loub

Peter Ralston on Psychedelics in more detail

163 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I agree with that but I don't think the term Love is appropriate. To me it seems like a colored perception of what actually is in its raw form, like adding a filter from which you then perceive reality.

That's because you're not fully awake.

Your beliefs about love are clouding your consciousness.

You simply have not had an awakening into the nature of Love.

Contemplate: What is Love? with a totally open mind. Actually WANT to know! Forget your beliefs and ideas. Actually want to know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

That's because you're not fully awake.

I have been in a state of infinite Love though.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I have been in a state of infinite Love though.

Maybe so, but you don't understand what Love is.

It's easy to access some state without proper understanding of it. Understanding is something deeper than a state.

Accessing states is not good enough. You must contemplate to understand it fully.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One would think he'd get it after 50 years of contemplating shit.

He talks to people as saying Sir. Not saying shoo fly. And you can recognize from this point his acceptance and unconditional love. Love is not something you can reach with psychedelics, love is completely surrendering yourself and your psychedelics. You use bunch of 5 meo and still dont reapect the others. So where is your unconditional love? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Contemplation without psychedelics is like sex with a bone dry vagina. You can do it, but I don't recommend it ;)

This is full of ego. Personal ideology. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

He talks to people as saying Sir. Not saying shoo fly. And you can recognize from this point his acceptance and unconditional love.

Sir, are you still butt-hurt about that?

Good! That is a good lesson for you. Because you conflate sweetness with Love, which is deadly mistake.

P.S. He also flicks off his students just to rile them up ;)

Love does NOT mean I must be sweet to you! Get that!

@Leo Gura I try to contemplate 24/7

Do you not agree that Love is a filter? If that's so, then how could we possibly perceive reality from filters other than Love?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Do you not agree that Love is a filter?

NO!

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sir, are you still butt-hurt about that?

Good! That is a good lesson for you. Because you conflate sweetness with Love, which is deadly mistake.

P.S. He also flicks off his students just to rile them up ;)

Love does NOT mean I must be sweet to you! Get that!

Yo, you are me, how can we disrespect others? All is you, how?  Do disrespect to nothingness when you have a breakthrough? You cry like a baby. 

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

@Leo Gura I try to contemplate 24/7

Do you not agree that Love is a filter? If that's so, then how could we possibly perceive reality from filters other than Love?

In my last psychedelic trip, i was asking what is love, and I got a strong hunch that I(God) invented love as a way to ensure that i would always chase myself. 

Invent is the important word there.

It was as if I went beyond infinite love and saw what creates infinite love. Which made me question whether absolute love is final.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And anyways, his claims simply contradict all the science, all the trip reports, and direct experience.

You can easily disprove his claims by popping some LSD.

How is it possible that MDMA is the most effective treatment for PTSD and will soon be approved by the FDA???

Where does he claim that it's not useful for treatment of mental illnesses?

To me it seems that he simply states that psychelics are not useful for direct consciousness. 

@James123 you realise shoo fly is love too? You realise fucking your mum is love too? You realise me calling you an idiot is love too? You realise ego, devilry, cultural indoctrination self deception devilry is all love?

2 minutes ago, Dand said:
9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Why don't you surrender further and realise that the boundary between on psychedelics/not on psychedelics was never there in the first place. Life itself is a trip and psychedelics just alter your state. If love can't be reached with psychedelics, then in an absolute sense, love can't be reached EVER.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yo, you are me, how can we disrespect others? All is you, how?  Do disrespect to nothingness when you have a breakthrough? You cry like a baby. 

Your answer is here. 

3 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

In my last psychedelic trip, i was asking what is love, and I got a strong hunch that I(God) invented love as a way to ensure that i would always chase myself. 

Invent is the important word there.

It was as if I went beyond infinite love and saw what creates infinite love. Which made me question whether absolute love is final.

Exactly. It could very well be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@James123 you realise shoo fly is love too? You realise fucking your mum is love too? You realise me calling you an idiot is love too? You realise ego, devilry, cultural indoctrination self deception devilry is all love?

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Your answer is here too. 

@James123 if i didnt disrespect myself, awakening would be 1000x less powerful. Contemplate why devilry and ignorance and arrogance exist. They are there for a very good reason, to facilitate powerful awakeningz.

Love = Infinity = God = Being

These are all just pointers to IT.   IT is YOU.  

After you have had profound awakenings you will become so opened up that you do indeed become a superconductor for IT.  It will flow through you.   

You may find yourself bursting into tears about something you in the past would never have because you were so closed off before.    But now you feel things on a much deeper level.  You feel the entire universe now and not just the self in which case for survival the self closes itself up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

How can Hitler kill Jews?

How come you step on ants as you walk down the street?

9 minutes ago, ArchangelG said:

Where does he claim that it's not useful for treatment of mental illnesses?

To me it seems that he simply states that psychelics are not useful for direct consciousness. 

PTSD is a serious dysfunction of the ego-mind.

If I had to bet what would help cure a PTSD ego: 1) A series of Ralston's contemplate workshops, or 2) a series of MDMA trips, I would pick #2 without hesitation.

MDMA does not just cure PTSD via some brute chemical reaction. It heals it by expanding consciousness and getting the ego-mind to realize Love. This process is not merely one of feeling good. It's a process of consciousness: the very thing Ralston is supposed to teach.

The healing power of psychedelics is precisely that they reveal Truth and Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

PTSD is a serious dysfunction of the ego-mind.

If I had to bet what would help cure a PTSD ego: 1) A series of Ralston's contemplate workshops, or 2) a series of MDMA trips, I would pick #2 without hesitation.

MDMA does not just cure PTSD via some brute chemical reaction. It heals it by expanding consciousness and getting the ego-mind to realize Love. This process is not merely one of feeling good. It's a process of consciousness: the very thing Ralston is supposed to teach.

stop reading anymore leo, surrender and become the unconditional love. All is me. You behave to everyone  how you behave to yourself. You aint awake. 

9 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@James123 if i didnt disrespect myself, awakening would be 1000x less powerful. Contemplate why devilry and ignorance and arrogance exist. They are there for a very good reason, to facilitate powerful awakeningz.

I am talking about after awakening. I am you, so how can I disrespect you now? Or not accept you way the that you are? My body has no differences than yours, not even blink. This what unconditional love is. Leo still thinks that he is in the body or this is body. There is no body.

Edited by James123

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

MDMA does not just cure PTSD via some brute chemical reaction. It heals it by expanding consciousness and getting the ego-mind to realize Love.

Agreed This is the power of psychedelics right here - they will expand your consciousness and allow you to tap into Infinite Intelligence as well.   

Years ago i felt this with simple SSRIs for OCD.  Now imagine what psychedelics could do!  Your mind will expand and new doors will open that were never there before.  And in that way they could be a miracle for a person struggling with "mental illness".

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.