Kalki Avatar

Reference to Leo Gura and Psychedelic States

185 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I don’t know what PNSE means.

The most popular version of enlightenment

Eckhart Tolle, Daniel Ingram, Frank Yang, Kenneth Folk, Rupert Spira... are all enlightened by that definition

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Do it

The cost of fMRI scan is too much for my budget. I don't know if EEG can measure posterior cingulate cortex activity precisely

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Could you provide the definition?

Location 4 and Beyond

Another major transition occurred at Location 4, which includes both the transitional location and those beyond it where the experience it ushers in continues to deepen. All remaining vestiges of self-related thoughts are gone by this point, as are experiences of emotion. Feelings of deep interconnectedness and union with God, an all pervasive consciousness, and so forth also disappeared. These participants reported having no sense of agency or any ability to make a decision. It felt as if life was simply unfolding and they were watching the process happen. Severe memory deficits were common in these participants, including the inability to recall scheduled events that were not regular and ongoing. Participants who progressed to this location from one or more previous ones reported the highest level of well-being. Often this amazed them as they did not imagine anything could have been better than Location 3.

http://www.nonsymbolic.org/PNSE-Article.pdf

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I really don't understand what you are arguing about, everybody is on different levels, there is no highest enlightenment, and the ones who really is big time enlightened is probably not even here because they are formless, and it does seem that everybodys definition about enlightenment is slightly different, but they still got alot of similarities, there is no top and no bottom to it, so learn from each other and work together in this and raise the conciousness for everybody else as well, we are one and it is in infinite diversity even tho it is one infinite "being" it goes in every direction infinitly. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Tbh, if we want some proof of concept (lol), the best pointer I've ever come across is "you're creating everything in your experience", and I've never heard that being said by anybody else than Leo, so :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Tbh, if we want some proof of concept (lol), the best pointer I've ever come across is "you're creating everything in your experience", and I've never heard that being said by anybody else than Leo, so :P

Agreed.☺

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"you're creating everything in your experience", and I've never heard that being said by anybody else than Leo

Ralston emphasizes that a lot. He's real good on that front.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But it sounds like you identify with being the observer of the field.

First of all that's not possible. But more to the point, I wasn't talking about me.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ralston emphasizes that a lot. He's real good on that front.

I haven't given Ralston a try yet haha. I have a tendency to go more in depth than in breadth xD

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

I don’t know what PNSE means.

Persistent-Non-Symbolic-Experience. 

Well, Leo's day to day experience Is not enlightenment. Frank is enlightened in the traditional sense of the word. But Leo has had perphaps the highest peak experiences.

Edited by Michal__

26 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Well, Leo's day to day experience Is not enlightenment. Frank is enlightened in the traditional sense of the word. But Leo has had perphaps the highest peak experiences.

Lol how do you know that Frank is enlightened?

I could basically say the same that Frank says and be totally locked in egoic Consciousness.

I seriously can't understand why you guys believe everyone you see on the internet...

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I could basically say the same that Frank says and be totally locked in egoic Consciousness.

I seriously can't understand why you guys believe everyone you see on the internet...

He does make some really sweet videos though :) 

56 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

29 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Lol why are we still comparing people when we all know (I assume) that there is One consciousness. There is no Frank and no Leo. Those are dream selves. Only "real" while the waking lasts, just as your dream character is only "real" while dream lasts. Their only reality is the screen of awareness, so is yours, so is mine.

But if we talk about which Avatar is more aligned with the Truth, I'd say I have to go with Leo... Because I haven't had much experience with Frank, but Leo has shown me nondual truths not only here, but also in my dreams. Next level stuff. Only Eckhart Tolle and Leo have given me nondual teachings within my dreams. So yeah I'd say Leo is more aligned, but we are all the same freaking being xD 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

27 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Lol why are we still comparing people when we all know (I assume) that there is One consciousness. There is no Frank and no Leo. Those are dream selves. Only "real" while the waking lasts, just as your dream character is only "real" while dream lasts. Their only reality is the screen of awareness, so is yours, so is mine.

But if we talk about which Avatar is more aligned with the Truth, I'd say I have to go with Leo... Because I haven't had much experience with Frank, but Leo has shown me nondual truths not only here, but also in my dreams. Next level stuff. Only Eckhart Tolle and Leo have given me nondual teachings within my dreams. So yeah I'd say Leo is more aligned, but we are all the same freaking being xD 

Conscioussness can be awoke or sleep in any of these forms.

In the Eckhart Tolle form, conscioussness is awaken so Ekchart Tolle form doesn't construct an ego, therefore Conscioussness is fluid there.

But in a normal human Consciousness is sleep and therefore the form has an ego Which maintains this sleep state.

At least that's my view.

11 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Conscioussness can be awoke or sleep in any of these forms.

In the Eckhart Tolle form, conscioussness is awaken so Ekchart Tolle form doesn't construct an ego, therefore Conscioussness is fluid there.

But in a normal human Consciousness is sleep and therefore the form has an ego Which maintains this sleep state.

At least that's my view.

<3 

Eckhart Tolle does construct an ego but consciously . No Ego and he would be a plant. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

<3 

Eckhart Tolle does construct an ego but consciously . No Ego and he would be a plant. 

Ego is not personality.

Ego is "the misperception".

The whole point is everything to remain the same (even have a personality that prefers coffee over tea) but you as an ego is dead 

On 5.9.2020 at 7:44 PM, Tim R said:

Leo said in one of his videos that one of the ways he determines how legit a teacher is, is by looking for humility in the teacher. If he isn't humble, then he's not the real deal. 

PS: this was before he went balls to the wall with 5MeO

Humility? Where we go, we don't need... humility!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

On 5.9.2020 at 9:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

To me, just hearing people claim that they are currently infinitely conscious is laughable. It's clear they are not even 1% conscious as they say that.

If it seems to you like you're infinitely conscious, that's only because you're 1% conscious but have never experienced anything above that, so to you it like that you've already arrived. But in all honestly, you haven't even left the starting gate.

How much is 1% of infinity?

Why so serious?