Thestarguitarist14

How many of you actually practice law of attraction?

348 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It might be true to say "it can happen". The thinking process itself can definitely take up different routes.

Finally you acknowledge it man xD

Edited by Fran11

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

"The feeler of feelings is a feeling.. The thinker of thoughts is a thought". 

-Alan watts. 

This is duality. Awareness is not aware of thoughts. Awareness is the thought. Again you substituted the ego with awareness.  Consider when a thought arises.. You are the thought.. You are not aware of it and nothing else (awareness) is aware of it. It is just free floating. 

Well, really you are God.  You are god watching the observer who observes the observer and so on.  And as God you can create anything.

1 minute ago, Fran11 said:

Finally you acknowledge it man xD

What lol?   I'm making this point since forever lol  

The thinking process can take up different routes. That's obvious enough. BUT it is completely random and chaotic.  There is no possibility of organizing the thinking process in a concrete direction.  Because that's the very nature of thoughts they are  chaotic and random. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

There is no possibility of organizing the thinking process in a concrete direction.  

What about concentration?

Don't tell me there's nobody concentrating LOL

Concentration can happen.

@Fran11

2 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Don't tell me there's nobody concentrating LOL. 

Lol ok ok fine no worries no worries.......... 

But there is nobody concentrating. B|

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Fran11

Lol ok ok fine no worries no worries.......... 

But there is nobody concentrating. B|

I love you.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm I didn't understand anything from what you wrote. 

You said “I seek genuine understanding”. I’m suggesting genuine is to be found within you, not in any understanding. Sounds semantical, but another way to say it is seeking directed back inward to itself which is seeking, rather than conceptually outward. The attribute of genuine was being ‘placed on’ the apparent object “understanding”, rather than the subject. ‘Sweet Emotion’ is a literal and figurative example of this as the point of the song is that the stories told in it are not the point of the song. The emotion, is the point. Meaning can not be ‘a point’, because while it may seem like it’s ‘coming’ out to in, it’s being made up in to out. Lastly I was pointing out that self vs no self, and likewise selfish vs selfless, are thoughts, still meaning, in to out, so to speak. I wrote with the intention that the writing would not fit into the present ‘box’ understanding seemed to be in, leaving it to intention. The hope was the seeing of the distinction between thinking, meaning, understanding in this regard  as more duality, vs genuine being ‘found’ in intention. Genuine in intention is feeling, genuine in understanding is thinking about ‘genuine’. The reference to ‘Why Can’t This Be Love’ as the only worthwhile pontification is because it is, and contemplating why it can’t be will bring all the flotsam & jetsam of purification up and out. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Someone here so why you sit every day to meditate? Well, there is no one who sits to meditate , itsnt it? But still you do. 

Yes there is no one who sits and meditate. But still it happens. 

@Nahm

Not being rude. I'm honestly having a hard time understanding what you are saying. If any it's I guess general pointing to internal mechanics of intentions and so forth etc.. But you didn't address the topic in hand. Instead just reverted to my "intentions".   So whatever.  

-Osho

ive been sleeping on LoA. ive been doign affirmations now for a few months (very slowly and unconsciously) and seeing the benefits has really showed me how powerful they are. it's like damn... wish i started earlier 

I've been doing LOA for almost a year and no results. affirmations and letting go.  As a loser who has explored many spiritual ideas including the Abraham Hicks ideas, my end conclusion is that there are no spiritual entities, or entity, at all. 

I saw a thread about a physically ill person on here and people here said spiritual practices can only reduce suffering but not much else.

if LOA is real it can't be as accessible as some people make out.  I've also read a story about a mother who had cancer who believed in LOA and esther hicks who tried to manifest away her disease. It didn't happen and she came to her senses a week before she died.

1 hour ago, wk197 said:

I've been doing LOA for almost a year and no results. affirmations and letting go.  As a loser who has explored many spiritual ideas including the Abraham Hicks ideas, my end conclusion is that there are no spiritual entities, or entity, at all. 

I saw a thread about a physically ill person on here and people here said spiritual practices can only reduce suffering but not much else.

if LOA is real it can't be as accessible as some people make out.  I've also read a story about a mother who had cancer who believed in LOA and esther hicks who tried to manifest away her disease. It didn't happen and she came to her senses a week before she died.

Here’s the thing, you are always using the law of attraction.  Either unconsciously or consciously.

The universe as it were picks up on your most dominant emotion.  I can sense doubt from your post.  So you are only going to attract more doubt.

1 hour ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Here’s the thing, you are always using the law of attraction.  Either unconsciously or consciously.

The universe as it were picks up on your most dominant emotion.  I can sense doubt from your post.  So you are only going to attract more doubt.

I think his doubt comes from experience, from his direct investigation...  I don't think you can use this argument here... He gave it a shot, it didn't give fruit. Maybe for others its diffetent.

I mean I get it, some people think belief creates reality, but others let reality show them what to believe. 

By reality I mean that which is true whether you believe it or not. 

I've also had mixed experiences with the Loa. But loa is not Truth. Truth is that which even doubt cannot change. 

For example if someone believes they can jump 20 metres into the air with no extra help, they will fail. Their belief was not in line with reality. Not their lack of faith was the problem here, it was just the reality of the situation. 

But if someone sees how high they can jump, they don't need to believe how high they can jump, they can just check. And then they will be able.to say: i believe I can jump about so and so metres high. And get their belief alligned with the reality if the situation - not the other way around.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Amazing post! I love living my life with this spontaneous joy and love. 

It makes me quite happy to see someone sharing all this. 

Someone who is really amazing is illuminatingjoy on YouTube. She's a great teacher too. 

Much love and have a blessed day! 

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

I think his doubt comes from experience, from his direct investigation...  I don't think you can use this argument here... He gave it a shot, it didn't give fruit. Maybe for others its diffetent.

I mean I get it, some people think belief creates reality, but others let reality show them what to believe. 

By reality I mean that which is true whether you believe it or not. 

I've also had mixed experiences with the Loa. But loa is not Truth. Truth is that which even doubt cannot change. 

For example if someone believes they can jump 20 metres into the air with no extra help, they will fail. Their belief was not in line with reality. Not their lack of faith was the problem here, it was just the reality of the situation. 

But if someone sees how high they can jump, they don't need to believe how high they can jump, they can just check. And then they will be able.to say: i believe I can jump about so and so metres high. And get their belief alligned with the reality if the situation - not the other way around.

You saying that law of attraction is not truth is  why you have not had success with it.  Whatever is currently in your life, good or bad, you have attracted it to you.

1 hour ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

You saying that law of attraction is not truth is  why you have not had success with it.  Whatever is currently in your life, good or bad, you have attracted it to you.

Doesn't work like you are projecting it brother.

Me saying that it is not truth is not in any way changing anything. It changes Just as much as me saying there are elves living in my back garden. 

;)

God, synchronicities and the Universe work far more mysteriously than LOA. Synchronicities and other events are only that - events. 

Stop trying to control everything. Can't you just flow with life!? Let Life manifest and flow with it. 

Suuuuuurf

Ps; in your world view of glorifying LoA it would mean that you are attracting this post.  So why argue with it??? <3

WHY DID YOU ATTRACT THIS RESPONSE???

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

you just flow with life!? Let Life manifest and flow with it. 

That’s loa. Life = you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE