KingEnergy

Slow Carb Diet

49 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Any food that you can store in a sack for a year and then eat is not gonna be great.

This man just be spitting bs out of impulse ? 

Many foods that do not perish & are incredibly nutritious. Take honey for example ??

5 hours ago, datamonster said:

What's the logic behind this?

Pop tarts ain't healthy there cuz'. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 hours ago, Vipassana said:

Many foods that do not perish & are incredibly nutritious. Take honey for example ??

You need to store honey properly for it to be immune from spoiling. 

I don't think it would last long in a sack. 

One year my parents grew beans and made my sister and I shuck them. It was AWFUL. There were lots of moldy ones, they are really hard to dry properly and it took forever. Without modern machinery and technology, those staple foods are very labor intensive and do not keep all that long anyway. I think they're healthy but not in huge amounts. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just like poor diet choices isn’t necessarily conducive to poor health, healthy or fresh living food isn’t always conducive to good health, because we are much more complex than the rational mind likes to think 

This guy breaks it down nicely 

@Michael569 have you had any health problems before? What is your opinions on leos health issues and why does the foods you recommend effect his body negatively? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

16 hours ago, integral said:

have you had any health problems before? What is your opinions on leos health issues and why does the foods you recommend effect his body negatively? 

I did suffer from asthma, allergies and few depressive episodes in the past but managed to get on the top of them. No my place to comment on Leo's health problems, he does not want people speculating on that. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 in general what causes intolerance to these foods? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

23 minutes ago, integral said:

in general what causes intolerance to these foods? 

Sibo, dysbiosis, gut permeability, fungal overgrowth, candida and all sorts of other digestive issues. Intolerances generally are not an immune problem but a digestive one but it is individual and can be a combination of multiple things. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus