Thestarguitarist14

How many of you actually practice law of attraction?

348 posts in this topic

I have just always thought it was interesting how a good bit of people seem to be connected to the universe, but never become a conscious creator.  Never ever become good manifestos.

I have been working with the law of attraction for the last five years.  Truth be told, I was very hit and miss.  I say that it wasn’t until 2018 when I truly understood it and not until the pandemic when I began to be more consistent with it.  I have studied a few teachers, but Richard Dotts’ books have been the most helpful.  How to quit worrying and stop living has been the most helpful for manifesting money (Richard Dotts highly recommends this book) and it is not even about manifesting money.

Basically: You have to drop all negativity 

You have to have a high vibration 

You have to set intentions 

You have to release all resistance before taking action 

Any action that you do take has to be inspired action 

You have to maintain a state of peace

You have to let go and be perfectly happy without or without your desire manifesting.  This is critical.

If you are able to do this, then you will be in alignment with your desires and the universe will align people, places and things to bring these intentions to fruition.  This is because your actions are now backed by universal energy.

It is amazing when this works, it feels like magic.

When it all boils down to it, we are manifesting every minute of our lives.  How many of you are working with universal energy?

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

Maybe the law of attraction is a concept?

And where do concepts come from?

If you were God (or the Universe for that matter) and able to manifest anything you wanted, would you manifest anything related to human attraction/aversion?

Or would you rather manifest attraction/aversion itself?

Would there be any "rather" for that matter?

There's woo-woo and then there's woo-woo.

"Law of attraction" is the useless type of woo-woo. It's a childish fantasy, wishful thinking paired  with terms like "vibration" and "universal energy"... 

"Raise you vibration to align universal energy in order to manifest whatever you wish for!" is a typical LoA thing to say. It's foolish esotericism and nonsense - and I am not saying this from a purely rationalistic perspective.

19 minutes ago, rav said:

Maybe the law of attraction is a concept?

And where do concepts come from?

If you were God (or the Universe for that matter) and able to manifest anything you wanted, would you manifest anything related to human attraction/aversion?

Or would you rather manifest attraction/aversion itself?

Would there be any "rather" for that matter?

This is all mental masturbation.  At the end of the day, we are spiritual beings going through a human experience.  We all desire good sex, good money, freedom and etc.  So why not manifest it?

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

There's woo-woo and then there's woo-woo.

"Law of attraction" is the useless type of woo-woo. It's a childish fantasy, wishful thinking paired  with terms like "vibration" and "universal energy"... 

"Raise you vibration to align universal energy in order to manifest whatever you wish for!" is a typical LoA thing to say. It's foolish esotericism and nonsense - and I am not saying this from a purely rationalistic perspective.

Key thing about making the law of attraction work in your favor  is that you have to believe it.  If someone has your jaded, closed minded mindset, jack shit will happen for them.  

Btw, it’s law.  Do you question the law of gravity?  It doesn’t matter what you say, the law of attraction is always at work.  You are attracting whatever is coming towards you in life right now whether you choose to believe it or not.

Amazing! It's always inspiring to see people succeed with this. I'm part of a group who use it to shapeshift. I need to increase the power of my focus, to make it more efficient, do you know how I may be able to to that? Our teacher says we need to go into the state without thoughts and sends us many meditations with shaktipat for this purpose, but it's too difficult for me right now, quite addicted to thinking still... :) 

Just now, Seraphim said:

Amazing! It's always inspiring to see people succeed with this. I'm part of a group who use it to shapeshift. I need to increase the power of my focus, to make it more efficient, do you know how I may be able to to that? Our teacher says we need to go into the state without thoughts and sends us many meditations with shaktipat for this purpose, but it's too difficult for me right now, quite addicted to thinking still... :) 

Your teacher sounds awake as fuck.  Focus on peace.  For ten minutes a day, take three deep breaths in, then just focus on that feeling of peace.  That is going to be your most powerful manifesting tool.  When I am not doing my manifestation practices, I focus on being at a stage of peace.

2 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Key thing about law of attraction is that you have to believe it.  If someone has your mindset, jack shit will happen forvtbrm

Sorry mate, but you missed my point.

I can achieve just as much as someone who believes in law of attraction (belief is not very useful, is it?). 

The things you want to "manifest" will manifest, but not out of thin air or because you simply thought about them.

So yeah, it's just your work that brings the desired results into existence, there's absolutely no need to call it some "law of attraction" or to add some meaningless ideas like "universal energy".

4 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

We all desire good sex, good money, freedom and etc.  So why not manifest it?

Do we? Then why are there people living asexually and "poor"?

You ask: Why not manifest it? I ask: Why manifest it? Is there any reason?

11 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Sorry mate, but you missed my point.

I can achieve just as much as someone who believes in law of attraction (belief is not very useful, is it?). 

The things you want to "manifest" will manifest, but not out of thin air or because you simply thought about them.

So yeah, it's just your work that brings the desired results into existence, there's absolutely no need to call it some "law of attraction" or to add some meaningless ideas like "universal energy".

Why don’t I believe you?

It is possible that you were in alignment when you manifested those things.  

I love how people have this common misconception (I did as well) that it comes out of thin air.  It feels that way because you have let go, you’re not worried about what you desire happening and things work out.  Like, have you ever wanted something, gave up, and it worked out?  That is a manifestation.

Sure, you can do things the hard way and just create through hard work.  But it will take you a hell of a lot longer and you will probably never truly be fulfilled.

Stop being so damn closed minded and open yourself up.  Hell, Leo is basically talking about law of attraction in a lot of his videos these days.  You would understand that if you were awake at all.  He is just very cerebral about it.

11 minutes ago, rav said:

Do we? Then why are there people living asexually and "poor"?

You ask: Why not manifest it? I ask: Why manifest it? Is there any reason?

Very few folks are actually asexual.

Being poor is a manifestation.  You may be like “why would anyone want that?”  Well, that is what happens when you are an unconscious co creator.

And your question makes no sense.  Why be conscious at all if you are not going to consciously create the life that you desire.  Especially if you have had a kundalini awakening and a heart center awakening.  You can use your opened heart chakra to manifest the life that you desire.

11 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Very few folks are actually asexual.

Very few folks are actually dictators.

12 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Being poor is a manifestation.

Yes. And there's some folks who actually (a word/concept you really seem to like) choose to abandon riches.

14 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

an unconscious co creator.

So what does the conscious creator create? Something like a social system in which many people are forced without knowing to contribute to the welfare of conscious creators?

16 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Why be conscious at all if you are not going to consciously create the life that you desire.

Because then you are able to be conscious of the reality you create yourself.

18 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

You can use your opened heart chakra to manifest the life that you desire.

Or you could become aware of consciousness itself in order to realize that there is no desire.

Choice is yours.

46 minutes ago, rav said:

Very few folks are actually dictators.

Yes. And there's some folks who actually (a word/concept you really seem to like) choose to abandon riches.

So what does the conscious creator create? Something like a social system in which many people are forced without knowing to contribute to the welfare of conscious creators?

Because then you are able to be conscious of the reality you create yourself.

Or you could become aware of consciousness itself in order to realize that there is no desire.

Choice is yours.

I’m on my cell, so I will tackle your responses this way.

1) So why focus on the edge cases?

2) There is a difference between being poor and tapping out of materialism.  It’s all about mindset.  Being poor is a mindset.  You can have nothing but still be more abundant than some millionaire in silicon valley.

3) A conscious creators create a life that is good for others and good for themselves.  Examples are Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Walt Disney, Jim Henson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Oprah and etc.

4) Then if you conscious on the reality that you create, you can then create one that makes you happy, fulfilled.

5) Desire 1000% exists.  Does it lead to suffering?  It can.  But it doesn’t have to.  Unless you are going monk, it is up to you to honor your desires.

Btw, the key to manifesting is letting go of your desires.  Realizing that you already have them.  All manifestations start from within.

21 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

so I will tackle your responses this way.

You don't have to tackle. No one is attacking you.

22 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

1) So why focus on the edge cases?

Because they dismantle your arguments. Or do you watch Game of Thrones just because 99% of your peers do?

28 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Being poor is a mindset.  You can have nothing but still be more abundant than some millionaire in silicon valley.

So it is about being and not having? Exactly.

29 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

A conscious creators create a life that is good for others and good for themselves

Can't life just be the way it is? Without being good or bad?

30 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Examples are Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein

So A. Einstein created a "good" life (for himself/for others)? Do you see any "good" in combining general theory of relativity with quantum mechanics? Or is that maybe just a view of physics that is subject to change in the next 100 years or so?

36 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Then if you conscious on the reality that you create, you can then create one that makes you happy, fulfilled.

What if I told you ( ;) ) that reality doesn't care whether it makes you happy or fulfilled?

One cannot simply walk into Mordor and reshape reality the way they want to.

39 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Desire 1000% exists.

Desire 1000% exists if you watch from within a world-view that is based upon desire.

Friend, I am not here to attack you. I appreciate your input.

But we're both thinking too much. :)

4 minutes ago, rav said:

You don't have to tackle. No one is attacking you.

Because they dismantle your arguments. Or do you watch Game of Thrones just because 99% of your peers do?

So it is about being and not having? Exactly.

Can't life just be the way it is? Without being good or bad?

So A. Einstein created a "good" life (for himself/for others)? Do you see any "good" in combining general theory of relativity with quantum mechanics? Or is that maybe just a view of physics that is subject to change in the next 100 years or so?

What if I told you ( ;) ) that reality doesn't care whether it makes you happy or fulfilled?

One cannot simply walk into Mordor and reshape reality the way they want to.

Desire 1000% exists if you watch from within a world-view that is based upon desire.

Friend, I am not here to attack you. I appreciate your input.

But we're both thinking too much. :)

1) No, not really lol.  Also, I hardly watch anything nowadays.  They don’t help my manifestations.  When you watch a tv show, you get tied up into the characters and their drama and think about this days later.  What is the point of that,

2) Never said that is was not.  But there is nothing wrong with having desires.  You can also manifest emotional states, higher level of consciousness and etc.  For me, I usually focus on manifesting feelings.  If I can feel a certain way, certainly my outer reality will reflect this.

3) It can.  But it is okay to desire to have a better life.  People talk about accepting your current reality for what it is.  Yeah.  But why do that if you honestly don’t like it?  Why not manifest a life that makes you happy and fulfilled?  You don’t have to be rich and BA e a super model wife.  But a life where you free freedom and security is a good place to start.

4) Albert Einstein was just an example.  He did however, change the way people look at math forever.

5) What if I told you that it is in the best interest of the universe to manifest your desires?  And you certainly can.  You would just have to be one enlightened mother fucker.

6) Why live inside the world when we can live from a world that is within?

39 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

It was practiced when this thread was created ?

Haha, truth.

1 minute ago, dflores321 said:

@Thestarguitarist14 you are living the law of attraction :). 

I dont know specifics on how it's done, but the mind visualizes something then the body fulfills that visualization.

Or another way of understanding it is that you're feeling your way towards what you want.

Both are accurate.  Visualization is a very popular manifestation practice that people who don’t even know much about the law of attraction get into.  

Also, I have heard a ton of spiritual teachers say that you attract your most dominant feelings.  So if you feel happy most of the time, you attract good things.  But if you feel bad most of the time, well...

The law of attraction fits in seamlessly with nonduality and meditation. Gotta be honest though, the first time I heard about it my reaction was "oh... fuck".

The "present moment" seemed a much kinder introduction. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

22 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Thestarguitarist14 yes two different flavors of the same thing, 

I'd say if you're more of a visionary then visualization is good, if you're more of a in the moment get shit done now type then feeling your way now is good.

That only applies if you're just starting to get into law of attraction or at least awareness of it. 

In the end both are connected.

I myself prefer the feeling state.  Like you said, it’s more of a “in the moment, get shit done” kind of thing and it also is more about feeling good instead of creating expectations.  That is the tricky thing about manifesting.  Like using certain affirmations.  When so I’ve says “I make 1 million dollars a year” they are subtly focusing on the opposite.  It’s so subtle, but that kills manifestations.  Language is critical.

Speaking of affirmations, the right ones can be good.  Popular manifestation teacher Nevelle Goddard had only one: “I have a lavish, steady, dependable income consistent with integrity and mutual benefit.” 

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The law of attraction fits in seamlessly with nonduality and meditation. Gotta be honest though, the first time I heard about it my reaction was "oh... fuck".

The "present moment" seemed a much kinder introduction. 

I would say so too.  And haha, the very first time I heard it I was like “wait what?  No way.”

A great law of attraction teacher once said:”your point of power is in the present moment.”   

Is law of attraction a sort of cunning back-door to focusing on creation? 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay