moda__

Anger issues in online games

22 posts in this topic

@moda__ I know what you are speaking about. Videogames are the perfect recipe for anger, particularly competitive ones. 

Before telling you anything I want you to understand that anger itself IS NOT A BAD THING. It's just an emotion and there are healthy and unhealthy manifestation of it, but the main point here is that you are not a monster, a sociopath or a potential serial killer for this, even if it triggers you easily.

The thing that popped up when I read you message is that you are afraid of feeling it, you feel guilty for feeling it and for you anger is just a thing that is not supposed to happen. But as you experienced it happened. 

If you are a man is normal to be competitive, angry sometimes and desiring to destroy everything, but this is in your nature even if is one of its darkest sides. This doesn't mean that you have to destroy everything but use this exploding rage to take the courage to unleash what you are feeling and say to the thing/person that made you angry the thing that triggers you. 

Try also to take everything that happens to you as your responsability so that you will think about what could you have done before blaming others.

See also the desire that you have for becoming a better and more loving person, love yourself for this.

Summarizing try to find a healthy way to express your anger and don't blame yourself for feeling it. 

I know that one day your life will be brighter

hope this has helped

ps don't waste so much time in videogames, life has a lot to offer you than just pictures that moves around the screen

@moda__ Play a single player game. Like witcher 3. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.