ShugendoRa

Never tried DMT what's the best way to consume?

16 posts in this topic

I had many experiences with LSD SHROOMS and some experiences with MDMA

I feel ready to try out DMT but what is the best route to consume? Should I get a half gram in powder form? Or should I get a full gram in a cartridge? Thank you. ??

Be ware of carts since they use cheap oils which will damage your lungs. I've vaped those oils and they feel aweful on the lungs the next day.

Powder is by far healthier if it's pure.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you know why you don't get visuals on DMT? because most people report the most intense visuals on DMT

9 minutes ago, FlowerNote said:

@Leo Gura Do you know why you don't get visuals on DMT? because most people report the most intense visuals on DMT

Cause I am God :P

The few times I tried N,N-DMT I didn’t really get visuals. I mostly got this overwhelming feeling that everything is my body, and that everything is a a vision of unified consciousness. 
It was funny because I was expecting to go meet these DMT beings that I hear about, but nope it just wanted to show me that we are those DMT being, and we are all already in an astral realm :D

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Up the pooper. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I vape powder form in an electric vape. Once you get the technique down it is good. It burns too fast because temp control is difficult.

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Up the pooper. 

Won't work with DMT.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Won't work with DMT.

Joke, bro. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, FlowerNote said:

I smoked DMT with two people already. Only one reported seeing all the cliché aliens and morphing and colors and the rest of us didn't. I see some morphing of auditory and visual stimuli depending on the dosage but if I smoke more I'd just pass out.

changa perhaps. easier to break through on through a water bong, since u can smoke it without destroying the sacred molecule. u cant smoke pure dmt, because that destroys the molecule

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

3 hours ago, Espaim said:

I smoked DMT with two people already. Only one reported seeing all the cliché aliens and morphing and colors and the rest of us didn't. I see some morphing of auditory and visual stimuli depending on the dosage but if I smoke more I'd just pass out.

you mean to tell machine elves are not real? 

20 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

you mean to tell machine elves are not real? 

I can't say they exist or not. I haven't seen anything though.

What I've heard is that snorting seems intolerably painful compared to snorting 5MeO since the dosage for N,N-DMT is much higher. Plugging doesn't deem to work, because of the same reason maybe, I don't remember exactly. Vaping seems the best. There are lots of tools that you can either make yourself and order to do that. The simplest way to vape is likely to pick some Mullien leaves and get some ashes, can be from tobacco, and a glass pipe. add the ashes to the bottom of the pipe, add a layer Mullien leaves. On top of the Mullien leaves add dmt powder and add another layer of Mullien leaves so you basically 'sandwich' the DMT. Then you use a torch lighter on top of the pipe and suck some air so that the hot air starts to melt the DMT between the leaves and ashes, and finally vaporize it. After you see some vapors you start to inhale deeply, and hold. 3 hits seem to be the standard for a breakthrough. I got this from someone on this forum or DMT-nexus. Check DMT-nexus for more information, though people on that forum have though of every device possible that you can use to vape, so it's hard to choose which is best, they all seem to work if done right.

If you know anything at all about dab rigs then that seems to be the most efficient (uses almost twice as less DMT) and easiest way to vape it (1 hit is all it takes)