Jennjenn

Biden chose Kamala Harris as his VP

75 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

And here is a full black woman for comparison

I understand you're talking about relative terms, but the girl is pretty much white, lol 

People come in all shades. Please check your racist comments. 

4 hours ago, Forestluv said:

This is how I would sound if someone asked if I was excited to fight Conor McGregor in the octagon.

Is mike pence a sociopath that wears a blue mask? He’s starting to remind me of mark zuckerburg 

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

But she is not really that black, lol. Her "blackness" looks more like a slight tan from the beach than being black

That's exactly what I said.

That is the kind of black that white folks tolerate. They don't want too black. It will freak them out.

And even so, Kamala will still get plenty of racist hate from the right-wing, as Obama did.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Lindsay said:

Is mike pence a sociopath that wears a blue mask? He’s starting to remind me of mark zuckerburg 

Pence is the perfect epitome of Blue. He's not a sociopath at all. Just Blue.

4 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

And here is a full black woman for comparison

I understand you're talking about relative terms, but the girl is pretty much white, lol 

photo_2020-08-13_07-05-32.jpg

Doesn't work like this in the US. If people here see someone that even looks like their great grandpa is black society basically looks and treats them as black

17 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Doesn't work like this in the US. If people here see someone that even looks like their great grandpa is black society basically looks and treats them as black

What are you smoking?

Light colored blacks are treated much better.

No pitch-black person is getting elected president in America for another 50 years at least. Light-black is somewhat tolerated. Full-black will not be. This will be a very sore issue for traditional-leaning white folk.

Look, Trump is already peeing his panties over Kamala stealing the suburban women vote:

Kamala is the perfect thorn in his side.

And she can be very eloquent in her speech. This is a huge plus for Biden, who can't make his mouth move straight.

Really, Biden should be sending Kamala out to do most of the speaking.

She's got the perfect style for the job:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What are you smoking?

Light colored blacks are treated much better.

No pitch-black person is getting elected president in America for another 50 years at least. Light-black is somewhat tolerated. Full-black will not be. This will be a very sore issue for traditional-leaning white folk.

@Leo Gura this statement makes me wonder how much racist and ignorant most americans still are.

5 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura this statement makes me wonder how much racist and ignorant most americans still are.

You don't have to wonder:

@Leo Gura just out of curiosity,  are americans as much as racist to asian people like they are with african americans?

* I am an asian, that is why asking. 

6 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura just out of curiosity,  are americans as much as racist to asian people like they are with african americans?

Not nearly as much, but some racism exists of course.

Blacks are special here because of the legacy of slavery.

20 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

I am Asian. Racism, judgement, prejudicial thinking in general is normal here. In fact, it's considered cool. The more out-of-the-norm your judgements are, the more cool you are. This is what I've grown up with.

When I went to America, seeing Stage Green was a culture shock in a very good way. I was really happy to see people who were politically correct, cared about social justice. I felt very safe from judgement compared to here.

I've heard immigrants say they're scared of racism from White people. From what I've seen, it is a projection of their definition of racism. The racism they've seen in their home countries is much much worse than racism in America. When American media really highlights the few racist incidents on TV, the world hears about it and this makes people project a much darker image of America than it actually is.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Joel3102 Tim Pool jerks himself to sleep every night dreaming of a Trump landslide.

7 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Jed Vassallo How are my comments in any way racist?

Had the same question at first. 

I think you are taking away a part of her and dismissing everything she had to go through as a black person by saying her skin is whitish. 

3 hours ago, Opo said:

Had the same question at first. 

I think you are taking away a part of her and dismissing everything she had to go through as a black person by saying her skin is whitish. 

I don't dismiss her hardships. All I am saying is that racists are ridiculous,. My armenian friend is probably more black than her.

Edited by Hello from Russia

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Edited by Elite1948