dhammapada 15.4)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)

When asked to sum up his life “in twenty-five words or less”, Ghandi replied, “I can do it in three!” and quoted the Isha Upanishad: “Renounce and enjoy.”

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha I don't follow any scriptures.. Gurus.. Teachers etc.  I'm the infinite Self myself.  No one knows me or can tell me about my self better than me. Since I am it. And there is nothing but me. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho