Leo Gura

Nazi Village

13 posts in this topic

This is hilarious. Nazis have become so quaint:

Nothing to see here... just an innocent Nazi BBQ.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Omg I lost it at the display case that portrays convicted holocaust deniers like they're Rosa Parks.  

Bunch of scummy clowns. I wonder if their village is on stolen land.  

I remind you guys the media called both John McCain and Mitt Romney ...

wait for it

NAZIS!!!

I know this is an unpopular take here, but imo the political left is wholly discrediting itself, what with the wanton destruction, the seemingly never ending hoaxes, the everyone's a nazi and racist name calling, the utterly bizarre alliance with corporate America.

It's unreal. 

16 minutes ago, Call Me Whatever said:

I know this is an unpopular take here, but imo the political left is wholly discrediting itself, what with the wanton destruction, the seemingly never ending hoaxes, the everyone's a nazi and racist name calling, the utterly bizarre alliance with corporate America.

It's unreal. 

The far left has become what they criticized so much. They censorship and hate every different opnion. The Antifa org act like the old SS, beating people, burning and destroying everything... The story is repeating in the other side.

The funny thing is, at the end of it all, what is a left ideology now, will centuries later be old and established, or not, ideology, just like the right.

Funny how I came across this video just a week ago and I was thinking what in the world. 

Then I came across an acronym 

S. H. A. R. P

it expands as Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice. 

There you go..... 

Where a movement exists, a counter movement springs up as well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

LOL "If someone wanted to scare them, they would have set the house on fire. I don't understand this, I hope that the police clears this up".

This is outrageous.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Those leftists are also dumb but at a more conscious level. They taunt them and ridicule them with that festival, better understand their view and try help.

@Alexop  I wonder what your solution would be. It seems like those nazis want to run the last normal family out of town.

Doubt they could sit down at a table and have a conversation, I wonder if the Jews tried that in WW2 and how that worked out for them, these guys seem a bit more civil than hitlers nazis but Jesus if someone tries to kill you with arson the immediate action isn’t to help them the best solution would probably be to ask the police for help and stand your ground. 

I certainly couldn’t live next to nazis, I have a bad enough time that my neighbors have trump signs