Leo Gura

Brace Yourself For MAGA Facebook Stupidity

39 posts in this topic

@Lyubov The banality of evil.

Many in Nazi leadership were straight-laced professionals, not foaming at the mouth racists.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I guess Facebook isnt really the ditch I want to die in. So I avoid it at all costs. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Opo I'm sorry for coming off that way. I have been told I can be quite abrasiveness. Looking back I kinda was. Some assumption were made.

I reacted a bit to the title of Nazi. I would say the physical fact is not right. I feel like at that standard you can call any purple hair girl with a biden flag antifa.

Also I guess this whole forum could be called an antifa group because it is sympathetic to the stage green/pluralist view but would that be fair?  I don't think so. Seems to harsh of a label because I think of concentration camps and skin shade lamps.

@Preety_India I would have to look at the interpretation of the constitution over voting and rallys.

I think my point is really that I don't find them intimidating. If it is right or wrong whatever but I don't think they have malicious intent they are just ignorant. 

@Leo Gura Leo is not a carrot ? he is the ultimate level 100 God Emperor of Life and Enlightenment 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Zuckerberg has defended the right of people to deny the Holocaust on facebook in a podcast interview. Look it up. “I find people who deny the Holocaust offensive but I wouldn’t ban them.”

Edited by Gidiot

3 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

Zuckerberg has defended the right of people to deny the Holocaust on facebook in a podcast interview. Look it up. “I find people who deny the Holocaust offensive but I wouldn’t ban them.”

It's like being the guy who sells guns and bombs to both sides in a conflict. You might have a personal opinion, but why would you want to promote peace or rationality?

@No Self well I agree if you wanted to sell out to make the most $$ don’t have a spine but zuckerberg used to care about things now he’s very hollow

I think Zuck and FB execs should consider their role in social harm and violence. Allowing white washing of the Ant Hill Kids is much different than allowing white washing of Nazism. 

I believe that Facebook was originally created by a nerdy young Zuckerberg trying to find a new way to pick up chicks. Fast forward a few years, he unexpectedly became one of the most powerful men in the world, whose policies and algorithms determine the outcome of elections around the world. He was not voted into power by some democratic process and is really just 'some dude' given vast global authority. He's gotten addicted to the billions rolling in and has no depth of character. Unfortunately for humanity, the most profit for Facebook means a maximum of polarisation and conflict.

I have the same criticism of Rupert Murdoch and others in the media. 'Democracy' is a farce if media corporation owners are freely allowed to push whatever agendas brings them the most personal profit.

@No Self that’s why some say democracy and pure capitalism are at odds with each other. It’s not a “free market” when there are many special interests and big players are only accountable to their shareholders

Edited by Gidiot

33 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

Lord of War

Lord of Shit

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/explainers/2018/7/20/17590694/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-holocaust-denial-recode

unbelievable that there are not harsher regulations  or some advent of a public social forum like the usps for social media haha.

the actual quote.

“I’m Jewish, and there’s a set of people who deny that the Holocaust happened. I find that deeply offensive. But at the end of the day, I don’t believe that our platform should take that down because I think there are things that different people get wrong.”

Edited by Gidiot

5 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura Leo is not a carrot ? he is the ultimate level 100 God Emperor of Life and Enlightenment 

Wait are you simping for Leo?

2 hours ago, Gidiot said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/explainers/2018/7/20/17590694/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-holocaust-denial-recode

unbelievable that there are not harsher regulations  or some advent of a public social forum like the usps for social media haha.

the actual quote.

“I’m Jewish, and there’s a set of people who deny that the Holocaust happened. I find that deeply offensive. But at the end of the day, I don’t believe that our platform should take that down because I think there are things that different people get wrong.”

Zuck is literally the "real life" embodiment of Gavin Belson

8 hours ago, mattstivender said:

@Opo I reacted a bit to the title of Nazi.

I would say the physical fact is not right. I feel like at that standard you can call any purple hair girl with a biden flag antifa.

Also I guess this whole forum could be called an antifa group because it is sympathetic to the stage green/pluralist view but would that be fair?  I don't think so.

Seems to harsh of a label because I think of concentration camps and skin shade lamps.

@Preety_India

I just used an extreme example to make my point clear. 

I don't understand how is that the same. Could you elaborate or give a different example? 

What were you called? 

Lol why skin shade lamps and if you think about concentration camps you are clearly misinformed budddy.

They are at a completely different levels of development and conservatives are closer to the old commies than antifa is. 

I mean just this. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa

Oh wait, do you think I called you a nazi? 

Edited by Opo

Social media Memes spread through social consciousness, just as Clare Graves described - even before the concept of an internet existed. 

@Opo They didn't have concentration camps?

I was talking specifically about the linguistic mechanism of discrediting. Their level of development is clear but that doesn't make them evil as I'm sure you understand.

I hear it thrown around so much as to say anything they said is not worth listening to they are obviously Nazis.

Essentially saying "they are one of those"

I've seen in a documentary that some lamp shades were made from the skin of jews. 

I don't think you called me a nazi.  

44 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

@Opo They didn't have concentration camps?

Of course. A bit of misunderstanding there. 

46 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

@Opo 

I hear it thrown around so much as to say anything they said is not worth listening to they are obviously Nazis.

Essentially saying "they are one of those"

I a sense people like this should be discredited because most of what they say is false and they don't care. 

But in another sense you could learn something digging through the shit they spew out. 

I guess I would dismiss them as long as they scream like children. But when they learn how to talk normally I would listen to them. Doesn't matter what side. 

1 hour ago, mattstivender said:

@Opo I've seen in a documentary that some lamp shades were made from the skin of jews. 

Crazy world. 

lamp-101310-1425715322.jpg