Mosess

Why would i want someone to awaken?

23 posts in this topic

Why would i?

when i think of it, why would i want someone to experience the suffering that comes after a rude awakening? (DNOS and all that other shit).

why would i ruin it for them? 

If i was in the position of someone sleeping i would not want someone "awake" to wake me up, in fact i would find it pretty annoying and downright "rude" ? 

@Mosess

I think that in this case it is your responsibility (if you have the ability to respond) to find a more "non-intrusive" way to assist those who you care about around you. Normally we project own journey onto others and prescribe them the same methods to reach enlightenment/awakening.

Try to find the best way to convey yourself as that one truth. Without "shaking-up" the other. Honestly, this will happen naturally without effort because you are that. If "shaking-up" happens, it happens. I would say that truth would convey much more powerfully by your actions, not by what you say. But, if what you say is unfolding out of truth, let it flow. I would say: don't make anything your job. Don't "try" to help. If help arises within you, in the form of your authenticity, out of reality, let it happen.

Lol here I am giving prescriptions...

Furthermore, if someone chooses not to awaken, this does not make them any more or less than you in the eyes of God. Ultimately, their spirit is untouched by the suffering, they just cannot see it. But I understand that once God enters our lives, we want to so badly help others see what they already have, and to wake them up from their dream. This can be taken as us trying to "change" them. And can be very hurtful.

I've had to think a lot about this also as I have really pushed some people around me during my journey, even just by speaking and interacting naturally, and it can lead a lot of confusion. Ultimately, all I want is for others to feel love, be loved and feel free to be themselves without fear.

Peace dude :) 

Lenny

@Mosess If you feel like you've had an intense experience and you are now awakened, you have missed the most important point.

That's still some entity that is claiming this experience as his own - "I know the truth and these other guys don't". That's the danger of approaching Enlightenment through psychedelics. Taking a psychedelic is an action that the waking character does, you get into a state you've never experienced before and think you found the Truth. But the Truth is there in ordinary states of consciousness just as much as in heightened ones.

There is absolutely no difference between what is real now and what is real during a psychedelic superconscious state. The only difference is in the appearances - those are not you and have nothing to do with Truth. Appearances are always coming and going. So are psychedelic realms and states.

Those might appear more real in the way waking appears more real than dream at night. But a better illusion MEANS NOT Truth. 

7b1.jpg

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 19/09/2020 at 0:04 AM, Mosess said:

Why would i?

when i think of it, why would i want someone to experience the suffering that comes after a rude awakening? (DNOS and all that other shit).

If i was in the position of someone sleeping i would not want someone "awake" to wake me up, in fact i would find it pretty annoying and downright "rude" ? 

hahahaha I feel the same way

whenever I get an awakening experience I just wanna interact with people and share some of the love through my actions without actually telling them that I'm acting from a different "place" 

On 9/19/2020 at 6:14 AM, Lenny said:

@Mosess

I think that in this case it is your responsibility (if you have the ability to respond) to find a more "non-intrusive" way to assist those who you care about around you. Normally we project own journey onto others and prescribe them the same methods to reach enlightenment/awakening.

Try to find the best way to convey yourself as that one truth. Without "shaking-up" the other. Honestly, this will happen naturally without effort because you are that. If "shaking-up" happens, it happens. I would say that truth would convey much more powerfully by your actions, not by what you say. But, if what you say is unfolding out of truth, let it flow. I would say: don't make anything your job. Don't "try" to help. If help arises within you, in the form of your authenticity, out of reality, let it happen.

Lol here I am giving prescriptions...

Furthermore, if someone chooses not to awaken, this does not make them any more or less than you in the eyes of God. Ultimately, their spirit is untouched by the suffering, they just cannot see it. But I understand that once God enters our lives, we want to so badly help others see what they already have, and to wake them up from their dream. This can be taken as us trying to "change" them. And can be very hurtful.

I've had to think a lot about this also as I have really pushed some people around me during my journey, even just by speaking and interacting naturally, and it can lead a lot of confusion. Ultimately, all I want is for others to feel love, be loved and feel free to be themselves without fear.

Peace dude :) 

Lenny

Well said lenny?

On 9/19/2020 at 10:56 AM, Dodo said:

@Mosess If you feel like you've had an intense experience and you are now awakened, you have missed the most important point.

That's still some entity that is claiming this experience as his own - "I know the truth and these other guys don't". That's the danger of approaching Enlightenment through psychedelics. Taking a psychedelic is an action that the waking character does, you get into a state you've never experienced before and think you found the Truth. But the Truth is there in ordinary states of consciousness just as much as in heightened ones.

There is absolutely no difference between what is real now and what is real during a psychedelic superconscious state. The only difference is in the appearances - those are not you and have nothing to do with Truth. Appearances are always coming and going. So are psychedelic realms and states.

Those might appear more real in the way waking appears more real than dream at night. But a better illusion MEANS NOT Truth. 

7b1.jpg

i have never tried psychedelics yet, i personally don't think it is needed to awaken

3 minutes ago, Mosess said:

i have never tried psychedelics yet, i personally don't think it is needed to awaken

Oh sorray, I deserve to look like an ass since I was ASSuming.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 9/19/2020 at 10:56 AM, Dodo said:
21 minutes ago, Member said:

It's all about evolution. The collective awakening leads to a better future/reality/world, so it's in your best interest to make this world better since it directly affects you. Who says otherwise is a hypocrite and is deeply lost in the dream.

Maybe it is, maybe it is not

On 9/19/2020 at 5:04 AM, Mosess said:

Why would i?

What we are trying to teach really, is how reality is. We are trying to show people how free they are, and the only locks are in their head. "Rude awakening" sounds like the evil twin of awakening, it's not real :) It's not the real thing.

It's the opposite of suffering if you got far enough, that's why. Our problem is not suffering, our problem is that we don't have any control over it. You can deny it, go against it, hate it, desire control of it. Or you can let go, and understand that it's happening by itself, and more so happening exactly because denial, and going against, and hate, and desire to control. I think from here it makes sense to try to teach others (yourself) how reality is, so they can understand that their sense of control is exactly what is stopping them from being free. This is what I'd call transcending control. But correct me :D

On 9/27/2020 at 5:56 PM, Litaken said:

What we are trying to teach really, is how reality is. We are trying to show people how free they are, and the only locks are in their head. "Rude awakening" sounds like the evil twin of awakening, it's not real :) It's not the real thing.

It's the opposite of suffering if you got far enough, that's why. Our problem is not suffering, our problem is that we don't have any control over it. You can deny it, go against it, hate it, desire control of it. Or you can let go, and understand that it's happening by itself, and more so happening exactly because denial, and going against, and hate, and desire to control. I think from here it makes sense to try to teach others (yourself) how reality is, so they can understand that their sense of control is exactly what is stopping them from being free. This is what I'd call transcending control. But correct me :D

I understand. 

the suffering that takes place before reaching the part where you can transcend control can be too much for some people. 

For some i think it much wiser to let them live out their lives till their body dies

Whether or not you want someone to awaken is irrelevant. People only awaken when they're ready. Like it says in "A Course in Miracles":

A therapist does not heal; he lets healing be. (9:5)

Perhaps you have it backwards. Suffering doesn't result from awakening, but awakening results from suffering. I'm a Matrix fan and I get the allusion to the red vs. blue pill, but that's not what awakening really is. Awakening is the disidentification from your conditioned mind, and the realization of the Self.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

When you get to the peace & happiness phase, as well as the experience of infinite love, you just wish everyone could experience it too :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

33 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Whether or not you want someone to awaken is irrelevant. People only awaken when they're ready. Like it says in "A Course in Miracles":

Perhaps you have it backwards. Suffering doesn't result from awakening, but awakening results from suffering. I'm a Matrix fan and I get the allusion to the red vs. blue pill, but that's not what awakening really is. Awakening is the disidentification from your conditioned mind, and the realization of the Self.

Alot of suffering comes after awakening. And i mean ALOT lol.

If you were having a nightmare, you would love someone to wake you up. And life is a nightmare for much of the world because everyone is sleepwalking.  

The more individuals who awaken, the less issues we will have as a collective. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

40 minutes ago, Mosess said:

Alot of suffering comes after awakening. And i mean ALOT lol.

Maybe it depends how you define awakening. I see awakening as realizing that you are not your conditioned mind, and the eventual dissolving of attachments and ego. Since attachments and ego are the source of most human suffering, awakening leads to the end of suffering.

I think I understand your point. For example, a devout Christian that believes Jesus has saved them from sin and that they will live in heavenly bliss for eternity with their loved ones is in for some disappointment. But I don't see that as awakening; it's more pre-awakening where we begin divesting  ourselves from false beliefs, but haven't yet realized who we actually are.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

When you get to the peace & happiness phase, as well as the experience of infinite love, you just wish everyone could experience it too :) 

Yeah but how much time that phase last? 

They are like glimpses which of course are beatiful but 99% we are stuck at ego-mind :|

53 minutes ago, Mosess said:

@The Lucid Dreamer that is if everyone is living in a nightmare, yes it would be good to wake up.

what if someone was living a good life

Even a good dream can become way better once you realize you’re dreaming. Ever had a lucid dream?  

1 hour ago, Mosess said:

@The Lucid Dreamer that is if everyone is living in a nightmare, yes it would be good to wake up.

what if someone was living a good life

Either way, “Everyone” is You.